Help Needed About Paypal

Comments

• urockltdurockltd Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2012
    Nissim wrote:

The address on your Payoneer account doesn't need to match the PayPal account. However, if you'd like to charge your card from PayPal, the billing address needs to be correct.

This means that when you add the Payoneer card to PayPal, the billing address for the card needs to match exactly what is listed on your Payoneer account.

If the address on your Payoneer account is no longer current, please contact our customer support department to update it.

Hi Nissim .
    Sorry but let me correct it,
    i linked my payoneer card and verified my Paypal Account.
    My Address on paypal is different than Payonner,where my payoneer card have my actual address
    I can Charge my Payoneer card via PayPal to pay Anyone who accept paypal
    may be this comment is old but currently there is no issue and paypal dont have any problem with this.

I just love Payoneer. its really complete Solution for the Global people.
    Thank you
  • PianoneerPianoneer Member Posts: 11
    Hello

I need my client pay me in my payoneer account, I have also the US Payment Service.
    Is posible that I pass he my ACCOUNT # and ABA # (Bank Routing Number) so he add a new bank account then he can move founds on my payoneer account?

Thanks in advance!
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    Pianoneer wrote:

Hello

I need my client pay me in my payoneer account, I have also the US Payment Service.
    Is posible that I pass he my ACCOUNT # and ABA # (Bank Routing Number) so he add a new bank account then he can move founds on my payoneer account?

Thanks in advance!

Currently with the US Payment Service you can only receive payments from the select corporations found on our white list.

• PianoneerPianoneer Member Posts: 11
    David wrote:

Currently with the US Payment Service you can only receive payments from the select corporations found on our white list.

thanks David for your answer.

But if he add these data in his paypal account as a bank is possible?
    Pianoneer wrote:

thanks David for your answer.

But if he add these data in his paypal account as a bank is possible?

He cannot send funds directly from his paypal to your Payoneer card.

You can only transfer funds from your own paypal account to your personal Payoneer card with the US Payment Service.

• NenadNenad Member Posts: 1
    I applied for US payment service, because I don't have Paypal in my country.
    Can you tell me how can I sign up to Paypal, I'm asking because my country is not on their list.

Of course, I don't want to have trouble if I select another country.

Thanks.
  • KidadesKidades Member Posts: 3
    Nenad wrote:

I applied for US payment service, because I don't have Paypal in my country.
    Can you tell me how can I sign up to Paypal, I'm asking because my country is not on their list.

Of course, I don't want to have trouble if I select another country.

Thanks.
    Biras Bosnu. :)
    No other way. And you won't have trouble.
  • NenadNenad Member Posts: 1
    What about the address?
  • VamesVames Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
    So I sent off some cash via PayPal yesterday, while I expect it to be completed soon enough, I'm not certain on how long it takes for the funds to show up in my account. My experience with this sort of thing from when I use to deal with a First Bank debit card distributor back in the day, has always been good. Usually if I send cash on a Tuesday, I'll be withdrawing on Friday or even Thursday sometimes.

What are your experiences with Payoneer when it comes to loading via PayPal? If the experience here differs from the one I had a few years ago, I would be truly disappointed, and I'm not one to take disappointments well, especially when it comes to collecting my paycheck.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    PayPal sends the payments via US ACH, which is a standard US bank transfer. The time it takes to arrive to Payoneer is the same as always, which is generally 1-3 business days. The only thing to keep in mind is if you withdraw near a weekend or bank holiday, those are not considered business days.
  • Ghazanfar HussainGhazanfar Hussain Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2013
    Sir , when i added my payoneer us bank account details in my paypal account, for verification it send small deposits to the account , but i didn't received these deposits in my payoneer account , so i was not able to veify bank account , also the bank account was not linked to paypal
    paypal sent me email explaining that the bank has returned the payment
    here is the text of email

Problem with your bank account
    Dear Ghazanfar Hussain,
    To confirm your bank account, we tried to make 2 deposits into your BRYN MAWR TRUST CO X- account on Dec 29, 2012.
    The money was returned, however, because your bank does not recognize this bank account number.
    To fix this problem:

Contact your bank to double-check the account number
    Enter your bank account number and follow the instructions.

i had created a ticket but no reply yet , iam sorry but experienced from last 2 months payoneer support is too slow to respond.
    u.s payment service is the real solution for the people ike me , but iam struggling to use , still no success

please see my account whats the problem with bank account or still its under verification process, in my account it says u.s payment service is active and its showing bank account details
    please solve my probelm
    waiting for response
    edited January 2013
    Hi,

Please note that it can take up to 3 business days for an ACH transfer to reach your account.

