Am I in wrong place?

aulk
aulk Member Posts: 2
edited January 2013 in Ask The Community

I have a Hongkong Paypal account since 2 years (without sending and receiving limits) and i am selling online items via Paypal only. Mine monthly volume is more than 30.000 USD.

I got my Payoneer card 2 days ago and I transfered some dollars to my Payoneer car, it proceed yesterday, money will be in my Payoneer card on 22 January.

My question is :

I will use my Payoneer card for to transfer my money from Paypal to my Payoneer card and than to get from ATM only. But i can't find clear info yet, how much USD can I get from ATM maximum in one month? I hope it is not 2500 USD maximum for ATM in one month, otherwise i am in wrong place.

Best regards.

Comments

• Nissim
    Nissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi aulk,

The daily cash withdrawal limit is $2,500.00. This is per 24 hour period, so after 24 hours you can again withdraw up to $2,500.00 in cash.

You also have a daily purchase limit of $2,500.00, which can be used to make purchases online and in stores. This is separate from the cash withdrawal limit, and so your total daily usage limit is $5,000.00.

• mus31m
    mus31m Member Posts: 28 ✭✭
    Nissim wrote on January 19 2013, 10:40 PM: »

Hi aulk,

The daily cash withdrawal limit is $2,500.00. This is per 24 hour period, so after 24 hours you can again withdraw up to $2,500.00 in cash.

You also have a daily purchase limit of $2,500.00, which can be used to make purchases online and in stores. This is separate from the cash withdrawal limit, and so your total daily usage limit is $5,000.00.

Thank you for the information

PayoneerLogo.gif

• aulk
    aulk Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2013

Many thanks for the daily cash withdrawal limit Nissim.

But i asked the monthly cash withdrawal limit for ATM, what can you say about the monthly cash withdrawal limit for ATM? It is not clear for me yet.

Best regards.

• Nissim
    Nissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

There is no monthly limit, only daily. So it would be $2,500.00 for each day of the month.