Why Isn't My Account Approved? An FAQ.

Comments

• GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@ble Hello,

The reference number you provided us is invalid. Are you sure that is the complete reference number?

• bleble Member Posts: 4
    @GianmarcoPayoneer hie
    I am certain that I posted the correct reference number but I'm sure typing it out again won't hurt so it is 200319-001390 that is the reference number that was sent to my email address nd I still cannot view my US bank account details please do help me

Thank you in advance
  • bleble Member Posts: 4
    @GianmarcoPayoneer Hie
    I resubmitted the required documents and re posted my reference number. I still cannot view my US bank account details. Is there anyway to help to get my account verified and activated to view my details so as to provide details to my funding sources.
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@ble Hello,

The document you submitted via My Account of your ID is too blurry. Please take a good picture of your government issued photo ID (front and back side). You can upload that picture by going to My Account ---> Settings ---> Verification Center

Once you do, please let us know.

• DanisaDanisa Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
    What if your employer already sent you a payment even if your account is not yet approved? What happens to the money?
    Please I really need help. My employee already sent me a payment but ny payoneer account is not yet approved. Will I still be able to receive the money?
    Please I really need help. My employer already sent me a payment but my payoneer account is not yet approved. Will I still be able to receive the money?
    I need help with the verification of my account. My employer already sent me a payment even if my account is not yet verified by Payoneer. What happens to the money? Please, I really need to receive my salary.

By the way, my account ID is 36724755.

@Danisa The funds stay pending until your account is approved.

> @GianmarcoPayoneer said:
    > @Danisa The funds stay pending until your account is approved.

Can the funds be transferred to another Payoneer account while waiting for my account to be approved?

@Danisa Hello,

Unfortunately, no.

Hello again. How long do I have to wait until my account is verified?

@Danisa Hello,

If you registered for an account it can take anywhere for 3 to 5 business days for the account to be approved. If a further review is needed, you will need to make sure you have provided the documents asked of. You can check by clicking under settings --> verification center.

Thank you.

> @Danisa Hello,
    >
    > If you registered for an account it can take anywhere for 3 to 5 business days for the account to be approved. If a further review is needed, you will need to make sure you have provided the documents asked of. You can check by clicking under settings --> verification center.
    >
    > Thank you.

Hello,

Yes, I have provided the documents needed but my account is not yet verified. My account is only made to receive payments and not for business.
    There is a required verification about Business Details. I don’t have a business since my Payoneer account is just intended to receive my salary. I have provided the Government ID’s that you have required. As of 2 weeks ago a payment has been sent to my account but I couldn’t withdraw the funds since my account is not yet verified. I will be receiving another payment tomorrow and until now my account is not yet approved. I hope you can help me with this as I also need the money that I worked for. My customer ID is 36724755
  • Thisnotok_plsThisnotok_pls Member Posts: 3
    Hi,

Please, I opened my payoneer account since over a week now, I was requested to upload a valid ID as well as bank details which I complied with. However, despite getting responses that they were all accepted, I have not been able to make use of my newly created payoneer account.

I am a freelancer on Fiverr and my earnings have been accumulating all these while. Worse still, I'm currently under lockdown due to COVID-19 and having access to my earnings is of critical importance to me.

I have reached out to Fiverr for assistance but they told me that it is only payoneer that could help me to link the account. I have also written a couple of emails but I'm yet to get any response from Payoneer. I created an account on this forum and posted the challenges I'm facing and I was told to reach out to the CS which I did accordingly yet nothing so far.

Right now, I'm at a loss on what to do. I don't even know if my newly created payoneer account is accepted and if it is why can't I be able to make use of it.

Please I need your urgent assistance.
    My ID is 36987059.

Thanks so much in anticipation of your kind help.

@Danisa Hello,

We see that your account is currently being reviewed by our internal teams regarding your case. As of now there is currently no update. Once there is one, you will be notified via email.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thank you.

@Thisnotok_pls Hello,

We apologize for any inconvenience you have endured. Our support team has sent you an email in regards to your case. Please kindly take a look at it at your convenience.

Have a nice day.

There was an error rendering this rich post.> @GianmarcoPayoneer said:
    > @Danisa Hello,
    >
    > We see that your account is currently being reviewed by our internal teams regarding your case. As of now there is currently no update. Once there is one, you will be notified via email.
    >
    > We appreciate your patience and understanding.
    >
    > Thank you.

Thank you. But how about the money that will be sent? I also have to withdraw since I need my salary. How long are they going to review my account? Is there anyting wrong that it is taking them so long?

@Danisa Hello,

The payment will be pending until the review is over. We do not have a set time frame as this varies case by case. We won't know on our end until our internal teams finishing reviewing your account and documents. We ask you to kindly wait.

Thank you.

• Thisnotok_plsThisnotok_pls Member Posts: 3
    > @Thisnotok_pls Hello,
    >
    > We apologize for any inconvenience you have endured. Our support team has sent you an email in regards to your case. Please kindly take a look at it at your convenience.
    >
    > Have a nice day.

Hi,

It's a few days now since I got the email, and I responded accordingly by providing the details as well as the required screenshots. However, there hasn't been any other notification. I don't know the status of my newly created payoneer account.
    Is it still being processed?
    Is my account application denied?
    Or has it been endorsed...?

