Help Needed About Paypal

can anyone help me out please! i have applied for Virtual Us bank account. I am so glad that today i got it. But there is problem... I have applied for VBA to transfer funds from paypal to my payoneer card. I attached my VBA to paypal, It was attached successfully, But my withdrawing limits not increased. They are asking to add a master card or debit card. My question is that, Can i attach my payoneer debit card with paypal to get verified or increase the withdrawing limits?
Note: i am from the country which is not supported by paypal...... Is there any solution for this.....Please help me....

Comments

• Saidur Mamun KhanSaidur Mamun Khan Posts: 2Member
    Hi,

I had added my VBA to my PayPal account, and the verification was just fine. However, when I sent some test balance from my PayPal to my VBA, seven days later I received this email from PayPal:

Hello S. Mamun Khan,

On Jun. 22, 2011, we attempted to transfer $7.00 USD from your bank account, ending in 8944. This transfer was returned by your bank on Jun. 28, 2011 for the reason below:

This is an invalid bank account number.

As a result, this bank account has been disabled from your PayPal account. Please contact your bank for more information or add a new bank account. Please do not contact PayPal because this is entirely an issue between the account holder and their bank.

Thanks,

PayPal

Furthermore, that bank account information has been deleted from my PayPal account, and I can no longer add that account again. Whenever I try to add the account again on PayPal, it shows:

This bank account is disabled for entry into the PayPal website. Please add a different bank account instead.

If you would still like to use this bank account, you may fax us a copy of the bank statement with the two amounts PayPal deposited in your bank account shown and a copy of your driver's license or other photo I.D. You must use this form for your fax cover sheet and send the fax to (402) 537-5780.

Well, I opened the VBA to confirm and use my PayPal, because I cannot use PayPal in Bangladesh. But if I cannot link my PayPal and VBA with each other, I can't find any point why I spent $20 and opened the account. I do hope there is a solution, because I need a VBA to transfer money from and to PayPal.

I hope someone can put some light on the matter.

Thanks!
    Saidur.
  • isstevenissteven Posts: 12Member
    I have asked similar questions, the answer for you could be: virtual account can only receive money but not send money, in your case, you can only transfer money from paypal to VA but not the reverse. am i right? I wish they could enable the reverse transfer.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey,

As mentioned above, the VBA can be used to receive funds only and cannot send funds. Any funds received to the VBA will be made available on your prepaid card balance, at which time you can spend them using the prepaid card.

I would contact our Customer Support department to request their assistance in providing the requested documents, however please remember that this is an issue with PayPal and we are not affiliated with them, so they are the ones who can resolve this issue for you.

I've sent you an e-mail with further details.

Thanks,
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • Saidur Mamun KhanSaidur Mamun Khan Posts: 2Member
    Hi,

Yes, I have received an email from Payoneer support team and they are helping me as much as possible with the matter. I believe the error has been on PayPal side, but now I have necessary letters that I can use while contacting them.

Thank you very much for the support! :)

Regards,
    Saidur.

Hi,

Yes, I have received an email from Payoneer support team and they are helping me as much as possible with the matter. I believe the error has been on PayPal side, but now I have necessary letters that I can use while contacting them.

Thank you very much for the support! :)

Regards,
    Saidur.

I'm glad to hear the issue is being resolved, and if you have any further questions or comments please don't hesitate to contact us ;)

Thanks again,
    Nissim
  • mirceamircea Posts: 34Member ✭✭
    Step1 .
    Linking Payonner Master card to your PP account will just give you the verified status but will not lift up the receiving per year limit .Do that as step 1 but make sure you have at least $2 in your balance that PP will get from your debit card .
    Step 2.
    Add the payonner VBA to PP . Paypal will send you 2 small amounts ( less then $1 ) into your account . You must be able to see it in Payoneer in about 3 days .
    In your PP account you should see an option like verify bank account .
    It will require you to input that 2 amounts 100% correct .
    After that Paypal will require you to upload papers for proof or residence and proof of name ( like ID + bank account statement ) .
    After another 1-2 days from the moment you send the papers your account limits will be lifted .
    Total process will take you like 1 week max .
    Good luck !
  • umarshhafiqumarshhafiq Posts: 10Member
    dear mircea... Thanks for the guide.. But i have a problem.. i am living in the country where paypal is not supported. And the billing address of my payoneer card is also within my country......Will paypal verify through my payoneer card or not...

dear mircea... Thanks for the guide.. But i have a problem.. i am living in the country where paypal is not supported. And the billing address of my payoneer card is also within my country......Will paypal verify through my payoneer card or not...

