I CANNOT WITHDRAW FROM PAYONEER

rudihrudih Member Posts: 2
I have same problems with @ericko,

I cannot withdraw from Payoneer after activating 2-Step Verification. The problem is below:

1-I activated 2-SV
2-I tried to withdraw to my bank account, all run smoothly until clicking the Withdraw button
3-A BLANK pop-up screen appeared, allegedly asking for a verification code because at the same time, my phone received a code from them, But I can use that verification code, because I only see A BLANK pop-up screen
4-Nothing happen just blank pop up (I already waiting for a while)
5-I try in my phone and my laptop, and the problem is still the same
6-In all browsers, the money was still there
7-Trying to turn off the 2-SV was futile, since it would display the same BLANK pop-up screen (see point 3).

I read response from @GianmarcoPayoneer, he said to -Clear cache & cookies, -Use a different browser, -Use a different internet network/ restart router. I DO ALL THE SUGGESTION, BUT I STILL CANNOT WITHDRAW FROM MY ACCOUNT

I post the case here just in case someone has successfully gone through the same issue, or someone has successfully withdrawn money after a 2-SV activation.

Please help me,

Thank you

Comments

• rudihrudih Member Posts: 2
    Same problem with @ericopf I cannot withdraw from Payoneer after activating 2-Step Verification. The problem is below:

1-I activated 2-SV
    2-I tried to withdraw to my bank account, all run smoothly until clicking the Withdraw button
    3-A BLANK pop-up screen appeared, allegedly asking for a verification code because at the same time, my phone received a code from them, But I can use that verification code, because I only see A BLANK pop-up screen
    4-Nothing happen just blank pop up (I already waiting for a while)
    5-I try in my phone and my laptop, and the problem is still the same
    6-In all browsers, the money was still there
    7-Trying to turn off the 2-SV was futile, since it would display the same BLANK pop-up screen (see point 3).

I read response from @GianmarcoPayoneer, he said to -Clear cache & cookies, -Use a different browser, -Use a different internet network/ restart router. I DO ALL THE SUGGESTION, BUT I STILL CANNOT WITHDRAW FROM MY ACCOUNT

I post the case here just in case someone has successfully gone through the same issue, or someone has successfully withdrawn money after a 2-SV activation.

Please help me,
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

We'd suggest to contact our customer support team, to report this technical mishap. They may have an option ready for you.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.