Anyone know if Payoneer has any shred of customer support?

Hey, for the last 4-5 months I have had problems receiving payments from a freelancing company as I cannot add a bank account to my payoneer account. It just says to contact Payoneer.

So for the last 4-5 months I've called numerous times to people who barely speak English for them to give me the same bullshit about transferring my case to a non existant technical team. I've even been hung up on by their "customer service". They dont respond to emails either obviously and my tickets keep disappearing. My last shot in the dark was messaging their Facebook page which to no surprise in true Payoneer fashion is also ignoring their customers.

I am at this point just at a loss for words. I cant fathom how one of the biggest financial institutions in the world can have the worst customer service in the history of humankind. I just dont know what to say.

Does anyone know any way to get help from the company? I.E. a direct line to the CEO if he hasnt given up aswell or a customer service agent who has a sliver of care for their job?

Thank you for all replies, dearest regards.

Comments

• Valentino_PayoneerValentino_Payoneer Administrator, Moderator, Members Posts: 142 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Please note that customer care is handling all the incoming inquiries subsequently. Once case is reviewed, you will receive an answer.

You can always follow up on your case with customer care. Please click here to message Customer Care. Feel free to contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

• obi_collinzobi_collinz Member Posts: 1
    Hey,

My payoneer account was created as a joint account to receive payments for our freelance jobs.

But then I found out I can't withdraw to my personal bank account.

So I want to create a personal payoneer account and delete this one.

But here's my problem, I have some fund that is pending. My client paid some money into this account but it hasn't been received by the account. The account needed to be verified.

How can I receive the funds in the new account I'm creating?

I've reached out to your customer care team and I've not had a response.

I've even contacted the payoneer twitter account but I've not gotten a reply.

Please I need your help.

My customer ID is 39035160