Yeap i didn't know that ....actually is not my case ...on my country Paypal is supported and quite popular and my PP account have 7-8 years .
    What i do know is that guys that where from India or countries that over time had issues with Paypal ( coders from Rent a coder ) can use a virtual CC to verify a Paypal account .
    Google it for "Paypal Vcc" and you will see that you can get a $2 credit Vcc for Paypal verification for something like $8-$12 .
    But in the end after (or even before if they feel like it) you will pass the $2000 limit of receiving ( is cumulative over 365 days ) Paypal will 100% ask for your proof of residence and ID scan ...... so dead end .
    I would suggest you a painless way ...if you have regular clients that pays you ask them to register as Payoneer small partners this is a process that is smooth and they could pay you after that by Payoneer and money goes directly on your card without loosing 4% in Paypal also .
    I for eg i did switch it from PP to Payoneer on majority of clients and i am satisfied with that .
    Good Luck !
    mircea thanx again! for this guide..........
    But i have some other problems,.... I have recently sign up on elance.com, i won few projects there. And the clients pay me through elance.com, now i have some balance in elance.com... Elance.com also supports payoneer card, But when i tried to add my payoneer card, they told me that they are no more adding new payoneer cards to their system. the other withdrawing method is paypal or bank accounts. I have attached my VBA to it. Some of my problem is solved. But i have the main problem with paypal, I need to purchase few softwares and apps over the internet. But those websites only supports verified paypal account.

But i have some other problems,.... I have recently sign up on elance.com, i won few projects there. And the clients pay me through elance.com, now i have some balance in elance.com... Elance.com also supports payoneer card, But when i tried to add my payoneer card, they told me that they are no more adding new payoneer cards to their system. the other withdrawing method is paypal or bank accounts. I have attached my VBA to it. Some of my problem is solved. But i have the main problem with paypal, I need to purchase few softwares and apps over the internet. But those websites only supports verified paypal account.

A Paypal VCC will solve give you the Paypal verified status ....however it will not lift up that $2k limit . So if you need to get a verified status only for buying few software over the net a VCC will help .
    But you can pay with your debit card ( Payoneer ) on a Paypal Merchant ( if this option is enabled on his end ) without having a PP account .Just with a credit or debit card .
    Cheers !
  • tina27vtina27v Posts: 17Member
    Paypal can be annoying sometimes, I've had a lot of trouble with them in the past. If you argue with them and provide all the paperwork they ask for they will sometimes fix the problem though, but it can be annoying. Good luck
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    Mircea - thanks for all your help. It's greatly appreciated! B)
    Talia
    thanx Mircea for everything... Can you please tell me about any Paypal VCC trusted site. Which can give me VCC details including the US address for verifying. And give me code for verification of VCC on paypal.....

thanx Mircea for everything... Can you please tell me about any Paypal VCC trusted site. Which can give me VCC details including the US address for verifying. And give me code for verification of VCC on paypal.....

Hi!

As great as Mircea is, he can't give you any codes. His personal activity on PayPal, Payoneer, and any other financial site must remain personal.

However, you can use your Payoneer MasterCard to verify your PayPal account (as long as you have a few Dollars on it) and then you will be verified and have no problem with the rest. :D
    Talia
    thanx talia! can you tell me one thing, which address should i put when registering on my paypal, because the billing address of my payoneer card is from unsupported paypal country....So can i verify paypal or not through my payoneer card....

thanx talia! can you tell me one thing, which address should i put when registering on my paypal, because the billing address of my payoneer card is from unsupported paypal country....So can i verify paypal or not through my payoneer card....

