Payment Waiting For Approval

kris3dkris3d Member Posts: 8
Hi Nissim

I have an ACH transfer from my Paypal account which has been in "Payment waiting for approval" status for hours. Is it normal .?

3693412 03/16/2012 16:18 Payoneer Direct Depo...

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    kris3d wrote:

Hi Nissim

I have an ACH transfer from my Paypal account which has been in "Payment waiting for approval" status for hours. Is it normal .?

3693412 03/16/2012 16:18 Payoneer Direct Depo...

Hey,

As this is the first payment you've received using our US Payment Service, it takes slightly longer to process. The funds will be available shortly.
  • GabrielGabriel Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2012
    Hi Nissim

I Also I have an ACH transfer from my Clickbank account Which Has Been in "Payment waiting for approval" status for hours. Is it normal.?

3714801 03/21/2012 16:36 Payoneer Direct Depo ...

ACH normally have received, this is the first time the waiting status
    thanks!
  • ludmaganaludmagana Member Posts: 6
    edited March 2012
    I have the same problem, i am still waiting for a payment :( and I have got many payments without problems
  • kris3dkris3d Member Posts: 8
    It worked fine for me.
    Thanks Nissim!
    Gabriel wrote:

Hi Nissim

I Also I have an ACH transfer from my Clickbank account Which Has Been in "Payment waiting for approval" status for hours. Is it normal.?

3714801 03/21/2012 16:36 Payoneer Direct Depo ...

ACH normally have received, this is the first time the waiting status
    thanks!

ludmagana wrote:

I have the same problem, i am still waiting for a payment :( and I have got many payments without problems

Both payments have been funded to the card. In specific situations a payment may require a manual approval, which takes a few hours, however the large majority of payments are processed automatically. I apologize for any delay.

kris3d wrote:

It worked fine for me.
    Thanks Nissim!

Great!
  • SteffSteff Member Posts: 2
    Hi,a private payment has been made to my acount trough the 'load card' service. It usually takes less then 30 minutes to be aproved and I have a load date in my list. However this time the payment's status is "Payment waiting for aproval' for over 5 hours. No aditional informations were required from the person who made the private payment. Can you tell me whats wrong? Thank you
  • SteffSteff Member Posts: 2
    Oops forgot to add the payment id. It is 3791884 Again thank you
  • kevinmc2000kevinmc2000 Member Posts: 1
    Hi,
    I transferred via Paypal ACH money a couple of days ago, and it has been displaying "payment waiting for approval" for more than 3 days now. Any clue to how i should proceed? I need to get my new card up and running for my upcoming vacation!
    Thanks
    Kevin
    Payment ID is 4893425
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I transferred via Paypal ACH money a couple of days ago, and it has been displaying "payment waiting for approval" for more than 3 days now. Any clue to how i should proceed? I need to get my new card up and running for my upcoming vacation!
    Thanks
    Kevin
    Payment ID is 4893425

I see that your payment has been processed and loaded.

• NahunNahun Member Posts: 3
    Hey there!

I have a payment in my account that has been sitting there for like 3 days with the status "Payment waiting for approval", it is the first time it happens to me, any idea why?

Payment id: 5030998
    Nahun wrote:

Hey there!

I have a payment in my account that has been sitting there for like 3 days with the status "Payment waiting for approval", it is the first time it happens to me, any idea why?

Payment id: 5030998

Payments received to your US Payment Service are generally processed automatically, however some payments may require manual review. In this case, they will be funded within 1-3 business days.

I am also going to send you an e-mail with further details.
  • BhanukaBhanuka Member Posts: 2
    Hey..
    I did an ACH transfer from my PayPal account. Its waiting for approval for five days. I had successfully transferred money before.
    Once the Payoneer asked from me to submit a screen shot of my ebay account with address and It passed 4 days after sending it.
    Ticket code for sending screenshots is LTK12129069612376X .
    It's still waiting for approval.
    No reply yet.

5087259 10/15/2012 17:58 Payoneer Direct Depo... $50.00 Payment waiting for approval
  • christianochristiano Member Posts: 6
    I have the same problem and no one is explaining, live chat says its the payment department's work,

Why does it take so long to get funds approved.

