Us Payment Service

Comments

• Nikola DjokicNikola Djokic Posts: 6Member
    Hi,

First thing I want to ask, is how exactly will this be better?
    Until now no restrictions, now restrictions, what is better in that? How are restrictions better?
    You know, people are not that stupid.

But anyway if you are going to do this, please wait until the end of holiday season.
    Why? Simply because almost all websites have some waiting time in business days for the change, and if you do this now, most of us wont be able to receive funds before holidays.

And some of us will need money for those.

Thanks
  • DesignHouseDesignHouse Posts: 8Member
    Talia wrote:

I don't have an exact date yet about the switch, but we won't be emailing you the day before. (On the other hand, it won't be a month before, either).

If there's any way for you to delay the payment to the next cycle (a lot of companies let you choose), then that would probably be the best choice. In many cases, like PayPal, you just switch the info and it's almost immediate.

I will try to ask CreateSpace if they are stil able to hold on sending out the payment for the end of the month. Amazon the same. Not funny for me, as I am awaiting a relatively highh amount, and I wanted to get it in time as usual (by the end of the month.)
    I have not even received that email notification from payoneer about the white list, nor did my partner. And it was just by accident that I read here something about a VA switch.
    So I really don't understand why this will be happen with such a short time notice, and what is the real reason behind it. Why shouldn't it be possible to use the current VA bank account with the FBOD at least with a 30 days notice, or until the end of the months.
    This seems to be very strange for me.
    It would be great if your people in charge could check to see if it would not be possible to use the current account at least until the end of the month. It's already Dec 14th and I have not got any oficial announcement or email about that. I am awaiting a 5-figure amount, and would hate it to have it delayed or see it traveling forward and backward between bank accounts, instead of receiving it in time.
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭

Hi,

First thing I want to ask, is how exactly will this be better?
    Until now no restrictions, now restrictions, what is better in that? How are restrictions better?
    You know, people are not that stupid.

But anyway if you are going to do this, please wait until the end of holiday season.
    Why? Simply because almost all websites have some waiting time in business days for the change, and if you do this now, most of us wont be able to receive funds before holidays.

And some of us will need money for those.

Thanks

Hi,

Yes, you are right that we are going to have new restrictions that we didn't have before, on the other hand we also had lost payments, missing payments, and problems with our bank that we won't have now.

Almost all of the payments sent to the VA (over 95%) are still covered by our white list, and we can always try to add more to the list - it's not a shut case where we can't request to add more. However, the stability of the program is very important, and while we are really sad that some of our users are very negatively affected by it, unfortunately it is a step we had to take.

About the timing, I'm sorry about the timing. I will see if there's anything we do to delay it a bit, but I can't make any promises. It will most likely still be December.

If you'd like to PM me who you work with, or email me directly at taliakl at payoneer.com, I can talk to the people who pay you about possibly signing up to be partners.
    Talia

I will try to ask CreateSpace if they are stil able to hold on sending out the payment for the end of the month. Amazon the same. Not funny for me, as I am awaiting a relatively highh amount, and I wanted to get it in time as usual (by the end of the month.)
    I have not even received that email notification from payoneer about the white list, nor did my partner. And it was just by accident that I read here something about a VA switch.
    So I really don't understand why this will be happen with such a short time notice, and what is the real reason behind it. Why shouldn't it be possible to use the current VA bank account with the FBOD at least with a 30 days notice, or until the end of the months.
    This seems to be very strange for me.
    It would be great if your people in charge could check to see if it would not be possible to use the current account at least until the end of the month. It's already Dec 14th and I have not got any oficial announcement or email about that. I am awaiting a 5-figure amount, and would hate it to have it delayed or see it traveling forward and backward between bank accounts, instead of receiving it in time.

I just checked our system and we indeed sent you the email. Please check your junk mail as well.

I have already notified the people in charge that they may be a problem with this period of time,s o we are already checking to see what we can do to avoid any problems happening.
    Talia
  • Nikola DjokicNikola Djokic Posts: 6Member
    You can avoid things happening by getting people advance notice and time to plan and switch their accounts.

People depend on this service, including me, you have no idea how you will f*** my life if I dont get payments before new year, I have a trip reserved, and a big payment due to come in next couple of days.
    edited December 2011

You can avoid things happening by getting people advance notice and time to plan and switch their accounts.

People depend on this service, including me, you have no idea how you will f*** my life if I dont get payments before new year, I have a trip reserved, and a big payment due to come in next couple of days.

You will have ZERO problems over the next couple of days. We don't have the final date yet, we are exactly trying to give you as much advance notice as we can.