You're welcome. ;)

When you received the VA, you were sent an FAQ email and it has the exact directions (including address) of what to place there as the address to verify your PayPal account. B)
    Talia
    talia! thanx for everything you tell me. Can you tell me how much time it takes to withdraw payment from paypal to VA, my first withdrawal took only 1 day, and i received it on my VA... But my second withdrawal which is bigger in amount not reached yet in VA after 3 days. Whereas in paypal the status of withdrawal is completed...
    It usually takes 2-3 business days for the transfer to take place. Don't forget it was the weekend now, so it could take a couple extra days since banks are closed on the weekends.
    Talia
  • sexywebsexyweb Posts: 0Member
    Hey there,
    I have a VBA. Does anyone know if SEDO.com can send my payments directly to my VBA? I'm pretty sure its not US based.

Or do i have to receive the funds in my paypal account then transfer them to my VBA.

Cheers!
    Hi,

You can receive any payments to your virtual account as long as they are sent via ACH (US bank transfer). otherwise you can ask them to either make a private load or sign up as a partner.
    Talia
  • bbdobbdo Posts: 15Member ✭✭
    As everyone knows Paypal don't accept withdrawing to a mastercard just visa are permitted.
    For this the payoneer VBA could help alot solving the problem and getting all the money I earn in a one and single place as the money I'll withdraw to the virtual bank account will appear directly on the payoneer Mastercard.
    The point is I'm getting some good payments from an internet program but unfortunately it is not a payonner partener and could only pay me thru paypal.
    I do have a payoneer mastercard linked to my paypal account and I'm wondering if I can apply for a virtual bank account even if my payments from payoneer parteners aren't so high and not really regular ?
    Thank you for your help
    Hi BBDO,

The minimum requirements for the VA are at least 3 payments from one of our partners.

Just so you know, we don't work only with online companies - the company you work for can sign up to be a partner even as a regular company, not just online. Please let me know if they are interested.
    Talia
  • choja3echoja3e Posts: 6Member
    edited December 2011
    Your card issuer denied this payment
    Hello

i try to send money from my paypal account and i get that message say:

Your card issuer denied this payment. If you have another debit or credit card linked to your PayPal account, please use that. Or take a moment to link a new debit or credit card. Contact your card issuer if you don't know why you were declined.

I need this payment to go through to do my business transactions. I need to know if this is possible?

My Email [email protected]

Thanks
    choja3e wrote:

Hello

i try to send money from my paypal account and i get that message say:

Your card issuer denied this payment. If you have another debit or credit card linked to your PayPal account, please use that. Or take a moment to link a new debit or credit card. Contact your card issuer if you don't know why you were declined.

I need this payment to go through to do my business transactions. I need to know if this is possible?

My Email [email protected]

Thanks

Hi,

I see that PayPal made 2 small charges at the end of November on your card. If you log in to My Account, you will see them under Outstanding Authorizations, and you will be able to verify your PayPal with the card.

You have a very very low balance on your card right now, and since it's a prepaid card and not credit card, you can't go into negative balance, so chances are that it was rejected by PayPal for that reason.
    Talia
    Talia wrote:
    You have a very very low balance on your card right now,

thanks Talia

the reason why i have low balance is because my client they try to send me money to my payoneer account and is say they need copy of the front and back of the credit and i think no body will do that if they ask for passport ID Or copy for drive license mybe .. that why , and now i can get money only from oDesk ... i hope they can fix that soon ..

Thanks Again
    edited December 2011
    :)
  • bbdobbdo Posts: 15Member ✭✭
    Hi Talia,

Thank you for reply
    As doing freelance only from time to time, it may take more than three months to collect the 3 payments required from a single partner ( this month I've received 3 payments but from two parteners :) )
    So in case it will be hard for me to get approaved for the VBA could payoneer issue Visa prepaid cards instead of Mastercard cards ?. Or maybe just add the option to top-up payoneer card using paypal ?
    That will help withdraw from paypal to payoneer.
    Thank you again
    bbdo wrote:

Hi Talia,

Thank you for reply
    As doing freelance only from time to time, it may take more than three months to collect the 3 payments required from a single partner ( this month I've received 3 payments but from two parteners :) )
    So in case it will be hard for me to get approaved for the VBA could payoneer issue Visa prepaid cards instead of Mastercard cards ?. Or maybe just add the option to top-up payoneer card using paypal ?
    That will help withdraw from paypal to payoneer.
    Thank you again

Hi!

