I add 48$ in my expire payoneer card?

Hi,I add 48$ in my expire payoneer card i receive 48$ through fiverr when i order a new card it shows that when my payoneer card receive 3o$ payment i got a new card.my view funding source show that i got a 48$ amount but my card was not show any amount yet i send a request many time in support center but they did not reply i also add my bank account IBAN through my payoneer but it is still in pending review for 6 days what can i do? please help?

Comments

• Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019

Hello @bushee7528 The funds will be transferred to the new card two hours from the moment you'll activate it.
    In regard to your pending bank account details, the reason may be that some details are needed for verification. You can verify this from your online account;

Click "Settings" and choose "Verification Center" from the dropdown menu
    Open the relevant requirement to find a secure upload window
    Upload the required document
    Click "Submit"

Then you can simply contact the support via chat or social media by sending a private message in order to have a representative verify your information and let you know if everything is correct and the bank account details can be approved.

Let us know if you have any question or if you need help with anything else.

This discussion has been closed.