Pleased To Meet You - I'm David

DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in Meet and Greet
Hi Everyone

My name is David, a Community Manager at Payoneer.

I am excited to meet all of you and hear all of your feedback about Payoneer. I am here to help in anyway and I look forward to speaking with you. Also, dont be shy feel free to introduce yourselves.

Comments

• awadawad Member Posts: 2
    Hi my name is Awad, am new to this Payonner sevice.. am looking for some one to help...i Have Few question
  • Paul EzekaPaul Ezeka Member Posts: 1
    Hi David, i am new to Payoneer, i wish to register and earn cash as well send detail to my email; [email protected]

I am Mr. Paul Ezeka from Nigeria/

Nice meeting you
    paul

David wrote:

Hi Everyone

I am excited to meet all of you and hear all of your feedback about Payoneer. I am here to help in anyway and I look forward to speaking with you. Also, dont be shy feel free to introduce yourselves.
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    Paul Ezeka wrote:

Hi David, i am new to Payoneer, i wish to register and earn cash as well send detail to my email; [email protected]

I am Mr. Paul Ezeka from Nigeria/

Nice meeting you
    paul

Hey Paul,

Welcome to our forum, thanks for coming here to talk to us.

You can register for Payoneer by visiting the website of a Payoneer partner and choosing Payoneer as your payment method. You will be asked to fill out some details and that will begin the process of you receiving a Payoneer Card. To view a partial list of our partners you can visit this link here, http://www.payoneer.com/OurCustomers.aspx.

If you a company you want to work with is not found there feel free to ask.

• chuckie16naciochuckie16nacio Member Posts: 4
    hello sir david,

my name is chuckie

im 25 year old from philippines,

im almost 3 years user of payoneer up to now,

and this is my first bad experience here,,

so worry here :(

im new here in payoneer forum, can u help me abouit my problem? i want my cash back to me,

please help me
  • mojeashimojeashi Member Posts: 5
    Hi David
    My name is Michael am new in the forum.
    mojeashi wrote:

Hi David
    My name is Michael am new in the forum.

Welcome to the forum Michael :)

• dotcomlegenddotcomlegend Member Posts: 1
    Hi im James and im new here would like to know how üto track the arrival of my card to know where it is at any point in time to avoid it getting lost in transit.

Hi im James and im new here would like to know how üto track the arrival of my card to know where it is at any point in time to avoid it getting lost in transit.

Hi James,

Welcome to our forum.

Since the card was shipped via standard mail, there is no way to track it.

• BlueWorldBlueWorld Member Posts: 1
    David wrote:

Hi Everyone

Hello David and everyone nice to meet you guys :) im new here.
    BlueWorld wrote:

Hello David and everyone nice to meet you guys :) im new here.

Welcome and thanks for saying hi.

We look forward to hearing from you.

acbmedia8 wrote:

hello david

Hi,

Welcome to Payoneer forum. I look forward to hearing your feedback.

• ungurean_andreeaungurean_andreea Member Posts: 1
    nice to meet you to, my name is andreea and i live in italy. i have a lot of questions aboute pyoneer. I have applied for a pyoneer card on fridey. today I have sent my ID on email. how many days will it take until they will approve my card? it is realy very urgent. I can't acces my account on pyoneer.com .It is that because they didn't approve it? thank you. sorry my english. how long will it takes until the card arives in italy?

nice to meet you to, my name is andreea and i live in italy. i have a lot of questions aboute pyoneer. I have applied for a pyoneer card on fridey. today I have sent my ID on email. how many days will it take until they will approve my card? it is realy very urgent. I can't acces my account on pyoneer.com .It is that because they didn't approve it? thank you. sorry my english. how long will it takes until the card arives in italy?

Hi,

Welcome to our forum, it is a pleasure to have you here. It generally takes about 3 business days to review an account. Please send me a private message and I will look into your application for you.

You can sign into your "My Account" page before your card is approved.

It generally takes up to 28 business days for the card to arrive, though it usually reaches you much quicker.

• LeaderLeader Member Posts: 16
    Hi david i receive my payoneer card and my card is activate but i need to know my payoneer account number, my ticket number is : LTK12129070559347X
  • andrianandrian Member Posts: 8
    Hello all im new member here nice to meet you all here :)
    Leader wrote:

Hi david i receive my payoneer card and my card is activate but i need to know my payoneer account number, my ticket number is : LTK12129070559347X

Your Payoneer account number or your US Payment Service number.