You don't need to receive 3 payment from a single partner, just 3 payments from any of our partners over a 3 month period, if possible. If it's OK with you, please wait to receive a payment in January, and then apply for the VA. Let us know when you have. B)

We don't currently issue Visas, only MasterCard, but if we do in the future, we will let you know.
    Talia
  • DemisDemis Posts: 4Member
    I initiated verification process to connect my VA with Google adsense program and PayPal on Jan 02,2012 and Dec 30, 2011 respectively. Both Google and PayPal sent small amount of money (less than $1) to my VA to verify that I'm the owner of the account. But I dont see any record on my load list about these deposits after more than a week. I successfully connected my VA with both these companies previously and it was a breath and it didn't this long.
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Demis wrote:

I initiated verification process to connect my VA with Google adsense program and PayPal on Jan 02,2012 and Dec 30, 2011 respectively. Both Google and PayPal sent small amount of money (less than $1) to my VA to verify that I'm the owner of the account. But I dont see any record on my load list about these deposits after more than a week. I successfully connected my VA with both these companies previously and it was a breath and it didn't this long.

Hey,

Please private message me your email address that is connected to your Payoneer account and I will look into this for you.

Thanks.

David

Thanks David for the quick reply! I sent you my email via PM.
    edited January 2012
    Hey Demis,

We recently transitioned our US Payment Service (formerly VA) to a new and improved bank (and reduced the fee from 2% to 1%), and assigned active cardholders new details (acct and routing numbers). Were these transfers sent to the old or new account?

You can view your new details via your online My Account page, under the "services" drop-down menu.

If the payments weren't sent with the new details, please update them and try again.

Please keep me updated.

Thanks,
    Nissim
    Nissim wrote:

Hey Demis,

We recently transitioned our US Payment Service (formerly VA) to a new and improved bank (and reduced the fee from 2% to 1%), and assigned active cardholders new details (acct and routing numbers). Were these transfers sent to the old or new account?

You can view your new details via your online My Account page, under the "services" drop-down menu.

If the payments weren't sent with the new details, please update them and try again.

Please keep me updated.

Thanks,

Thanks Nissim for the replay.

Yes, I used the new routing and account numbers assigned to me (First Century Bank). I'm very certain about this.

Thanks,
    Demis
    Demis wrote:

Thanks Nissim for the replay.

Yes, I used the new routing and account numbers assigned to me (First Century Bank). I'm very certain about this.

Thanks,
    Demis

Thanks for getting back to me.

I am going to follow up with the proper department.

In the meantime, please open a ticket with Customer Support by e-mailing them here: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx with the details (you can copy your original post and just add in that it was done with the new bank).

After you open the ticket, please PM it to me (it will start with LTK) and I'll make sure it gets to the right place.

Thanks,
    Nissim
    I was wondering if there is anyone who managed to get PayPal account verified by using the new US Payment Service (aka virtual account). I initiated the verification process almost three weeks ago but I haven't yet received the small deposits PayPal sent to my Payoneer account. Please share your experience if you successfully completed the verification process. How long did it take you?

Thanks,
    Demissew
    Hey,

I can confirm that the verification process does work using the US Payment Service (though of course all cases are ultimately up to PayPal). I've sent you a PM with details specific to your account.

Thanks,
    Nissim
  • aaliyaanaaliyaan Posts: 6Member
    Hi,

I was trying to link my payoneer bank account with paypal. Paypal sent me 2 deposits which i can't find in my payoneer account history to validate my account at paypal. Any help?

Thanks
    A
    edited February 2012
    aaliyaan wrote:

Hi,

I was trying to link my payoneer bank account with paypal. Paypal sent me 2 deposits which i can't find in my payoneer account history to validate my account at paypal. Any help?

Thanks
    A

Hey,

Most likely the payments haven't been received yet. It can take up to a few business days for a payment to be received, especially if it's the first payment from a specific sender. Also, yesterday was a bank holiday in the US (due to Presidents Day), so there may have been added delays.

