Swreg Payments

I hope that payonner could start working with swreg.org

Thanks

Comments

• TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    Thanks! I'll pass it on.

Do you know of any other people who are also interested? It can help us approach them. <_<
    Talia
  • gastorgastor Posts: 1,679VIP Member ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I work with SWREG and I'm interested in the partnership between Payoneer and SWREG too.
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    gastor wrote:

Yes, I work with SWREG and I'm interested in the partnership between Payoneer and SWREG too.

We are interested in working with them. If you know someone there we can talk to would you mind private messaging me their contact information? Allow me to suggest contacting them requestiong they pay through Payoneer, in our experience this is incredibly influential.

If you know anyone else who Swreg to pay through Payoneer you should ask them to contact them as well.

Additionally, if you already have payoneer and have had at least 3 partner payments over the past 3 months, you can apply for the US Payment Service, and receive payments from SWREG through it for now.

Thanks for your suggestion.

• gastorgastor Posts: 1,679VIP Member ✭✭✭✭
    David wrote:

We are interested in working with them. If you know someone there we can talk to would you mind private messaging me their contact information? Allow me to suggest contacting them requestiong they pay through Payoneer, in our experience this is incredibly influential.

If you know anyone else who Swreg to pay through Payoneer you should ask them to contact them as well.

Additionally, if you already have payoneer and have had at least 3 partner payments over the past 3 months, you can apply for the US Payment Service, and receive payments from SWREG through it for now.

Unfortunately SWREG doesn't publish direct contacts. They have neither email addresses nor forums. You can try to contact their support teams through Contact form only.

But I worked with SWREG many years and I want to keep our cooperation if possible. Please try to ask them to turn as Payoneer partner.

By teh way I'm newbee as you can see. Can you explain more about "US Payment Service" program? I'd received first partner payment to my payoneer card this month.
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    gastor wrote:

Unfortunately SWREG doesn't publish direct contacts. They have neither email addresses nor forums. You can try to contact their support teams through Contact form only.

But I worked with SWREG many years and I want to keep our cooperation if possible. Please try to ask them to turn as Payoneer partner.

By teh way I'm newbee as you can see. Can you explain more about "US Payment Service" program? I'd received first partner payment to my payoneer card this month.

Hi Gastor!

Once you have received at least 3 payments from a partner over a 3 month period, you will be able to apply for the US Payment Service. We would give you a routing number and account number, and you would be able to receive payments from SWREG (among other companies such as Amazon, PayPal, and Google) to your card through the ACH transfer method. The cost is $20 per year and 1% of the amount you transfer.
    Talia