I didn't get the whole amount of money

TeceRent
TeceRent Member Posts: 3
I didn't get the whole amount of money on transferring them from the Payoneer account to my bank account. My bank writes the amount of the commission if it takes it. No commission from the bank. Just the less amount was transferred to the bank.

Answers

• Elena_Payoneer
    Elena_Payoneer Member, Administrator, Moderator, VIP Member Posts: 213 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey @TeceRent! I understand that you are not sure about the fees that were deducted from your recent withdrawal and would like to clarify how fees are charged.

When we send a payment to your bank account in a currency which is different from the local currency in your bank account's country, we use Wire transfers. Wire transfers involve other corresponding banks, so in addition to flat fee charged by us, there might be additional corresponding fees charged by these banks. In addition, the beneficiary bank may charge landing fees.

If you look at the "Fees" page in your MyAccount, you should be able to see the flat fee as well as a notification about the additional fees: "Additional fees such as bank processing fees, landing fees, or other intermediary fees may be charged by your bank, a correspondent bank or other third-party provider involved in the transaction". Unfortunately, we don't have control over the additional fees that are deducted by the other banks and can't to predict them in advance.

Please be advised that withdrawing funds to a bank account in your local currency would help to avoid this situation in the future.

If you have any additional questions, please let me know :)