As for the rest, it is very important for us to make sure that when we ask everyone to swtich, they switch, but the chances of your payments bouncing immediately are pretty small. We are working on ensuring that payments will go through past the date as well for the first couple of weeks since we know it takes time to switch everywhere, but we can't have a long overlap because it will mess up our systems as well.

I'd like to repeat: ANY payments sent before we send you another email with your new info that has the new date on it will go through without any problems. The email won't say switch today, it will give you a later date, and you will have the time to switch it.
    Talia
  • vievidvievid Posts: 1Member
    Why payoneer stops receiving payments to virtual accounts?
    Hello. Tonight I received the following notification from Payoneer:

Dear Customer,

We'd like to thank you for being part of our Virtual Account pilot program. We have partnered with a new bank to offer Payoneer's users a new Virtual Account system. Unfortunately, the regulations of our new banks will not allow you to continue receiving payments to your Virtual Account.

Please note that this does not affect your partner payments and any other feature and benefit of the card. Your card stays operational as always. You can continue receiving payments from all Payoneer partners and any other partner you are working with. We would like to use this opportunity to also remind you that Payoneer offers the private payments service, where anyone can load money to your Payoneer card using VISA or MasterCard® cards. Learn more »

Your Virtual Account will be closed in the next few days. Any transfers made before we shut down your Virtual Account will be processed to your account.Once the Virtual Account closes any payment to your Virtual Account will be declined and returned to the sending company.

Please feel free to reply to this email with any questions you may have.

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience and look forward to continue working with you.

The Payoneer Team

If you have any questions, please contact us through our Contact Form. We also offer live assistance at www.Payoneer.com

Thank You, Payoneer Customer Support

There are a lot of questions that appeared in my mind according to this letter.

Here's the story with opening a Virtual Account and how I applied to it.

I receive payments on my payoneer cards from 2 companies that are partners with Payoneer and somewhere in the web I found out that if I have 3 successful payments from a trusted partner of Payoneer I may apply to this pilot program US Virtual Account. And so I did and I took part in this pilot program - I applied successfully. The US Virtual Account was opened and I linked it to a newly opened Paypal account and for many months enjoyed the benefits from receiving payments on my paypal for products and services and then sending money from us virtual account to payoneer card.

Now after I got this letter I have the following questions:

As I understand Payoneer partnered with some another bank to run the US Virtual Account program (it used to be First Bank Of Delaware then) and so all the us virtual accounts that were opened with the help of this bank will be closed as well as my paypal won't be able to operate because virtual account in this bank was submitted to open a verified paypal account.

Ok. But If I am an existing cardholder - I had never had any bad issues with this pilot program or paypal (only positive and successful story of relationship) why my virtual account will be closed and Payoneer can not continue receive payments on my Virtual Account? Can they simply change the virtual account info and still run my virtual account?

What are those strange regulations of a new bank partner due to which Payoneer refuses to continue receive payments on my Virtual Account and due to which this Virtual Account will be closed?

Can I apply to this program again if I meet the demands of a new bank partner or Payoneer to have a new US Virtual Account?
  • vievidvievid Posts: 1Member
    Hello. Tonight I received the following notification from Payoneer:

Dear Customer,

We'd like to thank you for being part of our Virtual Account pilot program. We have partnered with a new bank to offer Payoneer's users a new Virtual Account system. Unfortunately, the regulations of our new banks will not allow you to continue receiving payments to your Virtual Account.

Please note that this does not affect your partner payments and any other feature and benefit of the card. Your card stays operational as always. You can continue receiving payments from all Payoneer partners and any other partner you are working with. We would like to use this opportunity to also remind you that Payoneer offers the private payments service, where anyone can load money to your Payoneer card using VISA or MasterCard® cards. Learn more »

Your Virtual Account will be closed in the next few days. Any transfers made before we shut down your Virtual Account will be processed to your account.Once the Virtual Account closes any payment to your Virtual Account will be declined and returned to the sending company.

Please feel free to reply to this email with any questions you may have.

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience and look forward to continue working with you.

The Payoneer Team

If you have any questions, please contact us through our Contact Form. We also offer live assistance at www.Payoneer.com

Thank You, Payoneer Customer Support

There are a lot of questions that appeared in my mind according to this letter.

Here's the story with opening a Virtual Account and how I applied to it.

I receive payments on my payoneer cards from 2 companies that are partners with Payoneer and somewhere in the web I found out that if I have 3 successful payments from a trusted partner of Payoneer I may apply to this pilot program US Virtual Account. And so I did and I took part in this pilot program - I applied successfully. The US Virtual Account was opened and I linked it to a newly opened Paypal account and for many months enjoyed the benefits from receiving payments on my paypal for products and services and then sending money from us virtual account to payoneer card.

