Using Payoneer with Paypal account that is unable to receive money

GingerGinger Member Posts: 5
Hi,
I am from a country which can only send payments via paypal but cannot receive funds to paypal. Can I use Payoneer to resolve this issue. If so can you please tell me how I get about doing this.
Thanks
Ginger

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Ginger wrote:

Hi,
    I am from a country which can only send payments via paypal but cannot receive funds to paypal. Can I use Payoneer to resolve this issue. If so can you please tell me how I get about doing this.
    Thanks
    Ginger

Hi,

We can only help people receive funds who have an active and verified paypal account. If paypal does not support your country, I suggest contacting them and requesting they add you.

• GingerGinger Member Posts: 5
    edited December 2012
    David wrote:

Hi,

We can only help people receive funds who have an active and verified paypal account. If paypal does not support your country, I suggest contacting them and requesting they add you.

I do have an active and verified paypal account which I use to send money. Paypal supports my country only to send payments via paypal but not to receive payments
    Ginger wrote:

I do have an active and verified paypal account which I use to send money. Paypal supports my country only to send payments via paypal but not to receive payments

The US Payment Service allows you to receive money to your Payoneer card via ACH payments, it will not allow you to send money to paypal.

David wrote:

The US Payment Service allows you to receive money to your Payoneer card via ACH payments, it will not allow you to send money to paypal.

I am still not sure what you are saying. Let me get this straight:

My Paypal account is a send only account, so if I do some work for, say X, whose payment is only via Paypal will I be able to use your system to receive the money?
    Ginger wrote:

I am still not sure what you are saying. Let me get this straight:

My Paypal account is a send only account, so if I do some work for, say X, whose payment is only via Paypal will I be able to use your system to receive the money?

The US Payment System can only allow you to receive paypal payments if paypal allows you to receive paypal payments.

If a country or person is not supported to withdraw money from paypal, the US Payment Service is not a way to work around this issue.

It is there to help people who can receive the payments but have nowhere to receive them to.

David wrote:

The US Payment System can only allow you to receive paypal payments if paypal allows you to receive paypal payments.

If a country or person is not supported to withdraw money from paypal, the US Payment Service is not a way to work around this issue.

It is there to help people who can receive the payments but have nowhere to receive them to.

OK thanks