Why Isn't My Account Approved? An FAQ.

Comments

• hammad_alihammad_ali Member Posts: 3
    Hello
    My payoneer account is being reviewed for last 9 days but i could not get any email for approval or submit ant new documents for further proceedings. how can i solve this issue?
  • Abdul_SamadAbdul_Samad Member Posts: 6
    edited May 26
    Hello,
    This was my first experience with payoneer and i have to say it was really bad. I made my account like 10 days ago and after i got an email saying your account will be approved in 3 bussiness days but 10 days has passed but still no email. I checked the status and its on action required saying we need additional information to approve your account so check your emails. Still waiting from 3 days but no email. Now im really frustrated :neutral:. Atleast send an email if you need additional information im ready to send anything you want.
    Customer ID: 37832550
    Reference Number: 200525-024146
  • skphero1skphero1 Member Posts: 5
    I have submitted my bank account Online banking screenshot and a week passed no response in the Verification center's status. Kindly look into this.

Customer ID 37357009
    Hello
    My payoneer account is being reviewed for last 9 days but i could not get any email for approval or submit ant new documents for further proceedings. how can i solve this issue?
    kindly help payoneer team as soon as possible
    Customer ID: 37841495
    Reference Number: 200527-002360
  • ikvs22957ikvs22957 Member Posts: 2
    Hello Payoneer, is my account verified/approved by now? I made it in the beginning of May.. and now I don't know what it going on since I haven't received any confirmation that I'm approved. Also I provided ID you asked me for. Customer service is not helping me either. Please, any information would help
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@ikvs22957 Hello,

Please be advised that your account is already approved and ready to receive payments. Any documents you have submitted will only go into review once there is activity on the account.

Thank you and have a nice day.

edited June 3
    Hello Payoneer
    My payoneer account is being reviewed since 17 May but i could not get any email for approval or to submit any new documents for further proceedings. is my account approved or not?
    kindly reply me payoneer team as soon as possible because i need money from fiverr.
    Customer ID: 37841495
    Reference Number: 200527-002360
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@hammad_ali Hello,

Please be advised that your account is still pending approval. You will need to submit a valid address and a picture of your government issued photo ID to our support center:
    https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/Contact_us

For you address you may use landmarks, general locations, or any other descriptive information in order to best describe your location.
    So for example you can describe what your house looks like and what's close to it:

Street address Line 1: Yellow house with 3 bushes
    Street address Line 2: near Milton road, 30 KM from LaLand Elementary school
    Zip/Postal Code: 98765

Please provide your complete home address including street/house/apt. numbers:
    • Address line 1 (limited to 40 characters):
    • Address line 2 (limited to 40 characters):
    • City/State:
    • Zip/Postal Code:

• JillComilaJillComila Member Posts: 6
    Hello. I know that this is not the right forum for my concern but I observed that this is the only discussion where there is an active Payoneer Personnel who is replying. I would like to have an update about my withdrawal more than 2 weeks ago. I received an email from Payoneer saying that I have to ask my bank. I did it and my bank investigated my withdrawal, they found out that Payoneer did not send the money to my bank account so I replied to the email sent by Payoneer. My account was even desctivated even if I did not do any violations and such. Until now I still did not receieve the money nor any email from Payoneer. Will I still receive the money? Is Payoneer becoming a scam already?

Customer ID 34177007
  • sabarafeeq320sabarafeeq320 Member Posts: 2
    I have not done any activity in my payoneer account but I received following email from payoneer customer care helpline.

(At Payoneer, we regularly review customer activity in order to keep our payment platform safe for everyone. In a recent review of your account, we noticed that some of your activity has gone against our Terms and Conditions.
    As a regulated financial services business, we are required to stop offering our services in these circumstances, therefore you cannot use our services anymore.
    We advise that you do not send any additional payments to your account, as they will be declined. )

Can Some one please assist me whats wrong with my account?