My earnings have continued to mount and I really need to make withdrawal ASAP.

Please inform me if I should continue exercising patience or if it won't be endorsed so I can seek for alternative means.

I'm in the dark on what to do exactly so please I need clarification.

Thanks.
  • Oseghe23Oseghe23 Member Posts: 1
    I received a mail from Payoneer today saying "The document you provided appears to be a copy of a copy. Please resubmit the document and ensure it is a direct copy or scan of the original document".

I don't understand, I snapped my ID card using Adobe scan. It was not a copy of a copy, it is the original one. I'll appreciate your feedback. My Payoneer ID number: 31703094
  • CrystalClodCrystalClod Member Posts: 4
    hello my credit card is not approved you
  • ClintonBenClintonBen Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
    I have order for a card in my account since 2018 and it was not delivered. I just made another order and i hope this would be delivered

I also have sent messages to Payoneer to update my date of birth and i have not received any respond

@Oseghe23 Hello,

Your account is already approved.

Thank you.

@CrystalClod Hello,

Your card was already approved and is being shipped out.

@ClintonBen Hello,

If you sent an email to our support team, you will be notified within 3 to 5 business days.

Thank you.

• coldboy35coldboy35 Member Posts: 2
    my card is still not approved.

I checked my mail address

no additional information was requested.
  • coldboy35coldboy35 Member Posts: 2
    my card is still not approved.

I checked my mail address

no additional information was requested.

Müşteri Kimliği 37341311
  • jprechairjprechair Member Posts: 4
    Good afternoon, I applied for my Payoneer account on April 10th, I got an email that day saying it was under review and that in around 3 business days I would get more details. 2 weeks have gone by and no response yet, I have not even been asked for any extra documentation or information. Cannot talk to phone support because of account status. I need some information on my case please.

Javier Presilla
    Customer ID: 37185292
  • PedjaPedja Member Posts: 1
    Hi,

How many days usually takes to approve passport and bussiness profile from verification center section? I am expecting some payment soon, so I wanted to order cards as soon as payment is done and passport is approved. These two items were submitted at 22 Apr 2020 .

Pedja,
    Customer ID:36137108

@coldboy35 Hello,

Please contact our support center directly, so they can help you in approving your account. Please use the link below:
    https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/Contact_us

Thank you.

@jprechair Hello,

We see here your account is still pending approval. Can you confirm with us, from which country is the bank account registered?

Thank you.

@Pedja Hello,

Your account is already approved. Any documents submitted will only go into review once you start receiving payments.

Thank you.

@GianmarcoPayoneer bank account is from Venezuela.
    @GianmarcoPayoneer any news?
  • skphero1skphero1 Member Posts: 5
    @GianmarcoPayoneer Hi Sir it's almost second week i have submitted all the required documents to the support of payoneer via Email and also got the email that all information recieved but still my bank account has not been approved. I requested you to look into this matter as i want to receive fiverr payments. Reference Number: 200421-014367 and Customer ID: 37357009

@jprechair Hello,

So when registering for an account from Venezuela, Payoneer no longer supports adding a bank account from Venezuela. You will need to add a bank account from a different country. In order to do so, you must provide a bank statement of that bank account to our support center:

Thank you.

@skphero1 Hello,

Your case is still under review. We should expect to hear a response by the end of this week. Kindly wait for that update.

Thank you.

@GianmarcoPayoneer what if I don't personally have a bank account from another country? The whole point of opening a Payoneer account is because Venezuela was in the list of supported countries and it let me add my account, why don't you say this while we're applying for the account?
  • skphero1skphero1 Member Posts: 5
    Sir i have contacted many times and got response too via email but really i am waiting for almost 10+ days. Kindly consider the case on priority basis as its a request from my side.
  • ZainabAhmed32ZainabAhmed32 Member Posts: 2
    Hello.
    I made a payoneer account 2 days ago. Yesterday I received an email requiring an ID of the account owner for the bank account.

The account I’ve used has joint owners. The name I used for the owner before was one and the ID I submitted was of the other owner.
    Will this cause any obstruction to the verification?
  • yogeshkhetaniyogeshkhetani Member Posts: 1
    I applied three day back and it's not yet approved. I need account by 30 April because I need to add US bank account details to my Amazon affiliate program USA.

@ZainabAhmed32 Hello,

You will need to submit the correct ID of the bank account that was registered meaning of the name you input upon registration. Once you submit the requested documents our accounts team will review it.

Thank you.

@yogeshkhetani Hello,

Unfortunately, you will have to wait anywhere from 3 to 5 business days for an account be reviewed by our department. Once there is an update regarding the status of your account. You will be notified via email.

Thank you.

• ZainabAhmed32ZainabAhmed32 Member Posts: 2
    How can I resubmit the correct ID?
    Hello again. I have been waiting for almost a month and my Payoneer account is not yet approved. How many months do I have to wait? I already have a lot of pending payments. My customer ID is 36724755.

@ZainabAhmed32 Hello,

You can either submit a request via our support team or through your My Account.

Thank you.

@Danisa Hello,

We will need you to contact our support team in order to have clarification on your account. Please use the link below to contact them:

Thank you.

My concern does not belong to the options that is why I couldn’t ask them the right question.