File a Dispute

ardigreget
ardigreget Member Posts: 3
edited December 2012 in Ask The Community
I experienced a problem with the bank machine (ATM)
This is not my first time using payoneer, my problem "ATM withdrawal that was not successful, and were charged to my Payoneer card". Before i'm talking with Customer Service from this ATM Service ( Bank Mandiri, Indonesia ) and then i can't get my money again before i'm make report to my card bank ( Payoneer ) and then i hope you help me.

10 days i'm still waiting but no reply message again from payoneer support, the last message he says "2 business days" but i am still here and no money comeback !

Comments

• David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    ardigreget wrote:

This is not my first time using payoneer, my problem "ATM withdrawal that was not successful, and were charged to my Payoneer card". Before i'm talking with Customer Service from this ATM Service ( Bank Mandiri, Indonesia ) and then i can't get my money again before i'm make report to my card bank ( Payoneer ) and then i hope you help me.

10 days i'm still waiting but no reply message again from payoneer support, the last message he says "2 business days" but this is bullshit i am still here and no money comeback !

Please provide me with the ticket number you received when contacting our support department.

I understand your frustrated and I apologize for the situation but please try to refrain from using profanity on our forum.

• ardigreget
    ardigreget Member Posts: 3
    Thanks for your reply, yes im frustrated becuase 10 days i can't get reply and no more information again...
    Sorry about it, i'm just scary...

# Check your inbox message
  • David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    ardigreget wrote:

Thanks for your reply, yes im frustrated becuase 10 days i can't get reply and no more information again...
    Sorry about it, i'm just scary...

# Check your inbox message

I understand, and we are working to help you.

I will check your message and get back to you.