Us Payment Service

Comments

• DavidDavid ✭✭ Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    AmirG wrote:

1 month away, no result... Very sad

Hello Amir

I am sorry for the delay.

We are in the process of switching banks, because of that we have not been reviewing new applications. However, we will start doing so in the next few days and should be getting back to you soon.

Thank you for your patience.

• ssinghssingh Posts: 10Member
    Hi,

I have just received the message regardinf the change over today, I have checked, but the routing number is different but the account number is the same.

Is this normal/correct?

Thanks

Saneel
    ssingh wrote:

Hi,

I have just received the message regardinf the change over today, I have checked, but the routing number is different but the account number is the same.

Is this normal/correct?

Thanks

Saneel

Hello Saneel

I checked your account, the number looks the same but if you take a closer look they are in fact different.

Both the account number and the routing number should be different from what they were previously.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks

• TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    Hi everyone,

Just reminding you to check your email, the new VA numbers are ready. You can read about it on our blog too: http://bit.ly/rUWLQa
    Talia
  • YuriYuri Posts: 4Member
    Hello everyone,

If you are interested in making Shutterstock Payoneer's partner please leave your comment on Shutterstock Forumrum:

I wrote there my opinion about Payoneer advantages. I am sure we must explain to SS why we need Payoneer there as they might have got an idea of PayPal, Moneybokers and checks being enough for contributors' needs.
  • ludmaganaludmagana Posts: 6Member
    i have a question, all vb accounts are "checking accounts" right? not "savings"? thanks
    ludmagana wrote:

i have a question, all vb accounts are "checking accounts" right? not "savings"? thanks

I'm almost positive that yes, checking - the original FAQ email you received when you signed up for the VA should have that listed.
    Talia
  • hammadhammad Posts: 4Member
    I noticed that there is no virtual account option left in my account.. and i am not sure why... i tried to contact support and i am still yet to hear.

Is VA can disperser anytime
    hammad wrote:

I noticed that there is no virtual account option left in my account.. and i am not sure why... i tried to contact support and i am still yet to hear.

Is VA can disperser anytime

Hello

If the virtual account wasn't in use for a year than instead of charging you for another year we canceled the account. If you want to reactivate your Virtual Account you can contact customer support and have them do it for you.

It usually takes around 2 days for customer support to answer a ticket, if the matter is urgent you can use our live chat option. http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

Thanks

its 4th day and i am yet to hear from support :(
    hammad wrote:

its 4th day and i am yet to hear from support :(

Hello

I checked your ticket and saw you had a conversation with live chat support yesterday. I asked and they have escalated your details to the department who takes care of Virtual Accounts.

We are currently in the process of transferring our Virtual Accounts to a different bank that is better and more secure. So the process might be a little delayed but as soon as they resolve your account they will inform you immediately.

Thanks

David wrote:

Hello

I checked your ticket and saw you had a conversation with live chat support yesterday. I asked and they have escalated your details to the department who takes care of Virtual Accounts.

We are currently in the process of transferring our Virtual Accounts to a different bank that is better and more secure. So the process might be a little delayed but as soon as they resolve your account they will inform you immediately.

Thanks

Thanks a lot... i really appreciate that
  • FrankieFrankie Posts: 1Member
    Hi,

I would like to apply for the VBA. I have received 3 payments over a 3 month period.
    I have sent a request to Payoneer CS.
    Ticket # LTK529012078217X

Thank you!
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Frankie wrote:

Hi,

I would like to apply for the VBA. I have received 3 payments over a 3 month period.
    I have sent a request to Payoneer CS.
    Ticket # LTK529012078217X

Thank you!

Hey Frankie,

Welcome to the Payoneer forums :)

I've checked your ticket and can confirm that it has been received and is in the queue to be processed.

Please note that we are currently in the process of transitioning to an improved bank for our US Payment Service, and as such there may be extended delays until this transition is complete.

You will receive an e-mail once the request has been processed, and of course feel free to contact us at any time for an update.

Thanks,
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • FrankieFrankie Posts: 1Member
    edited January 2012
    Nissim wrote:

Hey Frankie,

Welcome to the Payoneer forums :)

I've checked your ticket and can confirm that it has been received and is in the queue to be processed.

Please note that we are currently in the process of transitioning to an improved bank for our US Payment Service, and as such there may be extended delays until this transition is complete.

You will receive an e-mail once the request has been processed, and of course feel free to contact us at any time for an update.