You can view the amount by logging into your "My Account" page under "General Information" you will find transaction history.

• sir have u read what i had written? :) , i said i waited for more than 7 days and paypal small deposits doesnot showed in my transcations list .. since paypal rejected the provided bank account .. please read my above problem again to see what i should do now

thanks
  • VamesVames Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
    Nissim wrote:

PayPal sends the payments via US ACH, which is a standard US bank transfer. The time it takes to arrive to Payoneer is the same as always, which is generally 1-3 business days. The only thing to keep in mind is if you withdraw near a weekend or bank holiday, those are not considered business days.

I did some checking, the website says 5-7 business days, live customer support is saying the same thing. So as it stands, no matter how early in the week payment is sent, I will have to wait until the other week. This is ridiculous and far from what I expected. Paypal to US bank transfer does not take this long unless weekends and bank holidays come into play
  • AjnabiiAjnabii Member Posts: 8
    paypal payment
    Hi Payoneer community admins.

I am an old Payoneer account and Card holder. Recently I was applied for US bank service and it was activated as per my request. Then I added US bank into my paypal account and within 3 days deposite ammount was approved and my Paypal was verified.

On Jan 03, 2013 I Widraw from my Paypal to Payoneer US Bank. Paypal sent my money $250 USD on 07 Jan 2013. And Today is 11 Jan still my paypal payments status says: Awaiting for approval :(

Please improve your support and do reply fast to customers tickets. don't you think 4 days are long time just for Paypal payment approval ? I can see Paypal is in your approved companies. Then Why so long is time for approval ?

Please take a look my ticket: LTK12129070579312X

I hope I will get my PayPal payment approved within 1 day.

Thank you.

sir have u read what i had written? :) , i said i waited for more than 7 days and paypal small deposits doesnot showed in my transcations list .. since paypal rejected the provided bank account .. please read my above problem again to see what i should do now

thanks

I am sorry, I must have misread.

The bank name that you wrote about is not the bank we are associated with.

Please check your US Payment Service information to make sure it is the same information you put in to your paypal account.

If you are still experiencing difficulties, please contact our support department.

Ajnabii wrote:

Hi Payoneer community admins.

I am an old Payoneer account and Card holder. Recently I was applied for US bank service and it was activated as per my request. Then I added US bank into my paypal account and within 3 days deposite ammount was approved and my Paypal was verified.

On Jan 03, 2013 I Widraw from my Paypal to Payoneer US Bank. Paypal sent my money $250 USD on 07 Jan 2013. And Today is 11 Jan still my paypal payments status says: Awaiting for approval :(

Please improve your support and do reply fast to customers tickets. don't you think 4 days are long time just for Paypal payment approval ? I can see Paypal is in your approved companies. Then Why so long is time for approval ?

Please take a look my ticket: LTK12129070579312X

I hope I will get my PayPal payment approved within 1 day.

Thank you.

Hi,

I am sorry you are not satisfied and I understand your frustration.

Please note that in general ACH payments can take up to 7 business days, depending on when the company sends the payment.

I see that yesterday your US Payment Service was approved, you should be hearing about your payment within a couple business days.

US ACH transfers generally take 1-3 business days to arrive. Officially banks estimate that they can take up to 7, but this is only in rare cases.