Now after I got this letter I have the following questions:

As I understand Payoneer partnered with some another bank to run the US Virtual Account program (it used to be First Bank Of Delaware then) and so all the us virtual accounts that were opened with the help of this bank will be closed as well as my paypal won't be able to operate because virtual account in this bank was submitted to open a verified paypal account.

Ok. But If I am an existing cardholder - I had never had any bad issues with this pilot program or paypal (only positive and successful story of relationship) why my virtual account will be closed and Payoneer can not continue receive payments on my Virtual Account? Can they simply change the virtual account info and still run my virtual account?

What are those strange regulations of a new bank partner due to which Payoneer refuses to continue receive payments on my Virtual Account and due to which this Virtual Account will be closed?

Can I apply to this program again if I meet the demands of a new bank partner or Payoneer to have a new US Virtual Account?
    Hi,

First of all, I"m sorry that you will have problem with the VA. Most of our users actually won't be shut down, but what I"d like to suggest is that you contact the email address that we listed on the email and let them know what you get payments for, and perhaps they would be able to reconsider.

We aren't canceling the other accounts, almost all of them are remaining. There's no need to reapply, but based on your previous application, we weren't able to pass it through to the new bank.

Please email us back and let us know so we can see what we can do.
    Talia
    Hi,

First of all, I"m sorry that you will have problem with the VA. Most of our users actually won't be shut down, but what I"d like to suggest is that you contact the email address that we listed on the email and let them know what you get payments for, and perhaps they would be able to reconsider.

We aren't canceling the other accounts, almost all of them are remaining. There's no need to reapply, but based on your previous application, we weren't able to pass it through to the new bank.

Please email us back and let us know so we can see what we can do.
    Talia
  • Juan LandaJuan Landa Posts: 1Member
    Requirements
    Hello!! I would like to ask something, I have a Payoneer card, but I would like to know if I can get a virtual bank account, I have my Payoneer card almost 3 months, I have received payments from my partners, but I worked a lot with my card in separate payments, my balance is now over 100 dls, and I would like to know if I can apply to have a virtual bank account? I know I can be self-sufficient with my payments, and I can assure that I will work independently, with honesty and responsibility, and also, my income would go up a lot with a virtual bank account. I hope you can answer me, thank you very much for your attention!!
  • mtdnamtdna Posts: 7Member
    Talia wrote:

Hi,

Yes, you are right that we are going to have new restrictions that we didn't have before, on the other hand we also had lost payments, missing payments, and problems with our bank that we won't have now.

Almost all of the payments sent to the VA (over 95%) are still covered by our white list, and we can always try to add more to the list - it's not a shut case where we can't request to add more. However, the stability of the program is very important, and while we are really sad that some of our users are very negatively affected by it, unfortunately it is a step we had to take.

About the timing, I'm sorry about the timing. I will see if there's anything we do to delay it a bit, but I can't make any promises. It will most likely still be December.

If you'd like to PM me who you work with, or email me directly at taliakl at payoneer.com, I can talk to the people who pay you about possibly signing up to be partners.

Like Design House, I too am expecting a large amount at the end of the month. In fact, it is the ONLY means I have of paying my mortgage. I am understandably very nervous about this. Also, I live in Australia and get paid by Barnes and Noble (PubIt) - they will not pay any international who does not have a US Bank Account. I now have to cancel my account with them, and they have no means of paying me the payment owed to me at the end of this month, or for the books I have already sold through them this month. The lack of notice about this change has caused this problem - I have no time to cancel with PubIt, and so lose a month and a half's sales money.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Juan Landa wrote:

Hello!! I would like to ask something, I have a Payoneer card, but I would like to know if I can get a virtual bank account, I have my Payoneer card almost 3 months, I have received payments from my partners, but I worked a lot with my card in separate payments, my balance is now over 100 dls, and I would like to know if I can apply to have a virtual bank account? I know I can be self-sufficient with my payments, and I can assure that I will work independently, with honesty and responsibility, and also, my income would go up a lot with a virtual bank account. I hope you can answer me, thank you very much for your attention!!

Hey,

To request an invitation to the US Virtual Account pilot program, send an e-mail to our CS team and they will reply with further details.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
    Talia wrote:

I just checked our system and we indeed sent you the email. Please check your junk mail as well.

I have already notified the people in charge that they may be a problem with this period of time,s o we are already checking to see what we can do to avoid any problems happening.

Thanks Talia, and thanks for your email message too.

I have double-checked again, and no, I have not received the notification as an email (nor did my partner.)
    What I have found is that the notification was sent as a message within the internal message board (in the account dashboard) itself. But there was no notification by email that I got any new messages there within my account, nor an email copy of it.
    Is it just us or are other users too not getting notifications by email if a new message comes into the account mailbox? If it's the same with almost everyone, it would be no surprise if most of all users have not taken notice yet about the news... You might better have to resent to everyone via regular email .... ;-)
  • Juan LandaJuan Landa Posts: 1Member
    Nissim wrote:

Hey,

To request an invitation to the US Virtual Account pilot program, send an e-mail to our CS team and they will reply with further details.

