Hi everybody,

Here is the live chat link. Enjoy.

https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/chat/chat_launch

Comments

• ChrisDoreChrisDore Member Posts: 3
    You're the best!
  • shacharozshacharoz Member Posts: 1
    edited September 13
    wow. fuck. have been searching for this for 2 weeks now.
    they are not responding on the emails at all.
    thank you.
  • emrasselemrassel Member Posts: 3
    They literally don't give a fuck to whatever the hell problem you're facing. They're like we don't need users, users need us.
  • kulsum_siddiquekulsum_siddique Member Posts: 2
    I have been trying to reach them for 2 weeks. They keep on canceling the live chat request; they don't even give a proper response to the request made, just an auto-reply generated email. I don't know what happened to their customer support all of a sudden. Why it is so terrible now.
  • lubna112lubna112 Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
    What is this payoneer team i call you so many times send message but you never response me my global payment still under review still 2 month if you not verified please return my money in my company account please 😡😡😡😡😡
  • Michael_1Michael_1 Member Posts: 5
    i have same exact problem i tried everything to getting in touch with payooner,live chat,email even phone call , i ended up with nothing , i feel i am wasting my time here , my documents still underview for more than 2 weeks, i want to close my account and looking for another online bank, that know how to treat the customer very well and reply fast
  • abkar8abkar8 Member Posts: 1
    i think they dont care with customer
  • Elizabeth1972Elizabeth1972 Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    All emails are getting auto-replies, the declining customer service only means that Payoneer is becoming a SCAM. Can someone from payoneer help me? My account was arbitrarily cancelled with $580 USD in my card, and I can't access them now. I need to withdraw ASAP
  • Muhammad6666Muhammad6666 Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Please issue me a New community federal saving bank account in USD?
    I am trying to account my PayPal account to payoneer account but it giving me error..! When I connected to PayPal they ask for the issuance of New community federal saving bank, so please issue me ASAP