The time depends on the bank sending the funds, and is the same with all US banks. It is in no way related to Payoneer; you receive an e-mail confirmation of the amount as soon as we receive it.
  • domainerdomainer Member Posts: 3
    should I used matching email and name?
    hello,I live in Indonesia

I already have my payoneer account for several months. I plan to use it for withdrawing from my paypal business account. I have two question:

1. should my paypal primary email match my payoneer email?
    2. Paypal business account use a Business name instead of personal name. Would that be fine to withdraw from paypal business account to personal payoneer account (with us acc enabled)?

thanks in advance
    anyone?
    Hi,

The e-mail does not need to match. Generally the name is required to match, however if you can provide us with confirmation that the business account is valid and owned by you, we will be able to approve the payments.
  • thelalanotthelalanot Member Posts: 1

yo when i want to sell something online on ebay or something the people cant send me to my ukrainian paypal bcuz ukrainian paypal can only send and not receive and i want to withdraw money from my paypal to payoneer mastercard so i heard about this us virtual account does anyone know about it ?

• zuzilozuzilo Member Posts: 2

same like me

i have already linked my payoneer with paypal

http://grab.by/j8Xq

but Paypal not send me 2 small deposit to make my Paypal verified

can some one helpme? Thanks

Nissim wrote on January 14 2013, 9:48 AM: »

Hi,

The e-mail does not need to match. Generally the name is required to match, however if you can provide us with confirmation that the business account is valid and owned by you, we will be able to approve the payments.

Verify the business account ownership? is this the same with verification process in order to use US bank account of payooner? Can you please be more detail?

my current situation

1. Having active payoneer account, not yet activating the US bank account service

2. having paypal account, in which my payoneer card isn't yet listed

what do I need to do?

thanks

edited January 2013
    zuzilo wrote on January 19 2013, 1:57 AM: »

I have already linked my paypal to my bank account. (not payoneer)

thelalanot wrote on January 17 2013, 10:08 PM: »

yo when i want to sell something online on ebay or something the people cant send me to my ukrainian paypal bcuz ukrainian paypal can only send and not receive and i want to withdraw money from my paypal to payoneer mastercard so i heard about this us virtual account does anyone know about it ?

Our US Payment Service allows people to receive money from select US Corporations (including paypal) via ACH trasnfers.

However, in order to use the service you need to have an approved and verified paypal account that can receive payments.

zuzilo wrote on January 19 2013, 2:00 AM: »

same like me

Please note it can take up  to 3 business days for an ACH transfer to reach yoru account.

You can check a history of your payment by logigng into your "My Account" page.

If that time frame has passed let me know nad I will look into this further.

• Lee123Lee123 Member Posts: 0
    edited January 2013

Hi please can you update on the payment ID: 5634105.

The payment has been waiting for approval for a while now please update me?

Please read this I have been waiting since the 31st of last month.

The payment was via paypal.

Thanks.

• xmtwerxmtwer Member Posts: 0

hay , i aimane ouagrani , and i want the us payment services for my paypal account.

thise my payoneer account email : [email protected]

• uzzal85uzzal85 Member Posts: 2

Mine was $0.07 & $0.13 total $0.20 

I don't think anybody can care about $0.20 

So, I think small transaction is better!

its makes you feeling safe & secure.

You need to visit http://www.payoneer.com/USPService.aspx and click on the option to apply for already existing Payoneer cardholders.

We sent you an e-mail on January 1. You need to reply with the requested information so that we can fund your payment.

• shemopayshemopay Member Posts: 1
    Have sent application twice, but still no any answer. 
    Tickets:
    LTK12129070883335X
    LTK12129070836857X

What the status of application and how long it will take? Thanks!!
  • liyahliyah Member Posts: 10

Have the same problem right now. Hopefully I wouldn't wait for 21 days like Lee123 had. Can you please help me as well? This is not usually what happen to me. It's almost the next day CJ sent the funds that you guys credit to my card for the past 4 months. This the first time that I encountered this.

• facundozanabrefacundozanabre Member Posts: 1
    Hello this topic because I think it asked for a withdrawal of paypal and not received in my account eh Payoneer paypal and tells me that the withdrawal was completed.