Thank you so much for your time! I have cuestion, I have read in another places that I need to have 3 payments of your partners that is this true? Because I have money in my card, and I have been woriking very good in this way! But I onli have 1 payment, so can you answer me? Just I want to be sure! Than you!
    mtdna wrote:

Like Design House, I too am expecting a large amount at the end of the month. In fact, it is the ONLY means I have of paying my mortgage. I am understandably very nervous about this. Also, I live in Australia and get paid by Barnes and Noble (PubIt) - they will not pay any international who does not have a US Bank Account. I now have to cancel my account with them, and they have no means of paying me the payment owed to me at the end of this month, or for the books I have already sold through them this month. The lack of notice about this change has caused this problem - I have no time to cancel with PubIt, and so lose a month and a half's sales money.

This was precisely the heads up/notice we are giving. We haven't shut down the accounts, and we didnt' say that it was going to be this week. It's precisely to give you the time to take care of it.

I am going to ask to have B&N added to the list as well, of course I can't make any promises. Can PubIt pay you through PayPal? You'd still be able to get those payments.

Thanks Talia, and thanks for your email message too.

I have double-checked again, and no, I have not received the notification as an email (nor did my partner.)
    What I have found is that the notification was sent as a message within the internal message board (in the account dashboard) itself. But there was no notification by email that I got any new messages there within my account, nor an email copy of it.
    Is it just us or are other users too not getting notifications by email if a new message comes into the account mailbox? If it's the same with almost everyone, it would be no surprise if most of all users have not taken notice yet about the news... You might better have to resent to everyone via regular email .... ;-)

This is REALLY weird, because we physically double checked both your addresses once you said you didn't get them. We sent by email, not to My Account, though I will ask to have it added there as well.
    Talia
  • mtdnamtdna Posts: 7Member
    PubIt only pays via US bank account. That is their only method. There is no other method. They do not use PayPal. They do not even send checks. They do not even allow internationals to submit books unless they have a US bank account.
    Thank you so much for asking if B&N will be added, but even if Payoneer would agree simply to accept PubIt payments for the next 3 months, it would allow me to be paid. If I close my PubIt account today, I will receive another 3 payments, each falling at the end of the month. If Payoneer returns these payments, I have no way to receive any monies owed to me by B&N.
    PubIt pays 60 days after the close of the month. That is not enough notice to take care of things. It is likely also not enough notice to get paid by Amazon at the end of this month.
    I appreciate your help,
    Thanks,
    mtdna

Talia wrote:

This was precisely the heads up/notice we are giving. We haven't shut down the accounts, and we didnt' say that it was going to be this week. It's precisely to give you the time to take care of it.

I am going to ask to have B&N added to the list as well, of course I can't make any promises. Can PubIt pay you through PayPal? You'd still be able to get those payments.

This is REALLY weird, because we physically double checked both your addresses once you said you didn't get them. We sent by email, not to My Account, though I will ask to have it added there as well.
  • nevodkanevodka Posts: 2Member
    edited December 2011
    Hi,
    Please, add Moneybookers (Skrill).
    Transferring money from that payment system (Moneybookers) is only reason for many people, such as microstock photographers, illustrators, videographers, to use Payonner VBA.
    So, no Moneybookers Ltd. - no more VBA needed for a LOT of customers.
  • Daddy BitDaddy Bit Posts: 11Member
    edited December 2011
    Hi!

As many of you there I was surprised badly by the new restrictions on US VA. I had a big plan on a new business setup using US VA, it all has gone now.
    US VA was a brilliant idea able to help a lot of people outside USA and "civilized world".
    Pity it is coming down to nothing.
    I accept that Payoneer is doing what suits best for itself. But people you'll just loose the money. I see no sense in this at all.
    Two companies I'm using are not in your "white" list. So say bye-bye to my money.

To lessen the harm to my business and money flow you can add Moneybookers (Skrill) to the list. This GB company (payment system in fact) is very serious about security and anti-money-laundring policy.
    So I'm joining nevodka's petition: please add Skrill to your white list.

Another company that I was paid through US VA was Alamy.com. This is huge international image stock company comparable with Getty Images. Recently they changed their payment policy and canceled selling cheques to photographers. They pay now through bank accounts ONLY. With new US VA restrictions I am disabled to get money from Alamy in any way. So PLEASE consider adding Alamy.com to the white list.