Thanks,

Thanks Nissim! I will be waiting.
  • golam morshedgolam morshed Posts: 3Member
    Hi dear ,
    I want a vba and i want a payoneer mester debit card I have local in bangladesh visa card,

my -
    Reference number: LTK52906104810X

please your help

my email - [email protected]

goalm morshed
    Hi Golam,

You can only apply for the VA once you have had at least 3 partner payments over 3 months. You need to first apply for the card through a partner that you plan on working with, and then once they have paid you a few times, you can apply.
    Talia
    i am yet to hear about my status.. live chat support guys always ask me to wait for few more couple of day :(
    its 10th day..
    hammad wrote:

its 10th day..

Hello

I spoke to customer support and they say this has been resolved and the payment has gone through.

If you are still having any issues please let me know.

Thanks

Hi Hammad,

Since we just switched banks as part of the upgrade of the program, we had suspended reviewing new applications for the past few weeks to make sure the transition went well. We just started reviewing applications again, but we are reviewing them in the order in which they were sent, so people who sent us message in mid December are being answered first.

We should be caught up very soon, hopefully over the next couple of days. Our team is putting in extra shifts to make sure we cover the backlog.
    Talia
  • sergey2511sergey2511 Posts: 8Member
    Hi,
    could you please post a link to the page with your white list of companies which are enrolled to your VBA payment program? I found out that Moneybookers is not supported by VBA, and they were the only reason for me to participate. So I'm just wondering if that white list is published somewhere on the web, so I can check it out regularly and in case Moneybookers show up there, I would know that, and apply for VBA program immediately.

Thanks a lot for your reply.
    Sergiy.
    sergey2511 wrote:

Hi,
    could you please post a link to the page with your white list of companies which are enrolled to your VBA payment program? I found out that Moneybookers is not supported by VBA, and they were the only reason for me to participate. So I'm just wondering if that white list is published somewhere on the web, so I can check it out regularly and in case Moneybookers show up there, I would know that, and apply for VBA program immediately.

Thanks a lot for your reply.
    Sergiy.

Hey,

The white list of approved companies for the US Payment Service is listed on your online my Account page, if you are enrolled in the service.

If new companies are added in the future we will also announce them.
    Nissim
    Nissim wrote:

Hey,

The white list of approved companies for the US Payment Service is listed on your online my Account page, if you are enrolled in the service.

If new companies are added in the future we will also announce them.

Hi, Nissim,

I'm enrolled in the service as a Payoneer card holder, but not as VBA program member, so I checked My account page and can't find mentioned link there, could you please be more specific?

Thank you.
    sergey2511 wrote:

Hi, Nissim,

I'm enrolled in the service as a Payoneer card holder, but not as VBA program member, so I checked My account page and can't find mentioned link there, could you please be more specific?

Thank you.

You won't be able to see it listed if you aren't enrolled in the US Payment Service.

I will check into the possibility of viewing the list for those not enrolled in the US Payment Service and get back to you when I have an update.
    Nissim
  • peterpaulpeterpaul Posts: 9Member
    Hello,
    I must receive three payments. my question is should come from a partner or can be of any user of Payoneer?

My other question is, I must have three months with the partner. or only receive the money during those three months
    Nissim wrote:

You won't be able to see it listed if you aren't enrolled in the US Payment Service.

I will check into the possibility of viewing the list for those not enrolled in the US Payment Service and get back to you when I have an update.

That would be really great, cause I would found it really frustrating to go through VBA enrollment procedure and after getting there, realize that my company I wanted to use it for is not in white list.

Looking forward for your update, and thank you for your support.
    peterpaul wrote:

Hello,
    I must receive three payments. my question is should come from a partner or can be of any user of Payoneer?

My other question is, I must have three months with the partner. or only receive the money during those three months

You need to have 3 payments from your partner in the last 3 months, this doesn't include private loads.

You don't need to be with the partner for 3 months, you just need for your payments to be within the last 3 months.

Note: This is only a requirement for application, it doesn't guarantee you will be accepted.

Feel free to reply with any additional questions ;)
    Nissim
  • peterpaulpeterpaul Posts: 9Member
    Nissim wrote:

You need to have 3 payments from your partner in the last 3 months, this doesn't include private loads.

You don't need to be with the partner for 3 months, you just need for your payments to be within the last 3 months.