Nor me paypal deposits came to verify my account I was told that I would arrive

Because it can be? I need help ASAP
    shemopay wrote on January 22 2013, 8:37 PM: »

Have sent application twice, but still no any answer. 
    Tickets:
    LTK12129070883335X
    LTK12129070836857X

What the status of application and how long it will take? Thanks!!

Your US Payment Service application will be reviewed within the next 24-48 hours.

liyah wrote on January 23 2013, 12:20 AM: »

Have the same problem right now. Hopefully I wouldn't wait for 21 days like Lee123 had. Can you please help me as well? This is not usually what happen to me. It's almost the next day CJ sent the funds that you guys credit to my card for the past 4 months. This the first time that I encountered this.

Your payment has been received, and is pending a manual review, which should be complete within the next 24 hours.

When PayPal lists the withdrawal as "complete" this just means that they sent the funds. US bank transfers generally take 1-3 business days to arrive, though officially they can take up to 7. Also note that Monday January 21 was a national bank holiday in the US (Martin Luther King Day) which caused an additional delay of 1 business day.

• facundozanabrefacundozanabre Member Posts: 1
    estimated admin

Thank you very much for your answer

Maybe my account without triggering payonner this? I have my card and select
  • anupviewsanupviews Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
    Thanks for the info. I'll be aware of this since my application is under review.
  • aiizaiiz Member Posts: 9

Hi Guys,

Please note that my initial post was addressing cases of an already VERIFIED PAYPAL A/C from what I experienced. Good to see that some users who were not having a verified paypal account before adding their US virtual bank into thier paypal withdrawal methods successfully receive the small deposits sent by paypal. Great!

Awesome, the money has just been loaded to my card. But wait there's more...

My card is getting declined. Is there a limit per day (ATM withdrawals+purchases)? Or there's a maximum transaction per day? Which is the problem? I'm trying to use the card to pay my hosting bills (which I'm not having problems even before) and now I'm stuck with yet another Payoneer problem? So far I've made 10 transactions already (ATM withdrawals+purchases),. the amount is more than 1k I think. 

• erwinapaoerwinapao Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

Very interesting information and good news to those who do not have a Verified Paypal account, yet.

• FarooqAhmedFarooqAhmed Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

Hey Admin!

Please send me the email to activate the US payment service on my existing active payoneer master card.

Thanks

Farooq Ahmed

my payoneer email adress is [email protected]

• mastermatmastermat Member Posts: 3
    liyah wrote on January 23 2013, 10:25 PM: »

My card is getting declined. Is there a limit per day (ATM withdrawals+purchases)? Or there's a maximum transaction per day? Which is the problem? I'm trying to use the card to pay my hosting bills (which I'm not having problems even before) and now I'm stuck with yet another Payoneer problem? So far I've made 10 transactions already (ATM withdrawals+purchases),. the amount is more than 1k I think. 

I was told by live support that the ATM withdrawal limit and also purchase limit is $2500/day. Hope that helps.

P.S.: Dear admin: My US payment service application is severely delayed as well. Can you please help. My ticket number is: LTK12129070899932X Thanks

• Alex21Alex21 Member Posts: 1

I have the same problem here, the Payment ID is: 5799864

Thanks

FarooqAhmed wrote on January 24 2013, 11:52 AM: »

my payoneer email adress is [email protected]

I see the questionnaire was sent to you on January 24th. If you do not see it in your inbox please check your spam folder.

mastermat wrote on January 26 2013, 2:12 AM: »

I was told by live support that the ATM withdrawal limit and also purchase limit is $2500/day. Hope that helps.

P.S.: Dear admin: My US payment service application is severely delayed as well. Can you please help. My ticket number is: LTK12129070899932X Thanks

Dude you can read it on FAQ. I'm looking for an answer from the admin though. I hope I won't encounter it again. I've tried different times and merchant and my card getting declined on that day after I've made numerous transaction. This is a big issue for me because I'm doing this mass transaction in one day because I have numerous business that I need to take care of. As I've said I've only purchased just little over 1k and made 10 transaction (withdrawal and purchase). The thing is I need to withdraw 4 times in order to get 1k. Sometimes I need more than 1k in 1 day so it would be ashamed if I will get declined. (and they never mentioned the real limit on FAQ)

• mastermatmastermat Member Posts: 3

Hm that is really strange. Do you think everyone has problems when withdrawing more than 1k?