Thanks!
    Talia wrote:

OK, I checked, and WE did send you the message on My Account too (we can see in our system that it was displayed in your account).

mtdna wrote:

PubIt only pays via US bank account. That is their only method. There is no other method. They do not use PayPal. They do not even send checks. They do not even allow internationals to submit books unless they have a US bank account.
    Thank you so much for asking if B&N will be added, but even if Payoneer would agree simply to accept PubIt payments for the next 3 months, it would allow me to be paid. If I close my PubIt account today, I will receive another 3 payments, each falling at the end of the month. If Payoneer returns these payments, I have no way to receive any monies owed to me by B&N.
    PubIt pays 60 days after the close of the month. That is not enough notice to take care of things. It is likely also not enough notice to get paid by Amazon at the end of this month.
    I appreciate your help,
    Thanks,
    mtdna

I just spoke to the people in charge and we are submitting a request to add B&N to the list. I don't know how long it should take, but we don't really foresee any issues since it's a large public company.

In the meantime, please know that you can still get this month's earnings without a problem, and we are doing our best to have an overlap period for the rest.

I will update you about B&N being added to the list as soon as I have more information.

nevodka wrote:

Hi,
    Please, add Moneybookers (Skrill).
    Transferring money from that payment system (Moneybookers) is only reason for many people, such as microstock photographers, illustrators, videographers, to use Payonner VBA.
    So, no Moneybookers Ltd. - no more VBA needed for a LOT of customers.

Hi Nevodka,

Unfortunately, Moneybookers will no longer be accepted through the VA. We actually work with almost all of the microstock sites, other than Shutterstock, which we are already working on adding to the list.

There is a very small percentage of people who use the VA for Moneybookers, actually. As I mentioned before, I would be more than happy to know what companies pay you and the others so we can try to sign them as partners. This is the best option for you anyway, especially if you don't have to receive payments through two companies, and can get it directly to your Payoneer card.
    Talia
    Daddy Bit wrote:

Another company that I was paid through US VA was Alamy.com. This is huge international image stock company comparable with Getty Images. Recently they changed their payment policy and canceled selling cheques to photographers. They pay now through bank accounts ONLY. With new US VA restrictions I am disabled to get money from Alamy in any way. So PLEASE consider adding Alamy.com to the white list.

Thanks!

Hi Daddy Bit,

I will look into us working with them. Do you knwo anyone at the company that you could introduce me to so we can talk to them about becoming a partner?
    Talia
    Juan Landa wrote:

Thank you so much for your time! I have cuestion, I have read in another places that I need to have 3 payments of your partners that is this true? Because I have money in my card, and I have been woriking very good in this way! But I onli have 1 payment, so can you answer me? Just I want to be sure! Than you!

Hi Juan Landa,

Unfortunately, we do require the 3 partner payments to be able to send you an application. Once you have received at least 3 payments over a 3 month period, please contact our support team.
    Talia
    edited December 2011
    Talia wrote:

Hi Daddy Bit,

I will look into us working with them. Do you knwo anyone at the company that you could introduce me to so we can talk to them about becoming a partner?

Hello, Talia!

I am a remote contributor to Alamy image stock agency, not an insider. So I do not know personally someone over there.
    I know who is Alamy CEO (as for August 2011). His name is James West.
    Here they are http://www.alamy.com/. You can find all contacts there through the "Contact Us" link. They have office in Brooklin, NY. Phone US Toll-free 866 671 7305.
    Would be nice to partner them with Payoneer. I'm counting on partner program bonus in case of deal's done ;).

Talia wrote:

Unfortunately, Moneybookers will no longer be accepted through the VA. We actually work with almost all of the microstock sites, other than Shutterstock, which we are already working on adding to the list.

The major problem is Fotolia.com. They do not pay via cheques. PayPal and Moneybookers only. PayPal is not available in many 2nd and 3rd world countries. So, Moneybookers is the only option for the many. As I remember, Payoneer was asked to partner Fotolia long time ago. No success so far.

Also, 123 Royalty Free (http://www.123rf.com) and Bigstockphoto (http://www.bigstockphoto.com/) are not Payoneer partners, AFAIK.
    So, would be nice to look at the list of those "almost all of the microstock sites".

Thanks.
    Daddy Bit wrote:

Hello, Talia!

I am a remote contributor to Alamy image stock agency, not an insider. So I do not know personally someone over there.
    I know who is Alamy CEO (as for August 2011). His name is James West.
    Here they are http://www.alamy.com/. You can find all contacts there through the "Contact Us" link. They have office in Brooklin, NY. Phone US Toll-free 866 671 7305.
    Would be nice to partner them with Payoneer. I'm counting on partner program bonus in case of deal's done ;).

