Verification took to long when updating my security questions

mnamatsa
mnamatsa Confirm Email, Member Posts: 2
I can not finish creating my account since every time I try to update security questions which are required for the creation the code that is supposed to be sent to email takes around 2 min to come and when I insert it says that verification took too long try again.

Answers

• Elena_Payoneer
    Elena_Payoneer Member, Administrator, Moderator, VIP Member Posts: 214 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey @mnamatsa! I'm sorry to hear you have encountered this issue while creating an account with us. I would like to share a few solutions:

1. Please make sure clean cache and cookies
    2. Change browser and try opening it an incognito mode
    3. Try to do it again from another device

Sometimes it takes times for the code to arrive. If it didn't arrive, please make sure you have good Internet connection and try again.

If the issue still persists after performing these steps, we would love to help you. Please contact our Customer Support Center.

For more information you can also check this article

• Bozhena
    Bozhena Member Posts: 2
    I had the same issue.
    I was speaking with the Ukrainian support team - they told me that this is because I didn't receive an email with a request for documents. I sent them via email but I don't think it helped a lot.
    Then I chatted with another person from the support team - Live chat service. This person said that the company knows about this problem and your programmers work on it. For now I can only try troubleshooting and incognito mode. Nothing of this helped me.
    I saw on the internet that one guy received a verification code not via email but via SMS. I found out that this can be set with two-step verification. From a desktop app it is impossible - until you answer the secret questions, there is no such option on the menu.
    But in the mobile app this menu option was available. So I used it. And in this way I was able to pass this step with security questions - verification code came immediately and everything turned out fine.

I hope my story will help someone save nerves and time