Load Money From Uk Credit Card

sweethuntsweethunt Posts: 20Member ✭✭
Hello,

I have a Payoneer card since 3 months and i wanna load it. I have a cousin in UK who wants to send money to it but i have never receive money on it. My question is, can he send me money to it? and if yes can i after verify my Paypal account with even if it's only one load? Thank you for answers.

Comments

  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    sweethunt wrote:

    Hello,

    I have a Payoneer card since 3 months and i wanna load it. I have a cousin in UK who wants to send money to it but i have never receive money on it. My question is, can he send me money to it? and if yes can i after verify my Paypal account with even if it's only one load? Thank you for answers.


    Hi Sweethunt,

    Unfortunately, your cousin won't be able to load your card just yet. In order to enable the private loads, you need to receive a payment from a partner first, which enables your card. Once you have funds on your card, however, you will definitely be able to use it to verify PayPal. Just make sure you have funds on the card because it is a prepaid card, not a credit card, and PayPal makes a small charge to make sure the card is yours.
    Talia
    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service here!
  • sweethuntsweethunt Posts: 20Member ✭✭
    Actually i work with MAxbounty who are a partner of yours and i'm expecting a payment from them on my card in the end of this month. So after they pay me i can verify my Paypal account and my cousin can send me money too, right?
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    sweethunt wrote:

    Actually i work with MAxbounty who are a partner of yours and i'm expecting a payment from them on my card in the end of this month. So after they pay me i can verify my Paypal account and my cousin can send me money too, right?


    Yes for both :)
    Talia
    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service here!
  • elmanelman Posts: 1Member
    Hello, I have two questions (I still do not receive my card Payonneer)

    1) I understand that I can load money to the card only after the Affiliate Company where I work makes a first deposit. Truth?

    2) I can associate this card with a PayPal account?. For that my Payoneer card should have funds?
    I'm from Latin America, sorry if I have misspelled
    Elman
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    elman wrote:

    Hello, I have two questions (I still do not receive my card Payonneer)

    1) I understand that I can load money to the card only after the Affiliate Company where I work makes a first deposit. Truth?

    2) I can associate this card with a PayPal account?. For that my Payoneer card should have funds?
    I'm from Latin America, sorry if I have misspelled
    Elman


    Hey,

    Thanks for coming to our forum.

    If the Payoneer partner allows for private loads and you have received at least one payment, then yes you can process private loads.

    Your Payoneer card can be used to verify your Paypal account and needs to have funds on it to do so.

    Please feel free to ask any further questions.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

Sign In or Register to comment.