The major problem is Fotolia.com. They do not pay via cheques. PayPal and Moneybookers only. PayPal is not available in many 2nd and 3rd world countries. So, Moneybookers is the only option for the many. As I remember, Payoneer was asked to partner with Fotolia long time ago. No success so far.
    Thanks.

Re: Alamy - we are apparently already talking to them, but it would be great if you were to contact them and request us (and anyone else that you know who would like a deal with Payoneer).

Re: Fotolia - same. We have contacted them already, but haven't heard back, so for now, nothing, sorry.

Make noise and have your friends make noise so we can get them on board B)
    Talia
    Talia wrote:

OK, I checked, and WE did send you the message on My Account too (we can see in our system that it was displayed in your account).

Hi Talia,
    Thanks again. Not sure if you misunderstood me yesterday, as this is what I posted yesterday. Both of us, me and my partner, HAVE both received the message, but ONLY within My Account, without any further regular notification by email. So we only read those messages within My Account after Aryeh told us that we have the messages within My Account, otherwise we wouldn't have seen them, as normally Payoneer sends out messages/notifications through regular email. In the past we only received Card Activation messages within "my Account", so normally we are not checking there if there is any new message in there. Again, both of us did not received that message via regular email.
    So if your systems really show that REGULAR emails (so NOT those My Account noticications) were sent too to both of us, your mail server seem to have some problem.
    Actually there is no need to make a short story long, as we found the message in My Account. The point is that I am just warning that it MIGHT be that many Payoneer users might not take notice of the forthcoming changes, if they do experience the same as us (getting the notification ONLY within My Account)....
    Have a nice day!
    Thanks for the heads up - we definitely are checking, though our system shows that it was sent. We will check again. B)
    Talia
    Talia wrote:

Re: Alamy - we are apparently already talking to them, but it would be great if you were to contact them and request us (and anyone else that you know who would like a deal with Payoneer).

Re: Fotolia - same. We have contacted them already, but haven't heard back, so for now, nothing, sorry.

Make noise and have your friends make noise so we can get them on board B)

OK. I'll stir waters in some forums for the case.
    Daddy Bit wrote:

OK. I'll stir waters in some forums for the case.

You should. ;) We have gotten more than one partner signed by their users requesting us. B)
    Talia
  • TanmoyTanmoy Posts: 10Member
    I'm too happy to see PayPal, 2CO and Elance there :) BTW, when you'll provide new account number? I have to update all of my accounts.
  • sosakaisersosakaiser Posts: 10Member ✭✭
    Hi Talia,

I apologize for my basic question but I'm not sure if this 'white list' corresponds to companies that pay to their suppliers/providers network for their services. Paypal doesn't pay me directly like a client, but I receive payments from companies and clients that pay me through Paypal.
    This will not change right? Or I can't transfer my funds from Paypal to my VBA anymore?

By the way, I noticed that my last transfers from Paypal to Payoneer was faster than the 3-4 days usually required. If that improvement is because the new bank I'm very pleased with this new modality, since I was one of those affected by the missed payments from the former bank.

After the bad moment with those missing transfers, I decided to open a Bank Account in Citibank during my last trip to USA and now 'I can put the eggs in different baskets' :). But even when the service from them is the same as yours, you are faster than Citibank.

Thank you,
    Alberto
    Tanmoy wrote:

I'm too happy to see PayPal, 2CO and Elance there :) BTW, when you'll provide new account number? I have to update all of my accounts.

We will probably be sending out the new account numbers at the beginning of next week. We know it takes a bit of time for everyone's systems to update, but don't worry, the old number will still be functional for anything sent before the switch was made. We'll have specific instructions once we send it out, don't worry.

sosakaiser wrote:

Hi Talia,

I apologize for my basic question but I'm not sure if this 'white list' corresponds to companies that pay to their suppliers/providers network for their services. Paypal doesn't pay me directly like a client, but I receive payments from companies and clients that pay me through Paypal.
    This will not change right? Or I can't transfer my funds from Paypal to my VBA anymore?

By the way, I noticed that my last transfers from Paypal to Payoneer was faster than the 3-4 days usually required. If that improvement is because the new bank I'm very pleased with this new modality, since I was one of those affected by the missed payments from the former bank.

After the bad moment with those missing transfers, I decided to open a Bank Account in Citibank during my last trip to USA and now 'I can put the eggs in different baskets' :). But even when the service from them is the same as yours, you are faster than Citibank.