Thank you so very much in advance .
    Saba Rafeeq

@JillComila Hello,

Please be advised that your account was closed due to a violation of our terms and conditions for undisclosed reasons. For further clarification, kindly speak with our customer support center directly.

https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/Contact_us/l_id/1

Thank you.

@sabarafeeq320 Hello,

Like stated your account was closed due to a violation of our terms and conditions, and will not be reopened.

Thank you.

• skphero1skphero1 Member Posts: 5
    Hi @GianmarcoPayoneer . Wanted to know when my documents will be reviewed . Due to covid it already got delayed for me to renew my NATIONAL ID. Kindly i request the concerned authorities to accept it asap. Please
  • MuhammadLiton7MuhammadLiton7 Member Posts: 2
    My account approved

@skphero1 Hello,

we submitted a request over to our account department to review your account. Once there is an update you will be notified via email. Kindly wait for that update.

thank you.

• Marouane_BENMarouane_BEN Member Posts: 1
    edited June 18
    @GianmarcoPayoneer :

Dear Team Payoneer, I had made my account this week and had submitted the required documents as well. Just recently, I'm about to receive payment from another platform in which I had linked my payoneer account.

Verification center from my account is empty as I already had submitted all required documents long time ago, it's just that National ID was the only one got approved and Held ID photo is still at "Submitted" status.

Could you please check it's very urgent for me. Customer ID 38239523

Thanks in advance for your collaboration.

@Marouane_BEN Hello,

You submitted requested information on the 16th of June. Please wait up 5 business days for our department to review this information. Once their review is done, you will be notified via email.

Thank you.

• JillComilaJillComila Member Posts: 6
    > @GianmarcoPayoneer said:
    > @JillComila Hello,
    >
    > Please be advised that your account was closed due to a violation of our terms and conditions for undisclosed reasons. For further clarification, kindly speak with our customer support center directly.
    >
    > Thank you.

Hello again. I received an email saying that they will not reopen my account. I still have funds in my Payoneer account. What will happen to my money? Will Payoneer get it?
  • EllayasEllayas Member Posts: 6
    55 days !! I registered still bending yet no email of approval, rejection or even a request of additional information was received, please HELP this is way too much inconvenient.
  • gmraselparvezgmraselparvez Member Posts: 8
    Hello,
    I am gmraselparvez from Bangladesh,
    I have alrady submitted my NID on 28th May to verify my account. My payonner account has not been verified yet. I need emergency help, I need to make a transaction, please approve my Payoneer ID.
    My Customer ID is 31257266
  • chidu100chidu100 Member Posts: 5
    My friend had a pending withdrawal, and he was asked to tender his identity card, which in Nigeria we do not have a plastic ID card yet. And now his account is blocked, please Payoneer, what is the reason? Because I am worried about him.
  • heneshenes Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    pls help ı want closed my account but never do. ı send 5 message but not solve .

ı want ask question live chat but say" Your chat request has been canceled. Please visit our Support Center to contact us. "

ı send mail but not answer me . only send automatic messsage .

my ID custumer : 19141606

ı am very tired .pls help me
  • saidur1977saidur1977 Member Posts: 2
    Dear Sir,
    I have applied for a Payoneer account on 2 June 2020. But my Payoneer account is Still Not Approved. I submitted my Nation ID Card(Bangladesh government-issued identity) On 2 June but not getting any response till today ( 27 days passed). and it says 'submitted. I have already added my local bank account. And it's approved already.
    I want to know my account approved or pending.

Thanks
    A K M Saidur Rahaman
    Customer ID 38155835
    Reference Number: 200625-016140
  • josbiangajosbianga Member Posts: 7
    I am coming to your services to request that my Payoneer account be approved.
    Since November 2019, I have created my Payoneer account, but unfortunately until now, I am still not approved.
    I was asked for a document and since November 15, I have sent my passport and the status of the verification center shows that my passport is approved.

Right after, although my Payoneer account is still not approved, I linked this account with my local personal bank account and the system approved it.