Note: This is only a requirement for application, it doesn't guarantee you will be accepted.

Feel free to reply with any additional questions ;)

How much partners can i have?

I am affiliated with Plimus, How can i change this partner
    peterpaul wrote:

How much partners can i have?

I am affiliated with Plimus, How can i change this partner

Hey

You can have an unlimited amount of partners on your account. Additionally, you do not need to switch partners, you can just add to your account.

Feel free to ask any further questions.

• chrischris Posts: 3Member
    Reference number: LTK529012293787X

i was denied virtual account,so sad,

i have received 3 times from payoneer partner 2checkout

i have work i do through payoneer partners, i sell softwares and do web design jobs, i have also paypala account i wanted to add the virtual account into my paypal for withdrew the funds,

please why was i denied virtual account? i was not given any reason.
    chris wrote:

Reference number: LTK529012293787X

i was denied virtual account,so sad,

i have received 3 times from payoneer partner 2checkout

i have work i do through payoneer partners, i sell softwares and do web design jobs, i have also paypala account i wanted to add the virtual account into my paypal for withdrew the funds,

please why was i denied virtual account? i was not given any reason.

Hey Chris,

The US Payment Service is still a pilot program, and as such there are many factors considered when sending an invitation to join the program.

I've reviewed the ticket, and indeed the department overseeing the program decided not to send an invitation at this time.

Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do to change this decision. As mentioned by CS, please feel free to apply again in the future after you've received additional payments from your partner program.

Thanks,
    Nissim
    edited April 2012
    Hi guys,

Here's the updated white list as of today:

AirBNB
    Alamy Inc.
    Amazon.com Inc. (and its subsidiaries, including CreateSpace, a DBA of On-Demand Publishing, LLC.)
    AOL
    Apple Inc.
    Barnes & Noble
    Bright Market LLC
    Digital River Inc. (and its subsidiaries, including SWReg)
    E-Trade Financial Corporation
    Facebook Inc.
    Getty Images Inc.
    Google Inc.(and its subsidiaries, including AdMob)
    Half.com Inc.
    Intel Corporation
    Keynetics Inc. (Click Bank)
    LinkedIn Corporation
    LinkShare Corporation
    LSI Corporation
    Microsoft Corporation
    PayPal Inc.
    ShareAsale.com Inc.
    Skrill (Moneybookers)
    ValueClick Inc. (Commission Junction)
    Yahoo! Inc.
    Talia
  • golam morshedgolam morshed Posts: 3Member
    hi
    I want my paypal account one dollar load and I want my paypal account verification . how do my account verification , kindly any friend helps ,
    goalm morshed

hi
    I want my paypal account one dollar load and I want my paypal account verification . how do my account verification , kindly any friend helps ,

Hey

In order to verify your Paypal account, they will charge your Payoneer card for a small amount.

Next you will have to confirm that amount and other transaction details. Once this is done Paypal will verify your account.

Good Luck!

• umarshhafiqumarshhafiq Posts: 10Member
    hello nissim, as you told me that i can apply for another account name under my name, i have now a freelancer account, now i have applied through vworker.com, but after a week wait my account is still not approved, can you please take a look at it and tell me about the status of verification.

Thanks

hello nissim, as you told me that i can apply for another account name under my name, i have now a freelancer account, now i have applied through vworker.com, but after a week wait my account is still not approved, can you please take a look at it and tell me about the status of verification.

Thanks

Hey,

I've spoken to our account approval department and you will be getting an e-mail shortly. I will send you a PM with further details.
    Nissim
  • EienEien Posts: 5Member
    I've recently enrolled as Clickbank affiliate, and as I do not live in a country where they allow direct deposits (nor do I have a bank account in any supported countries) the only solutions left for me are cheque or wire transfer. And as cheques are clearly from pre-stone age I'd rather not use them (after the initial requirement of two before getting the ability for money transfers) and the fee of $35 per wire transfer is kinda putting me off, I've started to look into US VA possibilities.

A fellow forum member on another board reminded me that Payoneer has such service running as a pilot program, and since I've soon been a Payoneer card holder for a year with 25+ transactions pretty much varying from $45 to $450, I'd like to know that if the said service still accepts new members? Or to be more precise, does it still take in more members within the coming six months? As I need to cashout my cheques anyway twice, and having no other use for US VA, I wouldn't like to enroll yet.

I've been very pleased with the service provided by Payoneer, and even with the few issues I've had, everything has been solved nicely, so I'd really like to continue using the extended services if possible.
    Eien wrote:

I've recently enrolled as Clickbank affiliate, and as I do not live in a country where they allow direct deposits (nor do I have a bank account in any supported countries) the only solutions left for me are cheque or wire transfer. And as cheques are clearly from pre-stone age I'd rather not use them (after the initial requirement of two before getting the ability for money transfers) and the fee of $35 per wire transfer is kinda putting me off, I've started to look into US VA possibilities.

A fellow forum member on another board reminded me that Payoneer has such service running as a pilot program, and since I've soon been a Payoneer card holder for a year with 25+ transactions pretty much varying from $45 to $450, I'd like to know that if the said service still accepts new members? Or to be more precise, does it still take in more members within the coming six months? As I need to cashout my cheques anyway twice, and having no other use for US VA, I wouldn't like to enroll yet.

I've been very pleased with the service provided by Payoneer, and even with the few issues I've had, everything has been solved nicely, so I'd really like to continue using the extended services if possible.

Hey Eien,

Welcome to the Payoneer forums ;) I'm glad to hear that you've been satisfied with our services so far!

Anyone may still request the US Payment Service, and in fact we've recently lowered the fees so you should definitely check it out.

If you'd like to request this service for your existing Payoneer card, simply contact our Customer Support department and they will assist you.

If you have any questions in regards to the service, please feel free.

Thanks,
    Nissim
  • EienEien Posts: 5Member
    Hi Nissim,

Great news, thanks! I reckon I'll just apply within the upcoming few months to "secure" my place in the program.
    Eien wrote:

Hi Nissim,

Great news, thanks! I reckon I'll just apply within the upcoming few months to "secure" my place in the program.

Sounds good ;) If you'd like to PM me with the ticket ID for your request when you submit it (will start with LTK) I'd be more than happy to follow up for you.
    Nissim
  • cat10cat10 Posts: 3Member
    Hi Guys,

I've didn't paid attention to the VA provider switching and I've sent a considerable amount of money ($3000) into my old virtual account (First Bank of Delaware). Please let me know how to proceed now.

I've open a ticket (LTK529013209227X) with the Payoneer Customer Support but I didn't get any answer in more than 48 hours.

I'm really concerned.

Thank you
  • avmavm Posts: 2Member
    edited February 2012
    Issue resolved. This was not a Payoneer fail, sorry for wrong conclusions.

Thanks
    edited February 2012
    Hi,

Thanks for contacting us, and welcome to our forums.

We have been closely monitoring our system, with the transition to the new bank. I've checked with our payment department, and there are currently no reported delays in the system.

That being said, we will check further into your specific account to make sure there are no delayed payments. I will get back to you as soon as I receive an update.

Note: I've also escalated your ticket with Customer Support.
    Nissim
    Thanks. Looking forward for your answer.
  • samquesamque Posts: 8Member
    Hi,

Applied for a US Payment service account yesterday. Quite excited to see how it works! May I know how many days it may take for approval?
    cat10 wrote:

Hi Guys,

I've didn't paid attention to the VA provider switching and I've sent a considerable amount of money ($3000) into my old virtual account (First Bank of Delaware). Please let me know how to proceed now.

I've open a ticket (LTK529013209227X) with the Payoneer Customer Support but I didn't get any answer in more than 48 hours.

I'm really concerned.

Thank you

Hello,

I see that customer support has responded to your ticket and sent you an email yesterday with a question.

If you did not get the email, please let me know and I will make sure it gets resent.

Thanks.

edited February 2012
    samque wrote:

Hi,

Applied for a US Payment service account yesterday. Quite excited to see how it works! May I know how many days it may take for approval?

Hey,

It takes a few business days for the application to be reviewed.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

avm wrote:

Thanks. Looking forward for your answer.

We've contacted the bank directly and there are no pending or failed payments, so we simply haven't receive the payment from the sender yet (perhaps it is delayed on their end).

If possible, please send me a screenshot of the payment confirmation, to [email protected]
    Nissim
    Nissim wrote:

We've contacted the bank directly and there are no pending or failed payments, so we simply haven't receive the payment from the sender yet (perhaps it is delayed on their end).

If possible, please send me a screenshot of the payment confirmation, to [email protected]

Hello Nissim,

Thank you for your help. I'll ask Fastspring to check status of this transaction at their end.