• msalambd03msalambd03 Member Posts: 7

Just got the mini balance. It was .05 and .02. Now verified.

• kenkenmskenkenms Member Posts: 1

I like to know the paypal transfer can be reserve to paypal if I reuqest? the payment was on pending 

kenkenms wrote on January 30 2013, 6:01 AM: »

I like to know the paypal transfer can be reserve to paypal if I reuqest? the payment was on pending 

Hi,

The funds will be reversed and sent back to your paypal account.

• virincvirinc Member Posts: 12 ✭✭

I just aplied for Payoneer’s US Payment Service and have a Paypal verified account so i will have to wait and see... thanks

Perfect For Affiliate Marketers - Click Below!

Best Free Affiliate Marketing Course

• OnodusonOnoduson Member Posts: 0
    I was recently approved for US payment system. I am having a serious problem of adding the bank account details to my paypal account. For 3 days I keep receiving this error message: The bank information you have added is invalid or missing. Please try again. • The bank name you have entered is invalid or missing. Please try again Did anybody the solution to this problem Thanks Charles

Please PM me the e-mail on your Payoneer account and I'll be happy to look in to this for you.

I don't know that is why I'm asking on our good moderators to enlightened us on why those happens. I was told 2.5k also but I haven't reached it yet but still my card got declined lot of times. These are usual and credible merchant that I'm transacting with i.e. Godaddy,and namecheap. Anyway, since I'm getting any reply here maybe I should just shup up and take all the bs payoneer is giving me. 

Paypal complete the transaction into my US payment service bank account. But in my payoneer card it is not showing. Please tell me what the prob is ??

My payoneer email is : "[email protected]"

Please Admin help me.

Thanks

• YudizkrenzYudizkrenz Member Posts: 1

Same problem here :fpc: :phew:

• R4MYYYR4MYYY Member Posts: 20 ✭✭

Hi ! I linked my Paypal account with my Bank number from US Payment Service so I can verify my paypal so it sent 2 deposits (numbers) to you but I did not recieve anything ! so please give me them so I can confirm my bank as well.

sanstitreqnn.png

It takes 1-3 business days for the amounts to be received. Once they are, you will receive an e-mail confirmation, and they will also appear on your My Account page.

Nissim wrote on February 3 2013, 12:37 AM: »

It takes 1-3 business days for the amounts to be received. Once they are, you will receive an e-mail confirmation, and they will also appear on your My Account page.

ok thanks but 2 days passed still one day hehehe ! another question ! after that I can load my Payoneer Card with Paypal right ?

There is a limit of 9 transactions per day, which is mainly implemented for security reasons. This may be why you were unable to charge more on that day (it's per 24 hour period).

"Completed" by PayPal simply means that they accepted the withdrawal request and initiated the transfer. It then takes 1-3 business days for the payment to arrive to Payoneer (it's a standard US bank transfer).

You can withdraw from your PayPal account to Payoneer via the US Payment Service (US bank withdrawal).

Ok

Thank you! Nissim !

Paypal was saying we completed the payment. And it will show on card by 5 feb. I am waiting of 5th... :)

FQ

• WikkiWikki Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

My paypal account is not verified yet:)) so i was trying to verify my US bank account from Payoneer but i never have got those small money from Paypal..I have no idea wat's the Paypal doing but the truth is i haven't got anything twice)) I would try third time someday but it's realy pisses me off when something is wrong in stuff like that!! Paypal, back to work))

I just received  "Your Payoneer Prepaid debit MasterCard® has been loaded with $2.00. "  So that was great as well as I confirmed my Paypal with my Payonner Card. But I just need the 2 desposits that paypal sent them to my US Payment Service so as well I will confirm my paypal with my bank and I am still waiting 4 days passed so...

I know you work hard and I appreciate that.

Hi !

It passed now 5 days since Paypal sent to my UPS account to nubmers so to make sure I own my Banc account that I linked.

