I Need A Favor

Hi, God bless you

Please i need a solution, i'm working with Cloudcrowd,ink. But they pay me on my paypal account, so i would like to know if it's posible too give me the oportunity to afilied a VBA for ussing the money i have in my account paypal.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    peterpaul wrote:

Hi, God bless you

Please i need a solution, i'm working with Cloudcrowd,ink. But they pay me on my paypal account, so i would like to know if it's posible too give me the oportunity to afilied a VBA for ussing the money i have in my account paypal.

Hey,

If you already have a Payoneer card and have 3 recent payments from your partner/affiliate program, you can apply for our US Payment Service. This service allows you to receive US ACH payments from pre-approved companies on our white list (PayPal included), which are then loaded onto your Payoneer card. To apply, simply contact our Customer Support department. You can view the white list of approved companies here.

If you don't have a Payoneer card yet, registration for the new Payoneer Affiliate card and US Payment Service is now available to everyone. For more information and to sign up, visit this link.

Thanks ;)
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • peterpaulpeterpaul Posts: 9Member
    Nissim wrote:

Hey,

If you already have a Payoneer card and have 3 recent payments from your partner/affiliate program, you can apply for our US Payment Service. This service allows you to receive US ACH payments from pre-approved companies on our white list (PayPal included), which are then loaded onto your Payoneer card. To apply, simply contact our Customer Support department. You can view the white list of approved companies here.

If you don't have a Payoneer card yet, registration for the new Payoneer Affiliate card and US Payment Service is now available to everyone. For more information and to sign up, visit this link.

Thanks ;)

The problem is that my partner is Plimus, but no longer working with that platform. I would like to know how to add that card to another affiliate. example freelancer
    peterpaul wrote:

The problem is that my partner is Plimus, but no longer working with that platform. I would like to know how to add that card to another affiliate. example freelancer

If you select Payoneer as the payment method for your Freelancer account, on the application page you will have the option to link it to your already existing Payoneer card. For more details, check out this blog post: http://blog.payoneer.com/?p=41

If you'd like to apply for a Payoneer Affiliate Card, which can be ordered directly from Payoneer without going through a partner program, you can do so via this link.
    Nissim
    Nissim wrote:

If you select Payoneer as the payment method for your Freelancer account, on the application page you will have the option to link it to your already existing Payoneer card. For more details, check out this blog post: http://blog.payoneer.com/?p=41

If you'd like to apply for a Payoneer Affiliate Card, which can be ordered directly from Payoneer without going through a partner program, you can do so via this link.

The problem is that I am already registered freelancer
    peterpaul wrote:

The problem is that I am already registered freelancer

If you have 2 Payoneer accounts, you can contact Customer Support to have them merged.
    Nissim
    Nissim wrote:

If you have 2 Payoneer accounts, you can contact Customer Support to have them merged.

No i not have 2 accounts Payoneer, i have on my account in freelancer but I want to put Payoneer as a payment method
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    peterpaul wrote:

No i not have 2 accounts Payoneer, i have on my account in freelancer but I want to put Payoneer as a payment method

Hi PeterPaul,

The first solution that Nissim offered you is the best for you. Log in to your Freelancer account and choose Payoneer as your payment option. Then, instaed of registering for a new card, you can link your Plimus card to your Freelancer account. You can see the step by step directions here: http://blog.payoneer.com/?p=41
    Talia