Money Doesn't Show Up After Almost A Week

PeruvianProPeruvianPro Posts: 59Member ✭✭
edited January 2012 in Ask The Community
Hello,

I made two withdrawals to my new VA on Tuesday 3. One from Elance and the other from PayPal. It's almost a week and there is no trace of them! Could you please tell me what happened?

In the older VA, all Elance withdrawals took less than a business day to show up.

Thank you for your help,
Patricia

Comments

  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭

    Hello,

    I made two withdrawals to my new VA on Tuesday 3. One from Elance and the other from PayPal. It's almost a week and there is no trace of them! Could you please tell me what happened?

    In the older VA, all Elance withdrawals took less than a business day to show up.

    Thank you for your help,
    Patricia


    Hello Patricia

    I have passed the matter on to a Customer Support Manager, you should be hearing from him soon.

    Thanks

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    Also, please note that the old VA numbers no longer work and have not been active since December 30, as our previous emails and announcements mentioned. Please change your account info on PayPal to your new account info that you can find under My Account - Service - Virtual Account to make sure future payments arrive uninterrupted.
    Talia
    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service here!
  • PeruvianProPeruvianPro Posts: 59Member ✭✭
    Talia wrote:

    Also, please note that the old VA numbers no longer work and have not been active since December 30, as our previous emails and announcements mentioned. Please change your account info on PayPal to your new account info that you can find under My Account - Service - Virtual Account to make sure future payments arrive uninterrupted.


    Hello Talia,

    I appreciate your message but as I previously stated I sent both payments to my new account at First Century Bank. Neither of those payments have arrived yet. I am really worried. I make all my money online and need to pay bills!

    Patricia
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭

    Hello Talia,

    I appreciate your message but as I previously stated I sent both payments to my new account at First Century Bank. Neither of those payments have arrived yet. I am really worried. I make all my money online and need to pay bills!

    Patricia


    Hello Patricia

    I am sorry for the inconvenience, I saw that a customer support manager of our sent you an email yesterday requesting some information from you. If you can get that back to his as quickly as possible he can further look into the matter and get this dealt with as quick as possible.

    As always we are here with any questions you might have and to help you out.

    Thanks

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • PeruvianProPeruvianPro Posts: 59Member ✭✭
    David wrote:

    Hello Patricia

    I am sorry for the inconvenience, I saw that a customer support manager of our sent you an email yesterday requesting some information from you. If you can get that back to his as quickly as possible he can further look into the matter and get this dealt with as quick as possible.

    As always we are here with any questions you might have and to help you out.

    Thanks


    Hello David,

    I did receive that email and sent the requested information. The money was manually posted to my account earlier today. Thank you for that! However, I am concerned about the fact that Customer Service said:

    "The NACHA payments were received by our issuing bank, however they were not posted due to invalid account number."

    Well, as soon as I got my new VA number I created a txt file with this info so I could just copy/paste it whenever I need it to. After triple checking the file I can say that the information I used is the one provided under Services > US Payment Service. Now, my question is: am I going to have the same problem again and again?

    Thank you for your time,
    Patricia
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    edited January 2012

    Hello David,

    I did receive that email and sent the requested information. The money was manually posted to my account earlier today. Thank you for that! However, I am concerned about the fact that Customer Service said:

    "The NACHA payments were received by our issuing bank, however they were not posted due to invalid account number."

    Well, as soon as I got my new VA number I created a txt file with this info so I could just copy/paste it whenever I need it to. After triple checking the file I can say that the information I used is the one provided under Services > US Payment Service. Now, my question is: am I going to have the same problem again and again?

    Thank you for your time,
    Patricia


    Hello Patricia,

    We recently switched banks that our US Payment Service (formally VA) works through, we hope that you wont experience this in the future.

    I apologize for any inconvenience, you should make sure that the companies paying you have the correct account number to pay you, which you can verify on your "My Account" page.

    If you have any difficulties in the future, please feel free to contact us here on the forum, or through customer support.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • PeruvianProPeruvianPro Posts: 59Member ✭✭
    David wrote:


    you should make sure that the companies paying you have the correct account number to pay you, which you can verify on your "My Account" page.



    Hello David,

    Customer Service told me this same thing and added that the bank account number has 13 digits. I already sent them a screen capture so they can check that my account only has 12 digits. Since I didn't know I was using the wrong account number, last Friday I withdrew another $20.97 from PayPal and of course it has not arrived.

    Could you please solve this problem soon? My reference number is: LTK529012339761X

    Thank you,
    Patricia
  • RodolfoRodolfo Posts: 3Member

    Hello David,

    Customer Service told me this same thing and added that the bank account number has 13 digits. I already sent them a screen capture so they can check that my account only has 12 digits. Since I didn't know I was using the wrong account number, last Friday I withdrew another $20.97 from PayPal and of course it has not arrived.

    Could you please solve this problem soon? My reference number is: LTK529012339761X

    Thank you,
    Patricia


    Exactly the same problem here. Last week my new account number had 12 digits and I used that number at PayPal and CJ.com.

    A couple of hours ago I checked (again)all bank account information at my Payoneer account and realized the number now has 13 digits. So, PayPal and CJ.com have sent money to a wrong account number.

    I've contacted Payoneer and explained the situation. I have no idea where my money is now.
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Hi guys,

    If the number was wrong, the funds may bounce back. I have passed this on to our payments department so we can place a trace and we will be in touch via email.
    Talia
    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service here!
  • RodolfoRodolfo Posts: 3Member
    Talia wrote:

    Hi guys,

    If the number was wrong, the funds may bounce back. I have passed this on to our payments department so we can place a trace and we will be in touch via email.


    Thank you Talia.
  • PeruvianProPeruvianPro Posts: 59Member ✭✭
    Hello again,

    It's been 11 days since I withdrew $20.97 from PayPal and I have no idea where the money is now. Could you please trace it? I have asked for this several times. I am definitely not happy right now.

    Patricia
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    edited January 2012

    Hello again,

    It's been 11 days since I withdrew $20.97 from PayPal and I have no idea where the money is now. Could you please trace it? I have asked for this several times. I am definitely not happy right now.

    Patricia


    Hello,

    I passed this on to the department that takes care of these payments and they tracked it down, you should be receiving an email soon informing you of the payment.

    As I explained before we recently switched bank for our US Payment Service. Again, I apologize for the delay and hope you wont experience this again.

    Please let me know if you have any further questions.

    Thank you for your patience.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

Sign In or Register to comment.