How long should i wait for my card to be Approved ?

med1304skmed1304sk Posts: 36Beta Tester

hello ,i've applied for payonner card about 5 days ago, but it is not approved yet.How long should i wait ? please help.

my reference number is 2318486.

Comments

• DeviLDeviL Proud Member of Payoneer Posts: 264VIP Member ✭✭

As far as I know, after signing up for payoneer card, a confirmation email will be sent to your email that you used for sign up.

Then after a few minutes later, there will be another email for your Photo ID uploading.

After uploading the scanned copy of your government verified Photo ID, u've to wait for 3-5days,

& then if your card is approved, then u'll get the final email which will have the date for your payoneer arriving date to your address.

anyways, that's the process happened for my situation.

If you;ve already uploaded the Photo ID, then please PM admin David or Admin Nissim for further instruction..& both of them are really helpful & great ppl =)

• med1304skmed1304sk Posts: 36Beta Tester

Actually i've already uploaded my photo ID 5 days ago,and i'm still waiting

• DeviLDeviL Proud Member of Payoneer Posts: 264VIP Member ✭✭

then please PM admin David or Admin Nissim for further instruction..& both of them are really helpful & great ppl =)

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭

I see your application is currently waiting review. If you do not hear by Friday please let me know and I will look into the matter further.

Ok David..thank you for the quick response :D

oh one more thing..i reffered one of my friends to payoneer..he signed up last night..and his card got approved immediately.is that even normal ?..i mean i'm waiting since almost one week..and he got approved in seconds !!!!! 
    first come last served ? lol...just wondering  :phew:

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭

Please note that each application is reviewed manually on a case by case basis.

Your application is reviewed, again if you do not hear by Friday please let me know.

okay..yeah i will
    but let's hope there will be no need for that  ;)