Us....

Filled out your partner form but yet no one calls. Called your support number and was told "someone will reach out"... I'm wondering if I should give up?

Comments

• TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    ChrisN wrote:

Filled out your partner form but yet no one calls. Called your support number and was told "someone will reach out"... I'm wondering if I should give up?

Nope! Please email me at taliakl at payoneer with your company name and email (and what you do so I know who to send you to) and I will personally transfer you to the correct sales person.
    Talia
  • syedjafrisyedjafri Posts: 1Member
    edited January 2012
    Talia wrote:

Nope! Please email me at taliakl at payoneer with your company name and email (and what you do so I know who to send you to) and I will personally transfer you to the correct sales person.

hello,how are you. what,s a prosiger to registring a card plz help me to registring a card plz send me information
    my company is
    Star net cafe
    my email is [email protected]
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    syedjafri wrote:

hello,how are you. what,s a prosiger to registring a card plz help me to registring a card plz send me information
    my company is
    Star net cafe
    my email is [email protected]

Hello

If you would like to order a Payoneer card you can sign up through the partner you want to work with. This can be done by going to their website and choosing Payoneer as your pay option.

Thank you