"Once you have checked the 2 deposits we made into your FIRST CENTURY BANK, N.A. xxxxxx2915 account, please enter them below. This process helps ensure that you are the owner of this bank account. The deposits show up on your bank statement about 2-3 business days after you linked your account."

Does it take long time ? While I sent money from Paypal to USPS and I got it into it before !

• mdchalamdchala Member Posts: 2

me too, I just aplied for Payoneer’s US Payment Service and have a Paypal verified account so i will have to wait and see... thanks

edited February 2013

for me I need it ! I buy stuff online using Paypal so I need that two numbers to verify Paypal ! 5 days passed and until now I did not recieve it

erwinapao wrote on January 23 2013, 11:07 PM: »

Very interesting information and good news to those who do not have a Verified Paypal account, yet.

He said : If you have a verified paypal account !

So you are wrong ! for my part my paypal is not verified and with limits if I do not activate with the two numbers that it sent it to my USPS

My Paypal is not verified and it is with limits if I don't verify it with the two deposits ! I use my Paypal to buy from Ebay.

But i think its easy to verify your paypal account using Payoneer Mastercard. You only need to have something like 3 dollars on your card to do it. Once you add your card on your paypal account, it automatically becomes verified and deducts this verification fee. You can later delete the card from the paypal account and still remain to be a verified paypal account holder.

Just try it and if you don't have some dollars on your payoneer account, payoneer's card to card transfer feature may help you.

aiiz wrote on February 7 2013, 1:37 PM: »

But i think its easy to verify your paypal account using Payoneer Mastercard. You only need to have something like 3 dollars on your card to do it. Once you add your card on your paypal account, it automatically becomes verified and deducts this verification fee. You can later delete the card from the paypal account and still remain to be a verified paypal account holder.

Just try it and if you don't have some dollars on your payoneer account, payoneer's card to card transfer feature may help you.

I did already confirmed with my Payonner card and still Paypal needs the 2 desposits to verify it !

They will be funded as they are received from PayPal.

It takes 1-3 business days on average, but officially it can take up to 7 business days (for a US bank transfer).

@R4

Ok. Then if you did add your payoneer card number on your paypal and it deducted some verification fee, the paypal A/c should be reading as verified. When i added my card number on my paypal, my payoneer account asked me whether i want to allow paypal to use my card. After clicking "allow", they deducted something like $1.62 and i was charged approx $1.4 for that transaction. And from then my account started reading as verified. i later removed my card number from paypal profile and to date it still reads as verified.

By the way have you ever received funds on your paypal from any client or source?

• PeatrexPeatrex Member Posts: 2

Hello,

I have an account on payoneer with " U.S. PAYMENT SERVICE " , I wanted to link my USPS with paypal, so I added it to my paypal, which sent two small deposits to verify that the USPS ACCOUNT is mine (10 hours ago)

My Questions :

1-Can I receive the two small deposits from paypal to my USPS even though my payoneer mastercard card is not activated yet because I have not yet received ( I ll receive it on march 11-18 )

2 - Is my US PAYMENT SERVICE enabled and approved ? look at this mail from payoneer and this screen from my account:

374231capture20130210230741.png

729055capture20130210231421.png

If my questions aren't clear, please notify me.

Greets

Yes, you can receive the two small verification amounts even if your card is not activated.

As long as you have submitted the questionnaire, and uploaded a copy of your ID, you will be able to receive payments. If we require further details, we will let you know once a payment is received.

It will take 1-3 business days for the payments to be received from PayPal.

Thanks, your answer is very helpful

Hello,

I just wanted to say thank you once again, I received the two small deposits from paypal in less than 2 days (40H) and I activated my paypal account easily
    I'm very excited now !
    only my last questions is, will I receive the mastercard Payoneer 100%

i no, what are my other options ?

• leandrudleandrud Member Posts: 1

Hey I need the account and routing number for paypal paiments.

I write a wile ago a personal mesage to a person with name David witch is administrator here but for now, I'm not receving any answer and, at my pyoneer account I see just a card number.

