Need IBAN and SWIFT number

Constança
Constança Confirm Email, Member Posts: 2
How can do I get the IBAN and SWIFT number of my Payoneer account? It's a request from my client in order to make the payment to me.
A lot of same questions here but couldn't find any appropriate answer.. should be a simple thing, no?!

Comments

• Elena_Payoneer
    Elena_Payoneer Member, Administrator, Moderator, VIP Member Posts: 213 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey @Constança! Thank you for your question.

At the moment we only provide IBAN number for your EUR receiving account details to receive payments from companies based in Europe.

You can find these details in your Payoneer account:
    1. Sign in to Payoneer.
    2. Click on the Receive tab and select the Global Payment Service.
    3. Select the relevant receiving bank account.
    4. You will see the relevant bank details that you should provide to the company that you want to get paid from.
    5. In addition, you will see guidelines for successfully performing a payment to the bank that you selected.

In order to receive payments in USD, please note that you can provide your Account number and routing code to the company and this information will be sufficient to send a transfer. Please be advised that USD Payment service details are for receiving payments from companies based in the US and wire transfers won't be able to go though as these details are only suitable for local transfers.

Should you have further questions please feel free to let us know.