I Have Signed Up For Ach Payments

I have signed up for ACH payments started working for an employer thru Vworker. used paypal at first but it was slow to transfer to my Bank so I decided to try the
new kid on the block Payoneer. my question is where is my money? I was told I would have it within 4 hrs of transfer and guess what I try soemthing I dont know everything about
and I am out of money completely waiting for Payoneer credit to show up in my BA. What is happening please?
Sorry to those of you who might read this and think this guy is fuming why didn't he read (see cite) well I have tried to read the whole site and I found zero answers as
to where my money is.

Any comment and explaination is welcomed. I want my money and the quickest resolution.
tks
GuiGuy82

Comments

• TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    GuiGug82 wrote:

I have signed up for ACH payments started working for an employer thru Vworker. used paypal at first but it was slow to transfer to my Bank so I decided to try the
    new kid on the block Payoneer. my question is where is my money? I was told I would have it within 4 hrs of transfer and guess what I try soemthing I dont know everything about
    and I am out of money completely waiting for Payoneer credit to show up in my BA. What is happening please?
    Sorry to those of you who might read this and think this guy is fuming why didn't he read (see cite) well I have tried to read the whole site and I found zero answers as
    to where my money is.

Any comment and explaination is welcomed. I want my money and the quickest resolution.
    tks
    GuiGuy82

Hi - welcome to Payoneer!!

ACH transfers are bank transfers, so they can't be instant by definition. While these transfers can take up to 2 business days, usually they appear the same day or the next one, depending on the time that the transfer was made. When your partner sends the payment, Payoneer sends it out to your bank account immediately - we aren't an eWallet or anything and don't have it make a stop along the way in an account. The time that you posted here was also after bank hours in the US, so chances are it just didn't have a chance to process.

Please keep us updated.
    Talia