But I need a bank and rouitng number. Were to look fot that?

edited February 2013

Hi,

I am sorry for the delay, I did not receive that message.

The questionnaire for the US Payment Service has been sent to you, please let me know when you answer it and I will pass it on for review.

• Zaib aliZaib ali Member Posts: 11 ✭✭

hello

i  am freelancer Graphic designer, my clients pay me to my paypal account. i much tensed about my payments. please give me solution how can i get paid from paypal 

please please answer soon

Thanks for updating!

The card is shipped via standard mail, so once it arrives in your country it's processed by your local postal system. An estimated arrival date was included in the card approval confirmation e-mail.

If you have a valid PayPal account, with the option to withdraw to a US bank, you can use our US Payment Service to access your funds. You can confirm this here: https://www.paypal.com/en/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside

I will send you an e-mail with further details.

• thomas_123thomas_123 Member Posts: 0
    edited February 2013

Hello! I'm new to Payoneer and I have some question. (Sorry for the long post!)

First of all, I received my card about 2 weeks ago. Then I applied for the US Payment Service.

After I applied, I received this e-mail:

Welcome to the Payoneer US Payment Service.

This premium service allows you to receive ACH / Direct Deposit transfers from select corporations including PayPal, Amazon, Skrill (Moneybookers), and more!

Your US Payment Service information:

BANK NAME:First Century Bank

ACCOUNT TYPE: CHECKING

ACCOUNT #: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

ABA # (Bank Routing Number): XXXXXXXXX

Note: Your US Payment Service has not yet been verified. All payments received using the service may not be funded to your card until you have completed the verification process.

To verify this service and begin receiving payments:

1. Click here to complete the US Payment Service Questionnaire
    2. Submit a copy of your government-issued photo ID Here

I submitted the photo ID and completed the questionnaire. Then I received this e-mail:

Thank you for submitting the US Payment Service questionnaire. Your US Payment Service is enabled and you may begin receiving payments. Please take a moment to review our Terms and Conditions.

Note: If you have not yet submitted your ID documents, please submit them as soon as possible in order to avoid unnecessary delays. If you have already submitted the requested details and documents, Payoneer will notify you if any further information is required.

The next day, I withdrawed 10 US dollars from my PayPal account to my US Payment service account. Approx. 30 hours later, I received this e-mail:

Your Payoneer Prepaid debit MasterCard® has been loaded with $10.00.

With your Prepaid debit MasterCard, you can:

• Withdraw money from ATMs around the world.
    • Use the card in stores.
    • Make purchases over the internet at online retailers

I went to a local ATM and successfully withdrew the 10$ from my card.  Does that mean I got accepted to the US payment service?

And another question: on Friday I withdrew about 2000 USD from my PayPal account, but I haven't received it yet on my card. It says "Completed" on PayPal. It took only a day (well, not exactly a day, but around 30 hours) when I withdrawed 10$. Why is it taking longer now?

Again, sorry for the long post, and thanks in advance for the answers!

- a happy (but a little bit confused) Payoneer card user

• NDMNDM Member Posts: 8

Dear Admin,

Linked US vertual bank to my unverified paypal account. After that Paypal sent two small deposits.when after add that details, Paypal shows as bank account is confirmed. But still my paypal  read as unverified. What happened? What can I do to verify my paypal account. Can I add my payoneer card to verify my paypal. Is that correct? Please guide me. Thanks.

HI,

Thank you for your questions.

Your US Payment Service is enabled but not verified. The answers you sent are being reviewed for verification.

If you private message me the email associated with your account I will look into the status of your payment.

NDM wrote on February 19 2013, 8:57 PM: »

Dear Admin,

Linked US vertual bank to my unverified paypal account. After that Paypal sent two small deposits.when after add that details, Paypal shows as bank account is confirmed. But still my paypal  read as unverified. What happened? What can I do to verify my paypal account. Can I add my payoneer card to verify my paypal. Is that correct? Please guide me. Thanks.

The process you completed was confirming your bank account in paypal.

You can verify your paypal account with the Payoneer card but you need to have sufficient funds on the card to complete the process.