On June 17, 2020, I created a PeopleperHour account and I was asked to link it with my Payoneer account (still not approved) and that's what I did .... I received a message of Payoneer saying that they will verify my account and thus approve it ... this is what is still not done until now.

I cannot enter my Global Payment System because my Payoneer account has still not been approved.

I ask that you please find a solution to my problem by approving my Payoneer account.

ID: 34394762
  • mrpierremrpierre Member Posts: 1
    Hello Payoneer
    My payoneer account is being reviewed since 26 june but i could not get any email for approval or to submit any new documents for further proceedings. is my account approved or not?
    kindly reply me payoneer team as soon as possible because i need to receive money
    thank you
    Customer ID: 38565014
    Reference Number: 200706-022523
  • DoubleCLACDoubleCLAC Member Posts: 7
    edited July 11
    Mon compte n’est jamais approuvé, ça fait presque un mois que je crée ce compte. On ne l’a jamais activé. Le service ne repond pas :(

ID Client 38115812
  • kashee4626kashee4626 Member Posts: 2
    Help my account forged phone number account number 28356804
    B) :# B) b0:a2:e7:68:80:e5
  • Faheem7865Faheem7865 Member Posts: 2
    Hello,
    I have an issue regarding my account. i tried several times to login but failed but then I tried to recover from forgot password. when i got the email link i clicked to that link it redirect me to a page where it says "Your account access appears to be restricted" thats what i get and i cannot access my account. i want to know the reason and want help. i have tons of payment in line and all of them are waiting to be processed just because my account isnt accessible. kindly help me out on this.

Thank you
  • Chitra1Chitra1 Member Posts: 1
    I have sent all the documents for verification for weeks but it hasn't been approved yet. How can I know the reason behind not approving?
    Account id: 39043291
  • yamnaboutabouchtyamnaboutaboucht Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    تم إنشاء حساب البايونير
    وتم رفع المستندات المطلوبة
    لم يتم حتى الآن تفعيل الحساب
    الرجاء معرفة هذ هناك مشكلة ما أو ما الوقت المتوقع للرد على نقطة الموافقة على الحساب
  • ayaneayane Member Posts: 5
    Hello. I have resubmitted the passport because i had covered the serial number the first time, but my reordered card is still pending
    Pending approval

Order details
    Replaces card
    Ordered on
    15 Jul 2020

Customer ID 25567378

Thank you for spending your time to solve this, i appreciate it.
  • nour200nour200 Member Posts: 5
    edited August 10
    My bank account is still under review since 29 April! didn't receive any additional emails asking for more information, didn't receive an email stating that my bank account has been approved or denied
    I and can't even delete this bank account because it is under review, hope someone actually sees this and helps me out. I've tried every possible way of communicating with Payoneer support, contacted someone through the Payoneer Facebook page, sent a photo of my National ID to custhelp, commented on a previous discussion here in this community, BUT still no answer.
    C.ID: 37517856
    Reference Number:200702-014573
  • TahiraTufailTahiraTufail Member Posts: 4
    Hello Payoneer
    My payoneer account is being reviewed since 16 jul but i could not get any email for approval or to submit any new documents for further proceedings. Also i have been waiting for my first payment to show in my account. Emailed Payoneer, contacted via form, but no one responded.

Is there any Payoneer user who never received payment or payment was delayed like for months? Please, if anyone of Payoneer reads this, please help me...
  • manishgandhi410manishgandhi410 Member Posts: 1
    Respected sir / mam , this is to inform you that I submitted all the verification documents on 12 AUGUST 2020 , completed every steps but still my account has not yet approved where it was promised on the official Payoneer for the account to be reviewd for approval within 3 days but its been 5 days but still no apporval for my account . I contacted the Delhi custome care number as well but it said an automated message as " we can't help you In this case , pleas find other methods to contact us " so here I am . Please approve my account so that I can start using Payoneer perfectly and experience all the bebefits it promises of . So please look forward to my request , I will be very grateful to you 🙏.

