Account approval problem

esraa_covd19esraa_covd19 Member Posts: 2
Hello. I signed up for payoneer account for last 32 days and still my account not approved and I'm getting message of additional information required and I didn't get any email from your side about this....now I wish to modify my bank account information and my profile information because I guess I have written some wrong information... Please allow me to do this my customer ID 37606904.....I already submitted too many inquiries every where payoneer support.. But still no email comes to me... Now I wish to delete this bank account at least and reapply with my other bank account... But I can't delete it because of it's under review and in vertification center nothing I can provide please help me

Comments

• esraa_covd19esraa_covd19 Member Posts: 2
    Hello I'm working with Appen company and it's your partner and I already submitted my application and bank account but still the account is not active as Appen finance support told me...
    May I know what additional information you asked and where to send to you?
    ..or simply delete all me to delete this bank account and provide you with another one...
    My Customer ID 37606904

My appen payoneer ID N1UCG80KO9Q9SN0N
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@esraa_covd19 Hello,

We submitted a request over to the relevant department. They will notify you via email what needs to be submitted so your account can be approved. Kindly wait for that update.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.