• abdelhafiddabdelhafidd Member Posts: 3
    my name abdelhafid i'm new to this well organized forum exiting look interesting and full of knowledge
    it look like this will be very good futur with it , nice to be among you members.
  • virincvirinc Member Posts: 12 ✭✭

Hi Everyone,

I'm Tirelo and have been using Payoneer for a while now. i just learnt about Payoneer’s US Payment ServicePayoneer’s and that's how I came about this forum. I put in an application today.

Thanks

Perfect For Affiliate Marketers - Click Below!

Best Free Affiliate Marketing Course

virinc wrote on January 30 2013, 8:23 PM: »

Hi Everyone,

I'm Tirelo and have been using Payoneer for a while now. i just learnt about Payoneer’s US Payment ServicePayoneer’s and that's how I came about this forum. I put in an application today.

Thanks

Welcome to our forum and thanks for your application.

We look forward to hearing from your feedback.

• MisterlovaMisterlova Member Posts: 8

Hi David.

Hi everyone. I'm Misterlova.

Just got my mastercard a few days ago and payoneer is really a big bol of fresh air.

I've read a lot on the forum and I'm amazed at the level of customer service and help that you give.

So I could'nt resist to say a big thank you because I'm sure I've found a great company here.

Can't wait to share my positive feedbacks soon. I'm considering to apply to the US Payment Service too.

a+

edited February 2013
    Hi,

Welcome to our forum, we are happy to have you here.

We also look forward to your feedback and are here if you need any assistance.

• rasheduzzamanrasheduzzaman Member Posts: 3

hey,

i am sifat from Bangladesh.

nice to meet you everyone.

• houdahouda Member Posts: 3

Hi my name is Houda, am new to this Payonner sevice.. am looking for some one to help...i Have Few question

• Coder_DzCoder_Dz Member Posts: 99 ✭✭
    houda wrote on February 14 2013, 10:42 AM: »

Hi my name is Houda, am new to this Payonner sevice.. am looking for some one to help...i Have Few question

Just ask, and you'll get your answers either from the Admins here, or from the community itself.

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

As @Coder_Dz mentioned, the forum has a lot of great information that can assist you. I'd suggest first trying a general search for the topic, and if you can't find an answer feel free to post your question in the appropriate section.

• Hello

I don't receive my credit card yet I don't know why..... and my account payoneer is blocked ??

najib el bachary wrote on February 19 2013, 6:21 AM: »

Hello

I don't receive my credit card yet I don't know why..... and my account payoneer is blocked ??

Welcome to our forum.

If you never received the card that was issued to you please contact our support department, they will also assist you in re-activating your account.

• thank you David

but it's 10 months ago    not  a two or three months

• erwin_solerwin_sol Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2013

Hi David,

I'm new here am looking for someone who can help me solve my problem, am a regular customer of payoneed through odesk free lancers.

I link my payoneer account to my paypal but paypal send a paypal code which can be viewed through payoneer card statment or bank statement...

but since am not receiving any bank statment from payonoeer how can acquire my paypal code? I already send email to payoneer customer support but still am waiting for their reply.

Warmly,

Erwin

najib el bachary wrote on February 19 2013, 4:48 PM: »

thank you David

but it's 10 months ago    not  a two or three months

It is ok, they will help you move forward regardless of the time.

erwin_sol wrote on February 20 2013, 4:50 AM: »

Hi David,

I'm new here am looking for someone who can help me solve my problem, am a regular customer of payoneed through odesk free lancers.

I link my payoneer account to my paypal but paypal send a paypal code which can be viewed through payoneer card statment or bank statement...

but since am not receiving any bank statment from payonoeer how can acquire my paypal code? I already send email to payoneer customer support but still am waiting for their reply.

Warmly,

Erwin

Hi Erwin,

Welcome to our forum, it is a pleasure to have you here.

You can view your transaction history by logging in to your "My Account" page under "Account Information" you will see the "Transaction History" option.

There you will find the information you are looking for regarding the payments.

• evanchoevancho Member Posts: 9

Hello admin David,

I am here again to report.

Still today i didn't receive any reply and i am so sad.Please read the PM I send you. 

• ioana26ioana26 Member Posts: 1

Hi David, i'm Johanna. I have a problem with my payoneer card. I dont have the US Payment Service, i never got an e-amil from payoneer with this invitation. Can you help me please? Thxxx.

• DeviLDeviL Proud Member of Payoneer VIP Member Posts: 253 ✭✭

Hello David!

evancho wrote on March 2 2013, 7:10 AM: »

Hello admin David,

I am here again to report.

Still today i didn't receive any reply and i am so sad.Please read the PM I send you. 

I will review the PM and update you there.

ioana26 wrote on March 2 2013, 6:49 PM: »

Hi David, i'm Johanna. I have a problem with my payoneer card. I dont have the US Payment Service, i never got an e-amil from payoneer with this invitation. Can you help me please? Thxxx.

