Do you Support AlertPay(www.payza.com)

BD Money MakerBD Money Maker Posts: 14Member ✭✭

I want to deposit from www.payza.com is it possible to load money from Payza to Payoneer

Comments

• med1304skmed1304sk Posts: 36Beta Tester
    edited March 2013

All i know is that by using Payoneer's US Payment Service, you can transfer funds from Moneybookers and PayPal to Payoneer,But unfortunately,AlertPay is still not supported.
    Any further details or news about this will be provided for you by the Admins.

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

As mentioned above, we currently do not support receiving payments from Payza.

You can view a full list of approved companies for the US Payment Service here: http://www.payoneer.com/USPService.aspx

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • BD Money MakerBD Money Maker Posts: 14Member ✭✭
    Nissim wrote on March 22 2013, 5:25 PM: »

As mentioned above, we currently do not support receiving payments from Payza.

You can view a full list of approved companies for the US Payment Service here: http://www.payoneer.com/USPService.aspx

Thanks!

any possibility to added Payza.com

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

We'll certainly consider it for the future, however we have no plans to do so at the current time.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
    Nissim wrote on March 22 2013, 6:15 PM: »

We'll certainly consider it for the future, however we have no plans to do so at the current time.

Thanks for information !

May i able to load money from any other credit card (not provided from payoneer)?

• dken02dken02 Posts: 24Member

I think the current causes Payoneer not support payza, because payza a company from the UK. Like Now:))))))

dken02 wrote on March 23 2013, 4:54 AM: »

I think the current causes Payoneer not support payza, because payza a company from the UK. Like Now:))))))

No comment about this payoneer know better then me !