How to add funds

ZhiyanaZhiyana Member Posts: 4
I currently have about 48usd in my account from a one off payment, I want to withdraw this to my bank but doesnt meet the minimun funds needed. How can i send this account money so then i can withdraw my money?

Comments

• Hannah_PayoneerHannah_Payoneer Confirm Email, Administrator, Moderator, VIP Member, Community Mod Posts: 261 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

hey there @Zhiyana

Please note that your Payoneer account is designed for receiving payment for products and/or services you are providing. We do not allow payments that are sent from your personal bank details, as this is considered self-loading and is against our Terms and Conditions.

• ZhiyanaZhiyana Member Posts: 4
    So what your saying is, Because it was a one off payment i got, and is under the 50usd limit I wont ever be able to get my money? you guys will keep it
  • Hannah_PayoneerHannah_Payoneer Confirm Email, Administrator, Moderator, VIP Member, Community Mod Posts: 261 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

If you are not planning on receiving any more payments please contact our Customer Care and we will be able to help you