I have been waiting for my transaction 5716839 for more than 12 hours, and no one is responding to tell me the status. What do you want me to provide?
  • MikalaiNovMikalaiNov Member Posts: 2
    Я жду с 7января одобрения пополнение счета Payoneer одни формальные отписки а 160,00 дол зависла ни у меня их нет и на счету нет
  • MikalaiNovMikalaiNov Member Posts: 2
    LTK12129070811937X.Вот тикет вот платеж 5685877 как решить проблему???????????????????
    edited January 2013

For a reply in Russian, please start a new topic in our Russian-speaking sub forum.

• Christopher1230Christopher1230 Member Posts: 5
    Hello Nissim ,

Im waiting the approval of the payment 5762845 coming from Maxbounty , a trusted company that Im working with for few months
  • liyahliyah Member Posts: 10

Had the same problem. For the past 4 months, I'm receiving money from CJ almost the next day they've sent the payment to my Payoneer card. But right now there's a 5 days delay (2 business days) and now there's these "Payment waiting for approval". Why hold onto something that you usually credit to my account (almost instantly) for the past 4 months. Clueless why it taking this too long. I hope you guys can help me as I've waited for this money pretty long and there's really important that I need to use it. The only reason that I choose Payoneer for my payment method is because they provide fast shipment of my money to my hand. But if this will continue maybe I should choose the traditional check sent through FedEx because almost same waiting days for your USPS services. SMH

Monday January 21 was a national bank holiday in the US (Martin Luther King Day). This caused additional delays for all US bank transfers.

• alif_bocfenalif_bocfen Member Posts: 7
    hi nissim,

My card is expected to arrive 3 January, but now it has not arrived.
    hi david,

• Shahzadi Farida YeasminShahzadi Farida Yeasmin Member Posts: 10
    edited January 2013

I'm also having the same issues. Payment waiting for aproval for 7 days. I also have some other issue and question so I went ahead and created a new topic. Will you kindly check it?

http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/4503-payment-waiting-for-approval-for-7-days-affiliate-question-your-website-ssl/

Thanks.

• kenkenmskenkenms Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2013

I have same case my payment ID 5829724, 5818445, my husband have a account and USPS service withdraw without any problem, but my fund still waiting for approval, I want to know do you return the fund to paypal? and I just call the hotline but it's a vocie box

• I'm having a same situation too: ICO-Pending.png Payment waiting for approval

Payment ID: 5865918

Please help me look into this. Thanks!

alif_bocfen wrote on January 24 2013, 1:53 AM: »

hi nissim,

My card is expected to arrive 3 January, but now it has not arrived.
    hi david,

If your card has yet to arrive please contact our support about issuing a new card.

kenkenms wrote on January 28 2013, 7:05 AM: »

I have same case my payment ID 5829724, 5818445, my husband have a account and USPS service withdraw without any problem, but my fund still waiting for approval, I want to know do you return the fund to paypal? and I just call the hotline but it's a vocie box

Please private message me for further information.

[email protected] wrote on February 1 2013, 2:52 PM: »

I'm having a same situation too: ICO-Pending.png Payment waiting for approval

Payment ID: 5865918

The payment has been loaded to your account :)

• simozik4simozik4 Member Posts: 1

I'm having a same situation too:  Payment waiting for approval ICO-Pending.png

Payment ID: 5898291

simozik4 wrote on February 5 2013, 12:11 PM: »

I'm having a same situation too:  Payment waiting for approval ICO-Pending.png

Payment ID: 5898291

I see your US Payment Service has been verified, you should be receiving an update regarding the payment within 48 hours.

• ForestForest Member Posts: 13

I'm having a same situation too:  Payment waiting for approval for 7 days

Payment ID: 5856876

Forest wrote on February 7 2013, 6:35 AM: »

I'm having a same situation too:  Payment waiting for approval for 7 days

Payment ID: 5856876

I have passed along your information, you should be receiving an update within 48 hours.

David wrote:
    I have passed along your information, you should be receiving an update within 48 hours.
    Thank you, but the status is still waiting for approval. It is 11 days after payoneer received my payment from amazon affiliate program, could you tell me the actual progress?
    Forest wrote on February 10 2013, 3:51 PM: »

Thank you, but the status is still waiting for approval. It is 11 days after payoneer received my payment from amazon affiliate program, could you tell me the actual progress?

I apologize for the delay, I see your US Payment Service is waiting verification, you should be receiving an update about that and your payments within 72 hours.

