Why Isn't My Account Approved? An FAQ.

Comments

• GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Ash4u Hello,

Please be advised your account is already approved.

Thank you.

• akariakari Member Posts: 2
    Hello, I think there is a problem in sending massages from your side. In my account i am waiting the approval for about 11 days I haven't received any emails for more information to be upladed as it appears in my accouts so that my account can be reviewd and approved.
    I do not know what kind of information you need.
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@akari Hello,

We do apologize for the inconvenience. We have sent a request to our accounts team so they can review your request.

Please kindly wait for an update via email.

Thank you.

• BekhaBekha Member Posts: 1
    What do i need to do to get my account approved?? I've already submitted national id and My Customer ID is 35823938

@Bekha Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

You keep submitting an ID of insufficient quality. We need you to provide a clear picture of your government issued photo ID (front and back side). Please use a high quality camera to take these pictures. Keep in mind we do not accept scanned copies. Once you are able to do so you can upload the files via My Account ---> settings ----> verification center ---> and submit requested information.

Thank you.

• Angie5891Angie5891 Member Posts: 4
    Hi, I have submitted my application for a payoneer account 13 days ago. I even submitted the additional documents required. I messaged the contact center twice about the status of my account, but I only got an auto reply. My account still has not been approved till date. My customer ID is 35794214. What can I do to know the status of my application. Please advise. Thanks in advance.
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Angie5891, your account has been approved. Thanks!

• Angie5891Angie5891 Member Posts: 4
    > @KazPayoneer said:
    > Hi @Angie5891, your account has been approved. Thanks!

Hi @KazPayoneer.
    If my account (customer ID: 35794214) has been approved, I haven't yet received an email stating so. And my Global Payment Service has not been activated. Please advise regarding this. Thank you in advance,

@ardeyking Hello,

Unfortunately, we can only accept physical forms of documents.

• HassamHassam Confirm Email, Member Posts: 0
    edited February 6
    Hi,
    Its really disappointing to see such poor customer service from payoneer.
    Its been around 20+ days and payoneer haven't yet verified my account. Even though I have submitted information requested multiple times but still its not being accepted and I have to receive payment from a client who is waiting from my end.

On the top of that, even payoneer customer support center haven't given response on my messages which were sent on 31-Jan and then 3-Feb.

Payoneer system is saying that my ID card is being covered by camera flash however I haven't used flash in any of the image. Besides that all required info can easily be read from the card and I have submitted around 8-10 images from different mobile phone cameras. So I wonder what exactly payoneer wants.

Also the live chat service of payoneer always rejects my request for live chat...

I wonder will some payoneer representative here could explain the reason for such a strange behavior from payoneer team?

My Customer ID: 35832071
    Ticket Reference 1: 200203-019345
    Ticket Reference 2: 200123-009759

@Hassam Hello,

We do apologize for the delay. We see that our accounts team are currently reviewing your documents. We are ask you to kindly wait for the review to be over. As soon as there is an update you will be notified via email.

Thank you.

@ardeyking Hello,

Your case is still under review. Once the review is done you will be notified by email.

Thank you.

• RevelationRevelation Member Posts: 2
    Hello

I have submitted every necessary document for approval since the 3rd of February, but I am yet to be notified if my account is verified or not
  • RevelationRevelation Member Posts: 2
    Hello

I have submitted every necessary document for approval since the 3rd of February, but I am yet to be notified if my account is verified or not.

Customer ID: 26163747

@Revelation Hello,

Please be advised that your account is already approved and ready to receive payments. Any documents that you submitted will go into review, once you start receive payments.

Thank you.

@ardeyking Hello,

At Payoneer, we regularly review customer activity in order to keep our payment platform safe for everyone. In a recent review of your account, we noticed that some of your activity has gone against our Terms and Conditions.

As a regulated financial services business, we are required to stop offering our services in these circumstances.

We advise that you do not send any additional payments to your account, as they will be declined.

• masoom_alammasoom_alam Member Posts: 3
    I have submitted my id card copy. It was not accepted then I submitted my passport scanned. After 5 day's my account was not approved, then I asked here. I was advised to resubmit high quality image. But I cannot submit documents because it is not required in the verification center. And the previous submitted passport copy status is yet "Submitted". Customer id. 31364837

@masoom_alam Hello,

Please be advised that you need to submit a colored picture of your passport. The pictures you are sending are of insufficient quality. Please do not send in scanned images or cropped images. The requirement is now opened for you to submit valid documentation.

Thank you.