I see Nissim sent you the questionnaire, please fill it out with the requested details.

• tauruss8tauruss8 Member Posts: 2

hi david

l'm johanes, l just registered here at payoneer.

l already get my Payoneer card and activy it.

please check my application of US Payment Service,

Reference number: LTK12129070702616X

l want to load the first load by paypal fund.

l had already email the screen shot of my Amazon a/c

since 19th feb but no until today still no reply.

could you please take a look at it.

l wish a happy weekend to you and all of Payoneer staffs.

Warmest regards :good:

• borgetti2002borgetti2002 Member Posts: 4

Hi David!!

Im glad there is a person who is helping today!! I know is Sunday and I really appreciate if you can help me out with some questions. I'm planning to offer a service on line and I want to add a "cart" section to do payment to my business. I know that an option is Pay Pal but I don't want that service, can I do only through payoneer only?  I live in USA but I want to expand international and expecting customers from differents countries and also in case I wan to pay a person as employee out from USA can I do both activities at the same time? Thanks

@tauruss8

I have passed on your information, you should receive an update within 72 hours.

@borgetti2002

Unfortunately, at this time Payoneer does not offer that option. You are looking for a payment processor and we currently do not support that.

• tauruss8tauruss8 Member Posts: 2
    Hi David
    today l had received
    the confirmation details for US Payment Service.
    l really impressed and
    l would like to thank you and all of Payoneer's staffs for the excellent service.
    my regards

Hello,

I would like to know one thing: normally how many days will it take to verify the photo ID (after applying for a Payoneer card)?

its the 5th day & I haven't got any confirmation email yet regarding the photo ID verification.

Regards.

Please private message me the email associated with your account and I will look into this for you.

PM sent

Thank u David! I've got the confirmation email :)

• alipk90alipk90 Member Posts: 20 ✭✭

Hey  :sword:

I am Ali,

I am Card Holder, Using my Payoneer Card Perfectly from Last 7-8 Months if you have any questions about how to use the card in Pakistan. PM me or Post it here, i will try my best to help you, :thumbsu: 

Regards

Ali 

sorry, but I'm not from pakistan

• Riadh GaiebRiadh Gaieb Member Posts: 4

hi everybody , i am working hard with payoneer and i send a lot of mail daily for new affiliate .

now on my interface i cannot send more email they tell me one erro is occured i dont now what does means , can i have some help to now how can i resolve this problem , when can i get my card payoneer to can be payed , how can i see the ammount i can payed with .

thankx u 

please send a PM to any Admin of this forum, they are really helpful & also give you further instructions

• morcsmorcs Member Posts: 3

Hi david,i'm morcs,I'm from taiwan..nice meeting you

• DAMIAN007DAMIAN007 Member Posts: 3
    David wrote on December 18 2011, 8:58 AM: »

Hi Everyone

Hi David, nice to know you.

Please read immediately my email.

Check  your inbox in this forum.

This is urgent.

I have three days to wait for your reply before I exposed it in my content this community payoneer and in other forum website,.

Thank you.

I will review your PM and update you there.

• NazitoNazito Member Posts: 1

Hello there, this is Nazito and I am new to this community. Looking forward to learn and share. Payoneer is looking really promising.

edited April 2013

Hi Nazito,

Great to have you here, we look forward to hearing from you.

• 7amo7amo Member Posts: 1

Hi my name is 7amo am new to this Payonner sevice if i need any thing i will ask u  :mp3: 

Look forward to hearing from you.

• balvanedabalvaneda Member Posts: 3

Hola David, soy nueva en Payoneer, estoy esperando que me llegue la tarjeta en junio a Venezuela, espero todo salga bien, un Saludo desde aquí! 

• MelisaMelisa Community Manager Administrator Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    balvaneda wrote on May 8 2013, 7:18 PM: »

Hola David, soy nueva en Payoneer, estoy esperando que me llegue la tarjeta en junio a Venezuela, espero todo salga bien, un Saludo desde aquí! 

Hola y bienvenida! :bow:

La invito a visitar nuestro foro en Español para que pueda compartir experiencias con nuestro usuarios.

Saludos!

Melisa

Payoneer Director of Community 

• zelecamzelecam Member Posts: 1

Hello , David. I am a new to Payoneer.  I am  Hua  Zhang, from china.  Nice to meet you ! 

• tumpertumper Member Posts: 2

Hey David!

188131_114211732075249_828703346_q.jpg
    Fell free to contact me: [email protected]

• kaoutarbekaoutarbe Member Posts: 1
    Hi David , its the 10 day and I haven't got any confirmation email