Payoneer Java Api

othmanothman Posts: 3Member
hello,

I want to use my payoneer card to get payments from users on a commercial web site.
is there any java API you provide to integrate payoneer with my java web application?

thanks

Comments

• TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    HI Othman,

Do you mean you want to charge people through Payoneer?
    Talia
  • othmanothman Posts: 3Member
    edited August 2011
    Talia wrote:

HI Othman,

Do you mean you want to charge people through Payoneer?

Sorry for being late to respond b/c i was not notified of your reply by email! (i forgot to check email notification option)

Yes i want to enable people to pay me online and use my payonner account to get paid by my customers.
    i was looking for some Payoneer java API to integrate in my web application. just as other services like moneybooker.com and Authorize.net.
    is that possible? how can i have my customers pay online and load their payment (programmatically) into my payoneer pre-paid card? .
    giving them my email and asking them to go to payoneer load money page doesn’t seem natural and intuitive payment method. or am i wrong?
    can you advise on how to use my payonner account to charge my online clients for products they could by on my web site?

thanks
    Hi Othman,

At the moment, the method you describe is the only one we have. I am going to email you, though, in a few minutes.
    Talia
  • sabbirhsabbirh Posts: 4Member
    edited November 2011
    Talia wrote:

At the moment, the method you describe is the only one we have. I am going to email you, though, in a few minutes.

Hi Talia,

I am also interested to use this API. Would you let me know details as well?

Thanks in advance.
    Sabbir
    Hi Sabbir,

This API isn't active anymore. We are looking for an alternative, and once we have one, I promise to let you know.
    Talia
    Talia wrote:

Hi Sabbir,

This API isn't active anymore. We are looking for an alternative, and once we have one, I promise to let you know.

Hello Talia,

Thanks for your reply. I will be waiting for that good news :) One important thing. I did not get a mail when you replied on my comment. I think there should be a notifying option so that user can get notified when their comment get answers.

Thanks a lot
    Sabbir
    sabbirh wrote:

Hello Talia,

Thanks for your reply. I will be waiting for that good news :) One important thing. I did not get a mail when you replied on my comment. I think there should be a notifying option so that user can get notified when their comment get answers.

Thanks a lot
    Sabbir

Hi Sabbir,

Under your options on the forum, there is a way to elect to receive emails. I personally have it off because I check the forums all the time, but I know Nissim likes having them - it's possible you turned off the option when you signed up.
    Talia
    Talia wrote:

Hi Sabbir,

Under your options on the forum, there is a way to elect to receive emails. I personally have it off because I check the forums all the time, but I know Nissim likes having them - it's possible you turned off the option when you signed up.

Sorry, probably I turned of the notification :(
  • stylelandstyleland Posts: 4Member
    Talia wrote on November 6 2011, 10:19 AM: »

Hi Sabbir,

Hi Talia,

Im looking for the same thing as describe by "othman", Is this possible now?

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Currently we do not have such a solution. 

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer