Transferring From Amazon (createspace & Kdp) To Payoneer

Hi,

I couldn't submit this on your contact as it said there were characters it couldn't accept?

OK, I'm based in the UK and my question is about receiving EFT payments from Amazon (KDP = Kindle Direct Publishing & CreateSpace) where I'm a self-publisher/Author. I've read on the Amazon forums that you work with Amazon yet they weren't on the approved list.

Please could you help with the following:

1. Do you work with CreateSpace and KDP AKA Amazon?

2. I have a Payoneer account that I used once to pay an outsourcer/service provider, how do I convert this into a virtual bank account to receive EFT payments?

3. What are the costs to accept payments from Amazon (CS & KDP) and then transfer to a UK Bank?

4. If its not possible to transfer directly from Payoneer to UK bank, how what are the costs to transfer from Payoneer to Paypal?

Thanks
Ian

Comments

• DavidDavid ✭✭ Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    juice370 wrote:

Hi,

I couldn't submit this on your contact as it said there were characters it couldn't accept?

OK, I'm based in the UK and my question is about receiving EFT payments from Amazon (KDP = Kindle Direct Publishing & CreateSpace) where I'm a self-publisher/Author. I've read on the Amazon forums that you work with Amazon yet they weren't on the approved list.

Please could you help with the following:

1. Do you work with CreateSpace and KDP AKA Amazon?

2. I have a Payoneer account that I used once to pay an outsourcer/service provider, how do I convert this into a virtual bank account to receive EFT payments?

3. What are the costs to accept payments from Amazon (CS & KDP) and then transfer to a UK Bank?

4. If its not possible to transfer directly from Payoneer to UK bank, how what are the costs to transfer from Payoneer to Paypal?

Thanks
    Ian

Hello Ian

We do work with Amazon. While we don't have a partnership with CreateSpace we would like there to be, please contact me via Private Message and I can give you the information on how to get paid from them.

Once the transfers are loaded they are available through a prepaid card and once it is on the card you can make purchases or withdraw money from an ATM, there is no way to transfer it to a bank account. You also cannot transfer from Payoneer to Paypal.

Virtual Account fees are 20 dollars for the year and currently 2% of any transaction, though we are looking into lowering that fee.

I look forward to receiving your Private Message.

Thanks

• TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    By the way, you can also receive payments from CreateSpace to the VA since it is part of Amazon. ;)
    Talia
  • MiguelArgMiguelArg Posts: 1Member
    Talia wrote:

By the way, you can also receive payments from CreateSpace to the VA since it is part of Amazon. ;)

Hey David and Talia,
    I'm Miguel from Argentina and I'm very interested on starting to cash my royalties from CreateSpace vía a Virtual Payoneer Bank Account and getting a Payoneer Debit Card.

Could you please help me with this?

Thanks!
    MiguelArg wrote:

Hey David and Talia,
    I'm Miguel from Argentina and I'm very interested on starting to cash my royalties from CreateSpace vía a Virtual Payoneer Bank Account and getting a Payoneer Debit Card.

Could you please help me with this?

Thanks!

Hey Miguel,

I have sent you a private message.

• tmaoratmaora Posts: 1Member
    Hi,

Regarding Payoneer and Createspace association, I got the following reply from Payoneer Support:

CreateSpace is indeed an associate of Payoneer. You may contact them for further instruction how to apply for the Payoneer PerPaid MasterCard.

As per the above instruction, I contacted CS several time but they never gave me a clear answer about Payoneer.

Why is is so???
    tmaora wrote:

Hi,

Regarding Payoneer and Createspace association, I got the following reply from Payoneer Support:

CreateSpace is indeed an associate of Payoneer. You may contact them for further instruction how to apply for the Payoneer PerPaid MasterCard.

As per the above instruction, I contacted CS several time but they never gave me a clear answer about Payoneer.

Why is is so???

Hey,

Thank you for visiting our forum.

Please private message me with further details and a ticket number (starts with LTK) you have from speaking with our customer support department.

I look forward to hearing from you.

• GABY59GABY59 Posts: 1Member
    Hi, I'm from Mexico and also interested to know how can I cash my royalties from CreateSpace vía a Virtual Payoneer Bank Account. I already contacted CS and payoneer live chat but nobody seemed to know how to make this possible.

Can you help me?
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @GABY59‌ - You just need to log into your Payoneer account, go to the "Receive Money" menu and select "My US Payment Service Profile."

You can then use those details to set your CreateSpace payment option as US Direct Deposit, and you're all set.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • ikkanikkan Posts: 4Member
    Hi David,

i am in the same situation as juice370 and i would like that you send me the private message for the explanation, i am Algerian and i would like to know how to get EFT (electronic found transfer) from amazon and creat space with payoneer ?

thank's
    Hi David, i am in the same situation as juice370 and i would like that you send me the private message for the explanation, i am Algerian and i would like to know how to get EFT from amazon and creat space with payoneer ? thank's
    Hi David, i am in the same situation as juice370 and i would like that you send me the private message for the explanation, i am Algerian and i would like to know how to get EFT from amazon and creat space with payoneer ? thank's.

Nassim, i work with amazon.fr they paid in Euro, so can i applicat your solution ?
    Hi David, i am in the same situation as juice370 and i would like that you send me the private message for the explanation, i am Algerian and i would like to know how to get EFT from amazon and creat space with payoneer ? thank's.

Nassim, i work with amazon.fr they paid in Euro, so can i applicat your solution ?