• MekdiMekdi Member Posts: 1
    I submitted the required information for the approval on February 12th. I still haven't received an email regarding my approval status. please look into it customer ID: 36285268

@Mekdi Hello,

Please be advised that your account is already approved and ready to start receiving payments. Any documents submitted will go into review once you there is activity in your account.

Thank you.

• Mahmud01Mahmud01 Member Posts: 0
    Hello Dear,
    This is customer id 34123134
    My balance blocked form 2-3 days ago.Why my balance blocked?Please unblock my balance ..
  • Mahmud01Mahmud01 Member Posts: 0
    Dear,
    This is customer id 34123134.
    My balance blocked form 2-3 days ago. why my balance blocked? Please Unblocked my balance as soon as possible .
    Thank you.

@Mahmud01 Hello,

Please contact our support center for information as to why your account is currently blocked. Please use the link below:
    https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/Contact_us

Thank you.

• aleyasultana608aleyasultana608 Member Posts: 3
    Hi
    1 month going but my bank account not approved What is your problem .
    Customer ID: 35898619

@aleyasultana608 Hello,

Please be advised that our support team has asked you to provide some documentation first before we proceed with your request. Please submit that requested information.

Thank you.

• SouparnoSouparno Member Posts: 2
    My customer ID is 36722261. I submitted a PayTM Payments Bank account for verification last Thursday. Today at 4:36 am IST, I received a message that my bank account is not supported.

I submitted an alternative account (State Bank of India) and also got in touch with Payoneer support. I desperately need to get my account verified by today end of day otherwise I will lose the opportunity as linking Payoneer is mandatory for the further steps. The support did escalate the issue with the verification team, however now the previous bank account's record has been deleted and it shows "No bank accounts available." When I try to log into Payoneer from source, it shows "Error 404 Not Found". I tried mentioning this to support again, but they didn't pay much heed to this.

I found this thread online. I sincerely hope that someone can help me with this because I'm in desperate need of help. Kindly get it approved. Otherwise I will lose the opportunity.
  • uplinkmageuplinkmage Member Posts: 1
    6 days my account is still pending for approval
  • bleble Member Posts: 4
    Hie

I was asked to send a picture of my ID to get my account approved so as to see my account details however when l sent the picture I was not holding the ID. Can l still get my account approved so I can get to see my banking details and if not how do I resubmit to match the requirements

My customer ID number is 36675597

@Souparno Hello,

Your case is already being handled by our accounts department. As soon as the review is over you will be notified via email.
    We ask you to kindly wait.

Thank you.

@uplinkmage Hello,

Your account is is currently pending verification. You will need to provide a better picture of your government issued photo ID.

Thank you.

@ble Hello,

Please use this link below to submit any request documents:
    https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/ask/l_id/1

Thank you.

• SouparnoSouparno Member Posts: 2
    @GianmarcoPayoneer please understand that my case is an emergency which is why I have tried all the modes of communication with Payoneer including phone calls, emails, live chat as well as Community.

I cannot wait for long which is why I request you to kindly help me by approving it at an urgent basis.

Thanking you in advance.
  • arndominicarndominic Member Posts: 2
    Good day, can I follow up my account if it was verified, I submitted the requirements on verification center 2 weeks ago but still didn't receive an email, I also checked my spam and trash on email still nothing. Can someone tell me if it was already verified, here's my Customer ID 31458694. I'm goin to receive a payment this week, I need to know if it was already verified. Thanks
    @GianmarcoPayoneer

Thank u for the link. I resubmitted the required documents, is it possible to get an email verifying that my account has been approved so that I am able to view the US account nd routing number that will be allocated to me. Inquiry number is #200319-00139

Customer ID number 36675597

@arndominic Hello,

Your account is already approved and ready to receive payments.
    Any documents you submitted will only go into review once there is activity in the account.

Thank you.

@ble Hello,

The reference number you provided us is invalid. Are you sure that is the complete reference number?

@GianmarcoPayoneer hie
    I am certain that I posted the correct reference number but I'm sure typing it out again won't hurt so it is 200319-001390 that is the reference number that was sent to my email address nd I still cannot view my US bank account details please do help me

Thank you in advance
    @GianmarcoPayoneer Hie
    I resubmitted the required documents and re posted my reference number. I still cannot view my US bank account details. Is there anyway to help to get my account verified and activated to view my details so as to provide details to my funding sources.

@ble Hello,

The document you submitted via My Account of your ID is too blurry. Please take a good picture of your government issued photo ID (front and back side). You can upload that picture by going to My Account ---> Settings ---> Verification Center

Once you do, please let us know.

• DanisaDanisa Member Posts: 5
    What if your employer already sent you a payment even if your account is not yet approved? What happens to the money?