Payoneer And Babylon

Hi,
I am a freelance translator working on Odesk and other sites that are Payoneer partners (onehourtranslation.com, etc). I was wondering if there will be the possibility for Payoneer to add Babylon (www.babylon.com) as partner also?
Kind regards
David

Comments

• TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    Hi!

It's funny you asked, today someone else asked me, too!

I have already spoken to our sales team, but if you could talk to your account manager at Babylon, that could help us move things along as well :-)

Also, feel free to have anyone you know who works with them to ask for Payoneer as well :)
    Talia
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    bstcd wrote:

Hi,
    I am a freelance translator working on Odesk and other sites that are Payoneer partners (onehourtranslation.com, etc). I was wondering if there will be the possibility for Payoneer to add Babylon (www.babylon.com) as partner also?
    Kind regards
    David

Hey David,

That's a great suggestion ;)

As Talia mentioned, speaking with Babylon and letting them know that you'd like to see Payoneer implemented as a payment method can go a long way towards promoting a partnership.

Additionally, if there are any online blogs or forums you think it would be beneficial for us to be active on, whether in regards to Babylon or any of your work in general, please let me know and I'll be more than happy to check it out.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer