Where can i find funding sources so i can see my Payee ID ?

eryasrachman
eryasrachman Confirm Email, Member Posts: 4
I know that the FAQ of the funding sources is under the Activity but that was for the old display page, there's no option in the new mainpage right, where can i find it?

Best Answer

• Elena_Payoneer
    Elena_Payoneer Member, Administrator, Moderator, VIP Member Posts: 214 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @eryasrachman! Thank you for reaching out. I will be happy to provide you with more information on how to view funding sources in your account.

You can view a full list of all funding sources associated with your Payoneer account, including information on the funding source such as ID and the payment method.

In order to check the payee ID and more information about your funding source, kindly follow the steps:

1. Sign in to your Payoneer account.
    2. Select Business network menu and click on Companies you work with. Here you will find a list of funding sources that have been linked in your Payoneer account.
    3. By choosing and clicking the relevant funding source, you will see on the right-hand side a pop-up window with the details of this funding source.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Answers

• eryasrachman
    eryasrachman Confirm Email, Member Posts: 4
    Wow, i didn't know that before, thank you so much this is really helpful, i can find the payee id now. Again, thanks a a lot :blush:
  • Elena_Payoneer
    Elena_Payoneer Member, Administrator, Moderator, VIP Member Posts: 214 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@eryasrachman you are always welcome!