Payment waiting for approval

Hello,

I recall that I previously submitted the questionnaire successfully and submitted the scanned documents as well. Right now I withdrew funds from my PayPal account to my Payoneer account a couple of days ago. Just right now, when I logged into my Payoneer account, I saw that I have received the funds but they are in this status: "Payment waiting for approval".

Then I logged into my e-mail and saw an e-mail from Payoneer over there. It stated the following:

Your US Payment Service has not yet been verified. In order to verify your US Payment Service and complete your payment, please complete the US Payment Service questionnaire.

As a result, I again had to submit the questionnaire and it was successfully done. Now the new e-mail has arrived stating this:

Thank you for submitting the US Payment Service questionnaire. Your US Payment Service is enabled and you may begin receiving payments. Please take a moment to review our Terms and Conditions.
Note: If you have not yet submitted your ID documents, please submit them as soon as possible in order to avoid unnecessary delays. If you have already submitted the requested details and documents, Payoneer will notify you if any further information is required.

I just wanted to know if the previously submitted scanned document is enough or do I have to do something more to get properly verified? And another question is that, till when will I get my money loaded into my card. The status of US Payment Service was already set to "This service is currently active." My payment ID is: 5599960

Best regards,
Mubashir Fayyaz.

Comments

• David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I recall that I previously submitted the questionnaire successfully and submitted the scanned documents as well. Right now I withdrew funds from my PayPal account to my Payoneer account a couple of days ago. Just right now, when I logged into my Payoneer account, I saw that I have received the funds but they are in this status: "Payment waiting for approval".

Then I logged into my e-mail and saw an e-mail from Payoneer over there. It stated the following:

As a result, I again had to submit the questionnaire and it was successfully done. Now the new e-mail has arrived stating this:

I just wanted to know if the previously submitted scanned document is enough or do I have to do something more to get properly verified? And another question is that, till when will I get my money loaded into my card. The status of US Payment Service was already set to "This service is currently active." My payment ID is: 5599960

Best regards,
    Mubashir Fayyaz.

I have passed on the answers your submitted for verification to our approval department. You should be hearing from them within 48 hours.

• MubashirFayyaz
    MubashirFayyaz Member Posts: 7
    David wrote:

I have passed on the answers your submitted for verification to our approval department. You should be hearing from them within 48 hours.

Thank you very much David for forwarding my issue. I received an e-mail regarding this issue and have sent my reply on it. This is the Ticket for it: LTK12129070620323X
  • David

Thank you very much David for forwarding my issue. I received an e-mail regarding this issue and have sent my reply on it. This is the Ticket for it: LTK12129070620323X

Please respond to the email Ben sent you yesterday with the requested information.

• MubashirFayyaz
    David wrote:

Please respond to the email Ben sent you yesterday with the requested information.

Oh. Thanks for letting me know. Actually there were two tickets created for this issue. One of them was sent from Orin and one was sent from Ben. I replied to Orin's e-mail but now after reading your response here, I sent a reply to Ben.
  • David

Oh. Thanks for letting me know. Actually there were two tickets created for this issue. One of them was sent from Orin and one was sent from Ben. I replied to Orin's e-mail but now after reading your response here, I sent a reply to Ben.

Thanks for the update.

• MubashirFayyaz
    David wrote:

Thanks for the update.

Okay here is the news, I just received a new e-mail with the confirmation that my US Payment Service is now verified:

This message is to confirm that your US Payment Service is now verified. If you have not already done so, please take a moment to review our Terms and Conditions

Although, the payment I received is still in the same status as before: Payment waiting for approval

My question:- Does this happen every time when I receive payment or is this happening because this is the first payment I received from my PayPal? And, how long does the payment stay in pending status normally.

Thanks.
  • MubashirFayyaz
    Okay the payment has been cleared. Thanks a lot David for assisting me all along. I appreciate your efforts.
  • David

Okay the payment has been cleared. Thanks a lot David for assisting me all along. I appreciate your efforts.

Thanks for the update and no this should not happen every time.

• brando71
    brando71 Member Posts: 1

Hello David, can you send me the email with the questionnaire and the ID verification, please? I cancelled it by mistake. Thank you.

My email is [email protected] and my Reference Number is 2404209.

• David
    brando71 wrote on April 9 2013, 7:35 AM: »

Hello David, can you send me the email with the questionnaire and the ID verification, please? I cancelled it by mistake. Thank you.

My email is [email protected] and my Reference Number is 2404209.

An email was sent to you on April 7th with US Payment Service information, I have resent it today.