Global payment service questionnaire is under review for more than 3 weeks already

Nikita007
Nikita007 Member Posts: 2
Hello , my account haven’t been verified yet for some unknown reasons and I can’t receive funds from my employer. I am from Ukraine and I desperately need to be able to receive funds to Payoneer account to help our army.
Can you help me please! “Global payment questionnaire” is still under review for 3 weeks.

Answers

• Elena_Payoneer
    Elena_Payoneer Member, Administrator, Moderator, VIP Member Posts: 213 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey @Nikita007! Thank you for your question, I will be happy to help you get your account verified.

When you apply for Global Payment Service, we ask you to submit Global Payment Service questionnaire. Please note that this questionnaire doesn't need to be reviewed right away, so if you have already submitted it, it means that you can start receiving payments. The questionnaire will be reviewed once you reach a certain level of activity on our platform.

In spite of this, I understand that you are experiencing difficulties with receiving funds from your employer. I recommend you to contact us directly, so we can check your account and provide you with a solution.

Good luck!