Paynoneer Annaul Fee

Please any one Guide me why Payoneer is charging annaul fee while they have mentioned that "Fee is only charged if you have not had at least one transaction in your Payoneer account or on your Payoneer Card over the previous twelve months"
Thanks & Best Regards

Answers

• Kiara_Payoneer
    Kiara_Payoneer Administrator, Moderator, VIP Member Posts: 256 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey @faysalramzan !

Please note that these two that you're mentioning are two different fees.

The annual fee is a yearly fee charged for card usage and general maintenance. The fee is first charged after the card is activated, and once the card has available balance.

On the other hand, the inactivity fee is charged if your card has not been used to make transactions or you have not received payments to your account in a given time frame. Inactivity fees are charged at the beginning of each eligible month.

To view all applicable account fees, simply sign in to your Payoneer online account and click on the “Pricing & Fees" tab located under the "Help" menu.

• ashumapto
    ashumapto Member Posts: 1
    edited November 9
    my questions are

Should I pay an additional annual card fee of 29.95 USD for every year, If I don't have the card then also should be pay for the account only?

As I see Payoneer charged every year 29.95 USD from my account.
  • Kiara_Payoneer

Hi @ashumapto, I moved your question to this post so you can understand a bit better the difference between the fees.

If you don't have an active card, you'll not be charged the maintenance fee but be aware of the inactivity fee that I explained above.

To view all applicable account fees, simply sign in to your Payoneer online account and click on the “Pricing & Fees" tab located under the "Help" menu.

• Praviem
    Praviem Confirm Email, Member Posts: 3
    edited November 24
    I need to clarify the point. Do we charge when we did not use the account for a long time and the balance is 0?
    Please let me know.
  • Kiara_Payoneer

HI @Praviem, read above. :)

• Praviem
    Praviem Confirm Email, Member Posts: 3
    Hi @Kiara_Payoneer,

Is the inactivity fee only applicable for cards or if we don't use the Payoneer account, what will be the charge?
  • Kiara_Payoneer

@Praviem, it applies also if you don't use the account itself. Dispite if you own a card or not.