Setting Up a Referral Business

We are setting up a MLM company which will have large numbers of global members soon.

After checking through your website, I couldn't find much information about loading fund..:

My questions:
1. What are the available options for us (as a Partner) to load fund into Payoneer account (is bank account required?) to pay our global members' monthly referral commission?
2. Can we have our own brand Prepaid Mastercard? What is the T&C like?
3. What kind of information do you need from us to open a Partner account?

How long do you take to approve an application? We are targeting to go live by end of Jan, 2013.

Thanks you.

Comments

• Nissim
    Nissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

Thanks for looking in to Payoneer as a payment solution for your company. You can apply to become a partner of ours, which will give you the ability to pay your members directly to Payoneer cards. You will also be able to pay them via local bank transfers, wire transfers, and US ACH.

We do have options for branded cards, in addition to several other features. I'd be more than happy to put you in touch with a sales representative who can provide you with detailed information on how to get started. The entire process does not take long, and we can certainly get you set up by the end of Jan, 2013.

If you could please e-mail me at [email protected] with the following information, I'll make sure someone gets back to you as soon as possible:

- Your name
    - Your contact information
    - Company name
    - Website (if applicable)

I look forward to hearing from you!
  • venturegain
    venturegain Member Posts: 2
    Hi Nissim, just sent you the details in email. Thanks!
  • Nissim
    Great, thanks! Checking now.
  • evancho
    evancho Member Posts: 9

Without getting card also we can be affiliation means we will get the referral commision.

• Nissim

Not at this time, no. To participate in the Refer a Friend program you are required to have an active Payoneer card.

506 Member Posts: 8

my card has not yet been delivered and activated so I only have the last 4 digits - the question is am I an "active member" or must I first activate the card when it arrives ?

• Nissim

You can already begin using the Refer a Friend program as soon as your card application is approved. "Active cardholder" means that you have an approved Payoneer account and card that is not cancelled.

506 Member Posts: 8

Thank you for the clarification

Nissim wrote on April 27 2013, 9:07 AM: »

You can already begin using the Refer a Friend program as soon as your card application is approved. "Active cardholder" means that you have an approved Payoneer account and card that is not cancelled.

• Nissim

:thumbsu:

• khumalo17
    khumalo17 Member Posts: 3
    Can l make deposit on payonner card or use on trasnfer only?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 595
    Can you please clarify the question?
  • ReYoN
    ReYoN Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
    Is this anyway link with referral bonus that payoneer already shares with its member ?
    To easily apply for payoneer mastercard see How to Get Payoneer Mastercard for free and earn $25