Thank you,
    Alberto

We haven't one the switch yet, but sometimes it works faster than others. We won't be having the problem we had a few months ago with the new bank, which is one of the major reasons that we are switching. PayPal is on the whitelist, it doesn't really matter who pays you through PayPal, but you know you can let us know who they are and we can try to sign them up as partners, too, if you'd like.
    Talia
  • CardozaCardoza Posts: 5Member
    Hello Talia, I don't have yet a VBA, just a few hours ago I heard about this service you bring us. So my question is if you actually accept new requests via Contact Form? or I have to wait until the new Bank is 100% working with Payoneer? And when it will be more or less? Thanks.
    Cardoza wrote:

Hello Talia, I don't have yet a VBA, just a few hours ago I heard about this service you bring us. So my question is if you actually accept new requests via Contact Form? or I have to wait until the new Bank is 100% working with Payoneer? And when it will be more or less? Thanks.

Hi Cardoza,

I'm happy you're interested in the Virtual Account! To apply, you just need to contact us through the contact form, yes. Generally speaking, we require 3 payments from a partner over a 3 month period to be able to apply, but I see you already have that, so you're good to go.

You can apply now, but we aren't going to be reviewing new applications until we have begun assigning account numbers from our new bank, so it's probably best for you to apply already so you can get in line for approval.

When you see that we announce that we have switched banks, please send me your ticket ID (starts with LTK) and I'll try to move it up to the front of the line.
    Talia
    Talia wrote:

Hi Cardoza,

I'm happy you're interested in the Virtual Account! To apply, you just need to contact us through the contact form, yes. Generally speaking, we require 3 payments from a partner over a 3 month period to be able to apply, but I see you already have that, so you're good to go.

You can apply now, but we aren't going to be reviewing new applications until we have begun assigning account numbers from our new bank, so it's probably best for you to apply already so you can get in line for approval.

When you see that we announce that we have switched banks, please send me your ticket ID (starts with LTK) and I'll try to move it up to the front of the line.

Excellent, can you please tell me where exactly you will announce that you finally switched banks completly? I really want to be alert in order to get my Virtual Account as soon as possible :)
    Cardoza wrote:

Excellent, can you please tell me where exactly you will announce that you finally switched banks completly? I really want to be alert in order to get my Virtual Account as soon as possible :)

Hi Cardoza,

We will be updating on our blog, the forums, and our social media profiles (Facebook and Twitter). If you're around, you'll see. :P
    Talia
    Talia wrote:

Hi Cardoza,

We will be updating on our blog, the forums, and our social media profiles (Facebook and Twitter). If you're around, you'll see. :P

I subscribed to the blog, hope the news soon, thanks Talia :)
  • smaglovsmaglov Posts: 4Member
    edited December 2011
    Hello Talia. Very good news about starting work with Shutterstock LLC. What about other big microstock agency Fotolia? Are you going to work with them?
    smaglov wrote:

Hello Talia. Very good news about starting work with Shutterstock LLC. What about other big microstock agency Fotolia? Are you going to work with them?

Well, we aren't working with Shutterstock, we're doing our best to add them to the white list for the Virtual Account. About Fotolia - not yet. Please email me at taliakl at payoneer.com so we can talk B)
    Talia
  • smaglovsmaglov Posts: 4Member
    Talia wrote:

Well, we aren't working with Shutterstock, we're doing our best to add them to the white list for the Virtual Account. About Fotolia - not yet. Please email me at taliakl at payoneer.com so we can talk B)

Ok!
  • YuriYuri Posts: 4Member
    edited December 2011
    Talia wrote:

Hi Talia,

I have a question about Shutterstock. What is the reason to add it to the white list for the Virtual Account? Shutterstock pays money only to PayPal, Moneybookers and by checks but not to bank accounts.

I wrote several letters to SS support a long time ago, also opened a topic on their forum in which people asked SS to add Payoneer but there was no positive ansver from SS.

As for Fotolia. Several days ago I sent a message to their support:

Hi,

Would you be so kind to switch www.payoneer.com as a payment solution. I know that a lot of contributors want it and they write aboout it in different microstock forums.

For many contributors there is only one means of payment which is Moneybookers. But if something has wrong with it there will be no choice at all.

I hope you will face the contributors at this.

Thank you very much!

I've got the following answer:

Hi,

We apologize for any inconvenience but unfortunately we are not planning to include Payoneer as a payment option. However, it will be considered for future improvements on the site.

Kind regards

There is a little hope. But I think if they get thousands reqests about Payoneer they may change their mind faster. The same with Shutterstock.
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Yuri wrote:

Hi Talia,

I have a question about Shutterstock. What is the reason to add it to the white list for the Virtual Account? Shutterstock pays money only to PayPal, Moneybookers and by checks but not to bank accounts.

I wrote several letters to SS support a long time ago, also opened a topic on their forum in which people asked SS to add Payoneer but there was no positive ansver from SS.

As for Fotolia. Several days ago I sent a message to their support:

Hi,

Would you be so kind to switch www.payoneer.com as a payment solution. I know that a lot of contributors want it and they write aboout it in different microstock forums.

