How can i transfer money from my bank account to payoneer? from Bangladesh

thamskhan
thamskhan Confirm Email, Member Posts: 4
I want to transfer money from my local bank account to payoneer account. is it possible? please help

Best Answer

Answers

• thamskhan
    thamskhan Confirm Email, Member Posts: 4
    now i know. thanks
  • kiwiguy
    kiwiguy Confirm Email, Member Posts: 1
    edited September 26
    Hi, does anyone know if i can send USD funds from Paypal to my payoneer account?
  • Kiara_Payoneer
    Kiara_Payoneer Administrator, Moderator, VIP Member Posts: 256 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey @kiwiguy! Check out the answer above :blush:

• khalidnaimi2000
    khalidnaimi2000 Confirm Email, Member Posts: 1
    edited September 26
    hi everybody,
    this is my first time using payoneer, things aren't that clear for me, Anyways I want to pay a service through payoneer and don't know how to deposit money from my personal bank account to my payoneer account. I appreciate any help, and thanks in advance.
  • Kiara_Payoneer

Hi @khalidnaimi2000 ! You might find my answer above useful regarding your question.

• Matthias
    Matthias Member Posts: 1
    edited October 25
    My question is how can i deposit money in my Payoneer account ..i have given the details of the bank also ...but how can i put money in my payoneer account through my bank
  • Kiara_Payoneer

Hi @Matthias !

You cannot self-load your Payoneer account as that is not permitted according to our Terms and conditions.
    You should start receiving your payments in Payoneer to have funds on the account.

• Raynmand2
    Raynmand2 Confirm Email, Member Posts: 1
    edited October 26
    I want to join payoneer to pay a vendor and others
  • Kiara_Payoneer

Hi @Raynmand2, I'm one of the moderators of this forum. I moved your question to this topic, hoping the answers above will guide you.

• hunterboy
    hunterboy Confirm Email, Member Posts: 1
    edited November 7
    I just open a Pioneer account and I linked my own bank ... all done. How can i now deposit money from that bank account so I can use my Payoneer account to pay someone. Obviously there will be times when I need to add money If I have to send more than is my balance. I saw similar questions posted years ago on the forum but no answers???
  • Kiara_Payoneer

Hi @hunterboy !

Unfortunately, as mentioned above, you'll be unable to do that. To have funds in your Payoneer account you should receive your payments directly through Payoneer.

• majidrazzak1982
    majidrazzak1982 Confirm Email, Member Posts: 1
    edited November 27
    I need to deposit money in my payoneer account to apply for payoneer card. I don't know how to deposit money in my payoneer card.
  • Kiara_Payoneer

Hey @majidrazzak1982 ! You cannot self-load to your account as that is not permitted according to our Terms and conditions.