verification problem

hi.
I sent required files(national ıd) on may 21. But it is still at ''submitted status). why?

Comments

• rıfkırıfkırıfkırıfkı Member Posts: 2
    edited June 6
    can ı receive payments without this
  • srhelpsrhelp Member Posts: 2
    Hi
    When i am going to add bank account here. I see the payoneer account details options it's saying like this - (One or more of the details you entered is incorrect. Please try again.)

I called to your customer center and they said it's your birth date problem and they told me to send you document. I sent document to you 3 more times but payoneer do not solved it yet. After that they said our system problem and please send it again on payoneer verification center but here i can not see any required verification so how can i send it as a fourth time?

Please solve it, I want to get money from fiverr and transfer to my local account.

Thanks
    Selim Reza.
    Customer ID 9613638
    [email protected]
  • LauraPayoneerLauraPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 856 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @rıfkırıfkı. Your account is active and ready to start receiving payments.

Any documents you submitted will only go into review once there is activity on the account.