• WikkiWikki Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

Hi, great Payoneer admins! Have a question. I've read somewhere that i can load money faster into my account once the private transfer was approved..Payoneer takes some fee for this..$5?? How this stuff works? Have no idea.... In my account i can't find this option. Also i need help with linking my card to Fiverr..I did everything and no info for many days..LTK12129070906815X

Wikki wrote on February 11 2013, 7:01 PM: »

Hi, great Payoneer admins! Have a question. I've read somewhere that i can load money faster into my account once the private transfer was approved..Payoneer takes some fee for this..$5?? How this stuff works? Have no idea.... In my account i can't find this option. Also i need help with linking my card to Fiverr..I did everything and no info for many days..LTK12129070906815X

Hi,

Please note that the immediate load option is only available for partner loads.

In regards to your ticket, I have passed it on to a manager. You should be receiving an update within 48 hours.

David, thank you very much!!! I have got today an email from Payoneer with the code and stuff. I did reply and hope to link my card to fiverr. Love your card!! Helps a lot for me!
    edited February 2013

David, what would be with additional commission if i withdraw money from ATM in $$$? In my country there are ATMs with local currency mainly, but we do have ATMs that can give you cash in $$ too..In both cases Payoneer will take $3.15...But if i am using ATM with local cash, i am suffering from additional fee for exchanging money from USD to my local currency.  

edited February 2013

Guys, i just got this ticket LTK12129071172154X Is it all about adding fiverr to my card? how many quests do i need to pass to finally conect the card to fiverr?? What fees should i pay using my card with fiverr?

David wrote on February 11 2013, 9:32 AM: »

I apologize for the delay, I see your US Payment Service is waiting verification, you should be receiving an update about that and your payments within 72 hours.

The US Payment Service is verified, however I am still waiting for the payment approval. Thanks.
    Wikki wrote on February 12 2013, 8:14 PM: »

David, what would be with additional commission if i withdraw money from ATM in $$$? In my country there are ATMs with local currency mainly, but we do have ATMs that can give you cash in $$ too..In both cases Payoneer will take $3.15...But if i am using ATM with local cash, i am suffering from additional fee for exchanging money from USD to my local currency.  

Wikki wrote on February 13 2013, 6:59 AM: »

Guys, i just got this ticket LTK12129071172154X Is it all about adding fiverr to my card? how many quests do i need to pass to finally conect the card to fiverr?? What fees should i pay using my card with fiverr?

I am sorry but I do not understand what you are trying to ask in your first post. Please private message me for more details.

In regards to merging your Fiverr, these questions are part of the merging process, please answer them with the requested information.

Your main fees are associated with the first card that you ordered. Any Fiverr fees you can find by logging into your account with them you can choose Payoneer as your payment method, on the landing page there you will have access to pricing and fees associated with Fiverr.

Forest wrote on February 13 2013, 7:42 AM: »

The US Payment Service is verified, however I am still waiting for the payment approval. Thanks.

Forest wrote on February 13 2013, 7:42 AM: »

You should be receiving an update within 24 hours.

• AdvertisAdvertis Member Posts: 1

I have same problem too : Payment ID: 6120331

This is not the first use of the US Payment Service, but the first delay :thumbsd:

Advertis wrote on February 28 2013, 9:15 AM: »

I have same problem too : Payment ID: 6120331

This is not the first use of the US Payment Service, but the first delay :thumbsd:

While it sometimes transfers immediately, please note that it can take up to 3 business days to for the ACH payment to load to your account.

• avzavz Member Posts: 1

Hello,

I have my first payment from PayPal from Feb 28, and it's still in "waiting for approval" status:

6127990 02/28/2013 17:17

Is it Okay that it takes so long? Thank you.

I see the payment has loaded. Please note that ACH payments can take up to 3 business days to load once the company has sent them.

• AlcotechAlcotech Member Posts: 2

Hi

I have same problem too (Payment waiting for approval) : Payment ID: 6165713

This is not the first use.

Thanks

@Alcotech

I see you spoke with our support department and they have updated you about this. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

• AlcotechAlcotech Member Posts: 2
    David wrote on March 6 2013, 7:36 AM: »

@Alcotech

I see you spoke with our support department and they have updated you about this. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Yes i am, but they didn't say me how long i must to wait.

The payment has been loaded :)

• lara.mariojoselara.mariojose Member Posts: 4
    Hi,
    I transferred via Paypal money a couple of days ago, and it has been displaying "payment waiting for approval" for more than 3 days now. What can i do to get my money loaded ASAP?
    Thanks
    Mario

Payment ID is 6196062

I just posted a reply to your question in the other topic you posted in.

This discussion has been closed.