When Did The Counting Of Monthly Transaction Start To Determine The Monthly Maintenance Fee

Hi,

wanna ask when did the counting of monthly transaction start to determine the monthly maintenance fee?

Please advise.

thanks.

Comments

• Nissim
    Nissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Monthly fees are charged at the start of the month. If you reach the required amount of monthly transactions in any given month, the following month's fee will be reduced.

For example, if you reach the required amount of monthly transactions in June, the monthly fee for July will be reduced.
  • charmedwitch776
    charmedwitch776 Member Posts: 9
    So the reason I was charge on May 1 of $1 is because I have more than 2 transaction on April is that correct?

So what if I have three transaction on May - weekly transaction except on the last week of May then the following transaction is lets say on second week of June, how much is my transaction fee then? is it $1 or $3?
  • Nissim
    If you meet the amount of transactions in May, June will be only $1. It goes 1 month forward (the fee for June, $1 or $3, is based on the amount of transactions in May)
  • charmedwitch776
    edited June 2012
    okay..so what about if I have transaction on May for three consecutive week (first three week of May) and then on May 25 onwards up to 2nd week of June I don't have transaction, how much am i gonna charge for maintenance fee?

Sorry but please I need to know the specific answer for this case....please reply. thanks.
  • charmedwitch776
    Could anyone please answer coz I was told by one of your Customer Service through chat that I was charge $3 on June because I dont have transaction starting May 25 up to 2nd week of June and my three consecutive transaction on May is not counted.

Please advise and explain.

My last four digit Card number is 0987.

Thanks.
  • Nissim
    The date of the transaction does not matter. So long as you have enough transactions in May, you will get the reduced charge in June. They can all be in the first week, the last week, or spread throughout the month.

If you'd like to PM me the e-mail address on your account, I will be happy to check the status for you.
  • charmedwitch776
    hi,

i already sent my email address to you...hope you can give me enough information and hope this will be resolve.

thanks.
  • Nissim
    The monthly fees charged to your account in May and June were both $1 (the reduced fee). You currently have 2 transactions so far in June.
  • Hasan96
    Hasan96 Member Posts: 2
    Why there is a maintenance fee for my card ?
  • Hannah_Payoneer
    Hannah_Payoneer Confirm Email, Administrator, Moderator, VIP Member, Community Mod Posts: 449 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

hi there @Hasan96 thank you for contacting us about the fees associated with your account.
    It is important for us to be transparent on the subject as we understand the importance of knowing the fees for planning your transactions and running your business. You can log in to your Payoneer Account and navigate to the "Pricing & Fees" page under the Help menu. Please feel free to review the fees by clicking this link