May I ask when the payments were made (when you added the account)?
    Nissim
    Nissim wrote:

Hey,

Most likely the payments haven't been received yet. It can take up to a few business days for a payment to be received, especially if it's the first payment from a specific sender. Also, yesterday was a bank holiday in the US (due to Presidents Day), so there may have been added delays.

May I ask when the payments were made (when you added the account)?

Hi Nissim,

I was trying to find your email. Glad i found you here. Actually, it's not a kind of "payment" but paypal sent test deposits to my account in order to verify if i own account or not. I don't find deposits details to input in paypal account in order to verify. Lets see how long it will take.

P.S: It's not more than 12 hours.

Thanks
    A
    aaliyaan wrote:

Hi Nissim,

I was trying to find your email. Glad i found you here. Actually, it's not a kind of "payment" but paypal sent test deposits to my account in order to verify if i own account or not. I don't find deposits details to input in paypal account in order to verify. Lets see how long it will take.

P.S: It's not more than 12 hours.

Thanks
    A

Glad you found me! I have more contact details listed in my profile here.

We have many cardholders who went through this process with PayPal. While the test amounts are small (sometimes even less than $1) they are basically still ACH transfers, which can take a few business days. They will show up on your load list once they arrive in your Payoneer account (which you can view via your My Account page).
    Nissim
    Nissim wrote:

Glad you found me! I have more contact details listed in my profile here.

We have many cardholders who went through this process with PayPal. While the test amounts are small (sometimes even less than $1) they are basically still ACH transfers, which can take a few business days. They will show up on your load list once they arrive in your Payoneer account (which you can view via your My Account page).

Great thanks. I may bug you again :)

Aaliyaan
    aaliyaan wrote:

Great thanks. I may bug you again :)

Aaliyaan

Feel free :D
    Nissim
  • SdShadabSdShadab Posts: 4Member
    I was just approved of the US payment service but it seems that I cannot verify it by any means. I have added the ban account but the only verification method available to me is via credit card? Am I missing something? I thought it was possible to verify using the virtual bank account!! I do not see the link to confirm my bank account anywhere!
    SdShadab wrote:

I was just approved of the US payment service but it seems that I cannot verify it by any means. I have added the ban account but the only verification method available to me is via credit card? Am I missing something? I thought it was possible to verify using the virtual bank account!! I do not see the link to confirm my bank account anywhere!

Hey,

Congratulations on your US Payment Service Approval. Please check that you have money in your Payoneer account to verify paypal.

Just a quick reminder that the Payoneer payment service is a prepaid service, meaning you cannot pay for items if you don't have money in your Payoneer account (it is not a credit based system).

Thanks for stopping by, let us know if you have further questions.

• SdShadabSdShadab Posts: 4Member
    Hi David!,
    Yeah, I know. I managed to link my debit card successfully. no problem. I just thought I had to confirm my bank account as well as my credit/debit card but apparently not. I dont know why, but I verified my paypal account nonetheless :)
    SdShadab wrote:

Hi David!,
    Yeah, I know. I managed to link my debit card successfully. no problem. I just thought I had to confirm my bank account as well as my credit/debit card but apparently not. I dont know why, but I verified my paypal account nonetheless :)

Ok, great!

Feel free to stop by again with any feedback or questions.

• Md Billal SheikhMd Billal Sheikh Posts: 11Member
    edited March 2012
    SdShadab wrote:

You can verify your Paypal using US virtual account only when your Paypal billing address in USA :D
    {Edit}

Have fun !
    edited March 2012
    PayPal does generally allow non-US accounts to withdraw funds to a US bank account, however every account is subject to approval by PayPal. You would need to contact them directly for specific details to your account.
    Nissim
  • HigemHigem Posts: 5Member
    Delays
    Hello! I did my first withdraw from Paypal to my new Payoneer virtual bank account (x-7209). The PP transaction was made on Sunday (in the early morning), there's "completed" in Paypal already for 2 days, but still no loads in Payoneer history in my account. How much does it usually take to complete these transactions? Are there any delays? Waiting for your answer!