Thank you
    My customer id : 39412662
  • jon_ale_sanjon_ale_san Member Posts: 1
    I have a week waiting for my account approval .. How can I talk with someone?
  • ylliylli Member Posts: 1
    edited August 19
    HELLO so in my account in payooner [email protected] i have submitted all the actions that are reequired and it still says action required i ve waited for 5 days now and nothing happened can you help me to aprove the bank account cuz im in hurry ! thanks
  • mypreciouswatchessmypreciouswatchess Member Posts: 3
    Hello there. My customer ID is 39373325. I applied to payoneer on August 9. Subsequently, I confirmed my e-mail address and phone number and sent a photo of my country ID card. But still no feedback. It's been 11 days. Moreover, I sent messages to Payoneer support 4-5 days ago explaining this situation. The answer was not given. Please I am asking to confirm my payoneer account. As a matter of fact, I have to get paid, I cannot get it! And this situation makes me a victim. Please but please help.
  • mypreciouswatchessmypreciouswatchess Member Posts: 3
    @GianmarcoPayoneer Hello there. My customer ID is 39373325. I applied to payoneer on August 9. Subsequently, I confirmed my e-mail address and phone number and sent a photo of my country ID card. But still no feedback. It's been 11 days. Moreover, I sent messages to Payoneer support 4-5 days ago explaining this situation. The answer was not given. Please I am asking to confirm my payoneer account. As a matter of fact, I have to get paid, I cannot get it! And this situation makes me a victim. Please but please help.
  • IrismanIrisman Member Posts: 2
    Hi! I submitted the information required at the verification center but I can add an account. In the verification Center my ID appears "Submitted".

My customer ID: 31504085
  • yamiljyamilj Member Posts: 7
    Hi! I dont have global payment option, niether balances or the option to add withdraw accounts...
    i cant really understand what happen to my account, if its pending approval, please help!
    account 35805557
  • masaleemsajeedmasaleemsajeed Member Posts: 1
    Customer ID 35929514, I have submitted my verification documents as government issued proof and bank account details but why i don't know yet haven't approve my account, please look into my problem. It has been delayed from months. As soon as possible.
  • stnikstnik Member Posts: 1
    Hi there. I submitted multiple documents so that you can verify my address and I always receive an email notification that is not completely true. Please review the last document I sent and inform me of your decision. I am sending my documents over the course of last month and I still am in that process. Please help, it is becoming really frustrating.
  • vijay23vijay23 Member Posts: 7
    It have more than 10 days of opening Payoneer account
    I have Submitted the requested info in the verification center.
    How many days you to need for review my account.
    Also my bank account not verified by you.
    If you need to review my account via uploaded document, i can upload anything you want, because i have filled all the information correct.
    But please speed up your account verification process and also provide access to Global payment services for my ac. Customer ID is 39605921
  • P123k456P123k456 Member Posts: 3
    It had completed 5 days but still my account is not approved. Why?
  • joysonjohn0joysonjohn0 Member Posts: 3
    I registered last week, still my account not approved. My customer ID: 38910761
  • joysonjohn0joysonjohn0 Member Posts: 3
    I also have the same issue. My customer ID is 38910761
  • vijay23vijay23 Member Posts: 7
    My account is now approved. Thanks to Payoneer Community.😊
  • oluwatoyinoluwatoyin Member Posts: 3
    hello payoneer support i opened my account since last week and I have Submitted the requested info in the verification center.
    How many days you to need to attend to my account.
    But please can you allow me to chat live with your customer support so that i can know if i need to provide anything else
    My Customer ID is 39651044
  • MohameddekMohameddek Member Posts: 2
    I applied Payoneer account more than 1 month ago and I didn't get approval email. So this is my Customer ID 39023651
    please I want to know if my account is verified or not ?
    I don't know if my account if verified or not.