Changing from Business profile to Personal

KemoM
KemoM Confirm Email, Member Posts: 2
Hi,

Hi,

I recently created a Payoneer account. After I got paid I tried to withdraw it to my bank account, but it required from me to add my business details. I do not own a business and freelance from time to time, and this was probably selected by mistake when I created the accout a few weeks ago.
I've searched categories but with no success. There is no advice on how to continue.
I've also contacted help 3 times within the last few days, but there was no category for my issue, and the one response I got was related to the categry I selected for a question (that I thought was the closest to my issue, but not exact), they did not read the problem description at all.

Is there an email I can use to request this change in my account (from Business to Personal). It should be really easy. Since, I presume, it should be either a bool value (less likely) or an enum in the database, in either case it should be a very quick fix.

Also, I've read other discussions on this topic, where it is suggested we recreate our accounts, but I already have funds on my account.

Thanks

Comments

• Elena_Payoneer
    Elena_Payoneer Member, Administrator, Moderator, VIP Member Posts: 219 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey @KemoM! I understand that you are wondering if it's possible to change your account type.

While we are not able to switch individual account to company account (and vice versa), you can still apply for a new account if you made a mistake when choosing your account type.

However, please note that we ask all our users to provide Business Profile irregardless of their account type. As all transactions on our platform should be made for business purposes only, we ask to provide this form to learn more about the services and products you provide. It is collected for compliance reasons.

As you are a freelancer, in this form you just need to mention what type of freelance work you do.

If you want to make sure you have chosen the right account type, please contact our Customer Support Center and we will be happy to advise you.

I hope this helps!