For many contributors there is only one means of payment which is Moneybookers. But if something has wrong with it there will be no choice at all.

I hope you will face the contributors at this.

Thank you very much!

I've got the following answer:

Hi,

We apologize for any inconvenience but unfortunately we are not planning to include Payoneer as a payment option. However, it will be considered for future improvements on the site.

Kind regards

There is a little hope. But I think if they get thousands reqests about Payoneer they may change their mind faster. The same with Shutterstock.

Hi Yuri

Thanks for emailing the request to Fotolia.

You are correct, the more people who email Fotolia and Shutterstock the more influence it will have on getting them to use Payoneer. If you have any friends who use either of these sites you should encourage them to email and request Payoneer payments.

In regards to your questions, the reason we want to add Shutterstock to the whitelist is that we know that Shutterstock users want to get paid and we know we are their best option. Paypal only lets people in 25 countries get their money into their bank accounts, checks take a long time and are expensive to cash outside the US. Payoneer allows for people worldwide, regardless of where they are, to get the money and is quicker and cheaper than checks.

Feel free to ask any further questions.

Thanks

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to let y'all know that we have added Barnes & Noble (PubIt) and AOL to the white list for the new Virtual Account, so you can continue to get payments from them as usual.

Thanks for your patience!
    Talia
  • nevodkanevodka Posts: 2Member
    edited December 2011
    David wrote:

In regards to your questions, the reason we want to add Shutterstock to the whitelist is that we know that Shutterstock users want to get paid and we know we are their best option.

There is no way to withdraw money from Shutterstock to VBA! Only Moneybookers and Paypal!
    Look at the screenshot from Shutterstock admin panel:
    [attachment=12:shutterstock.png] http://img.leprosorium.com/1324172
    Pleeeasseee, add Moneybookers!
    nevodka wrote:

There is no way to withdraw money from Shutterstock to VBA! Only Moneybookers and Paypal!
    Look at the screenshot from Shutterstock admin panel:
    [attachment=12:shutterstock.png] http://img.leprosorium.com/1324172
    Pleeeasseee, add Moneybookers!

They don't have ACH transfers? We thought they do.. in which case PayPal would be enough anyway... Sorry. There's nothing we can do here, you know, we would love to work with them, but it isn't up to us.
    Talia
    edited December 2011
    Talia wrote:

They don't have ACH transfers? We thought they do.. in which case PayPal would be enough anyway... Sorry. There's nothing we can do here, you know, we would love to work with them, but it isn't up to us.

Shutterstock doesn't have ACH transfers. But www.alamy.com has this nice function. Can you work on adding this site to the white list? I used Payoneer VBA to get payments from Alamy and it worked perfectly.
    Yuri wrote:

Shutterstock doesn't have ACH transfers. But www.alamy.com has this nice function. Can you work on adding this site to the white list? I used Payoneer VBA to get payments from Alamy and it worked perfectly.

Hi Yuri,

I don't think we can add them to the white list, but we do want to try to sign them as a partner. David will be contacting you soon. :P
    Talia
    Talia wrote:

Hi Yuri,

I don't think we can add them to the white list, but we do want to try to sign them as a partner. David will be contacting you soon. :P

Hi Talia,

It is a very good news. Thank you very much!
  • koldovskykoldovsky Posts: 1Member
    Can you, please, explain, what's wrong with Moneybookers?
    They run serious company even more advanced in terms of security then PayPal is.
    Why you are rejecting them? I signed for VA account primary for Monebookers and now I feel very unhappy about it.

Also please tell me why Shutterstock doesn't want to partner with Payoneer? What reasons they are providing to you? Maybe you have to ask them for partnership more actively?
    The income from Shutterstock is more then from all other microstock websites gathered together. And receiving than income is always a big pain.
    koldovsky wrote:

Can you, please, explain, what's wrong with Moneybookers?
    They run serious company even more advanced in terms of security then PayPal is.
    Why you are rejecting them? I signed for VA account primary for Monebookers and now I feel very unhappy about it.

Also please tell me why Shutterstock doesn't want to partner with Payoneer? What reasons they are providing to you? Maybe you have to ask them for partnership more actively?
    The income from Shutterstock is more then from all other microstock websites gathered together. And receiving than income is always a big pain.

There isn't anything wrong with Moneybookers, but we cannot add them to the VA whitelist. I'm really sorry.

Regarding ShutterStock, they never said they don't want to work with us. We actively try, but it seems they don't want to, and the proof is all the threads on their own forums asking for us. You and your friends are welcome (and encouraged) to let them know every way possible that you want Payoneer. They have our contact info. :)
    Talia
  • AmirGAmirG Posts: 2Member
    Talia wrote:

You're welcome ;)

1 month away, no result... Very sad