300$ Load limit

med1304skmed1304sk Posts: 36Beta Tester

So now after my card is Approved,i discovered that i can start receive payments directly to my payoneer account,right ? (correct me if i'm wrong)

also i have some questions concerning the Load limit,actually,what i didn't understand is,what is exactly a 300$ load limit ? is it the limit of how much my account can hold ? is it the limit of the amount i am able to receive per load ? if so,is it possible to receive a high amount of money In batches less than 300$ each ?,if yes,is there any time period that should be left between every batch and another ?

on the approval email,it also says that it's possible to increase this load limit by receiving funds from an official partner,up to how much will it be increased ?

will it be increased if i receive funds from adf.ly ?

sorry about the huge number of questions,i believe admins here will provide me with great detailed answers for each question.

Thanks !

Comments

• rakekarmrakekarm Posts: 34Member ✭✭

I think you need to apply for the US Payment Service to increase the initial limit of $300 load. 

Not sure about the limit, but I think the $300 would be per load at the moment on your case. Lets wait for the admin today.

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Firstly, there is no limit to the amount that you can receive using the US Payment Service or from any of our official partners. The limit would be for private loading only.

The main purpose of your Payoneer account is to receive payments from our partners, or the US Payment Service. Private loading is an additional service, however should not be the main use of your account. As you receive payments via the official methods, we will consider increasing the private load limit for your account. This is decided on a case by case basis by our payment department.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • med1304skmed1304sk Posts: 36Beta Tester

I see,thanks Nissim

so let's say i'm willing to receive a private load of money more than 300$,should i request to increase the limit before the amount is sent ?

or you have to review the operation after the money is sent and decide either to approve it or not ?

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Until you receive a payments from one of our partners, or via the US Payment Service, loads exceeding this amount will not be approved. After you've received official payments, you can contact us to request to have the limit increased.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer