Referring Program

Hi Dear Admin,

as it is written that anyone who refer or withdrawal more then $100 gets $25 bonus in his/her card i withdrawal more then $100 via Payoneer Card but i don't got $25 bonus kindly add it in my Payoneer account i m waiting for the replay

Thanks 

Comments

• med1304skmed1304sk Posts: 36Beta Tester
    edited March 2013

When your friends receive your link and click on it, they will be redirected to the Payoneer application page. Once they have signed up and received at least $100 in payments to their card, Both you and your friend will receive your rewards.

so it's all depending on your referee(friend invited)'s Balance,not yours.

i'm sure admins will provide you more and better details.

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks, med1304sk! As you explained it, the way it works is this:

- You promote our Refer a Friend program using your own unique referral link. 

- Your referrals need to sign up for a Payoneer account using your referral link

- Once they sign up and receive a total of $100 in payments to their account, both you and the referral will receive a bonus of $25 funded to your Payoneer cards. This happens within 7 business days of the $100 threshold being reached.

You can read more about how the Refer a Friend program works here: http://blog.payoneer.com/how-to-participate-in-the-refer-a-friend-program/

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • RizRiz Posts: 8Member

how to get referring link plz explain. Thanks