• bence_thomasbence_thomas Member Posts: 5
    Hello, i am the thread starter. I sent you a private massage.
    bence_thomas wrote on February 20 2013, 10:41 AM: »

Hello, i am the thread starter. I sent you a private massage.

Thanks, I will review it and update you there.

David wrote on February 20 2013, 10:52 AM: »

Thanks, I will review it and update you there.

Hi! I came home from work now, I logged in to my Payoneer account and I see this:

6052449    02/19/2013 19:12    Payoneer Direct Depo...    $2308.00    Payment waiting for approval

Can you tell me why is is waiting for approval? Thank you.

• NDMNDM Member Posts: 8

Thanks for guide me. Have sufficient funds on card. Linked payoneer card to paypal just before now. But I have one question, member who wrote post his experienced to confirm his paypal with payoneer card. he wrote that after got verified paypal account then he removed payoneer card from it. Why is that? Is that correct way? Just refer this topic.

Small Deposits from Paypal not needed to verify US Bank Account

Please guide me. Is that better to remove payoneer card from paypal after got verified?

• MisterlovaMisterlova Member Posts: 8
    edited February 2013

Great info aiiz! Thanks.

As soon as I get approved for my ACH account, I'll try to transfer some funds from Paypal to it without waiting for the 2 small verification deposits.

Then I'll post the feedback here about how it went.

By the way, I'll insert my mastercard on paypal too. This thread reminded me to do that. It's always better to activate everything in paypal, in my opinion. But I'll make sure there are funds on the mastercard! That's the important info here.

Payoneer, great service!

talk soon.

@bence_thomas I have passed on your information for your US Payment Service to our approval department. You should be receiving an update regarding your account and payment within 72 hours.

NDM wrote on February 20 2013, 3:39 PM: »

Thanks for guide me. Have sufficient funds on card. Linked payoneer card to paypal just before now. But I have one question, member who wrote post his experienced to confirm his paypal with payoneer card. he wrote that after got verified paypal account then he removed payoneer card from it. Why is that? Is that correct way? Just refer this topic.

Small Deposits from Paypal not needed to verify US Bank Account

Please guide me. Is that better to remove payoneer card from paypal after got verified?

You do not have to remove the card after verification, that was just his personal decision.

It should work fine either way.

Thanks David!

• MisterlovaMisterlova Member Posts: 8

Hi.

As promised, here's my feedback:

- I already have a verified paypal account.

- I just got approved today (thanks to David who Passed on my information, and same day, bang, ACH approved and active)

- So I've just entered my ACH Bank account details in paypal (routine number + account number + bank= First century Bank)

- Paypal accepted the new ACH account right away, so now it is active in paypal

- Paypal does not even require to verify the new bank account, in my case, I mean, once I registered the ACH account in paypal, that's it. No more step. No verification process. Immediate activation.

- So I made a transfer right away to the ACH account, for 10,5€ = $13,5. Paypal says it will take 3-4 days for it to arrive into my ACH Account.

So, in my case, no verification process needeed.

I must mention my paypal account is verified and is a French paypal account. Paypal country = France, verified in France. Since I own a french bank account too cause I'm a French student and also go to France Paris from time to time, so my paypal account is french, got it opened and verified in france.

So it might mean that european already paypal verified accounts don't need the verification process once they open a new ACH Account and tie it to their paypal account.

Conclusion:

- february 02/21/2013 got approved in ACH account and made a first transfer of $13,5 to it from paypal and waiting for 3-4 days for the funds to arrive in the ACH account

- Paypal did not need to verify my account as I'm a french paypal account owner (country of paypal = France)

- Oh and I'm going to register my Mastercard into paypal too now, so that I'll be able to pay via mastercard via paypal. (Yes

!!!)

So fellows I'll post here again when the money arrives in 3-4 days, maybe monday after the week end, to give you feedback and let you know the informations as much possible to help you for your own cases.

Sorry for foreign countries paypal owners, my case didn't apply that much to yours finally.

Thank you for reading.

Payoneer Rocks.

Excellent update and thanks for sharing!