Help needed

Hello,

Long story short, on March 12, 2013 my email account associated with my Payoneer account has been compromised. Someone from a mobile device from Argentina send a request to Payoneer in my name. My Payoneer account looked fine at that time, but just to be sure, as anyone would do, I send an email informing them about all this and ask them to ignore any requested done in the last 24 hours. Their reply, after 4 days of waiting, on March 16, was to block my account. It would have been helpful to block it when my account was accessed from Argentina!, very unusual activity in my case, which proves a very low security level to begin with. They had me answer a set of security questions in order to unblock my account, which of course I answered immediately. Another 7 days  of waiting with no answer. I submitted another ticket asking them why is taking so long for something so important and again no answer....nothing. 

I tried to chat live but most of the time was off line, probably due to the time difference and when I managed to open a live session I waited for hours and all I got was You are not currently in a chat session.

Calling them is not a very good option for me, since making international calls from where I live is a fortune.

It is very frustrating not to have access to your own money and being ignored like this!

What do you advise me to do?

Thanks!

In case Payoneer support is willing to solve this problem this is the thicket number for this matter: LTK481071531346X

Comments

• dken02dken02 Member Posts: 24

Now online support team is working, You can contact them about this issue:

http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

Good luck!

• rochasiarochasia Member Posts: 9

Thanks dken. Unfortunately, this is what I'm doing for an hour now and I still get the same message You are not currently in a chat session.

I have no idea if this happens to me only and why...

You should try again and enter personal information correctly, After you have finished click on start chat.

Then you need to wait for a representative to assist from payoneer to participate in the chat with you.

you can read the messages in the chat. numbers waiting and the time you have to wait to see the event an employee.

Normally you will not wait longer than 5 minutes. When Payoneer staff to participate in the chat session with you. Staff will greet you and ask what you need help.

Basically I know how a live chat works, I've done it before.

I also entered my personal information correctly.

The only thing I am not sure about is what email address I should use. After having my initial email address compromised, I changed the email address associated with my Payoneer account before they blocked it. Anyway, I tried to chat using both email addresses and I got the same result:(

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,556 ✭✭

@rochasia

I see in the ticket you attached here you have been going back and forth with our support department.

When our live chat is not on, and if calling is not a good solution, I would suggest opening a ticket with the contact form. The official hours for Live Chat are Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST, but generally they are open aside from those hours as well. You can always check on the Contact Us page to see if it is available. http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

If you would like us to call you regarding this matter, please private message me for further details and I will have a support manager get in touch with you.

Hi David,

Thanks for the suggestions.The ticket I mentioned is unsolved by Payoneer. What use would it be to open a new one? To put me in queue for another 4 business days? And mostly I have sent forth messages but nothing came back.

Just right now I am trying to open a live chat and it is like my name or email or something doesn't even exists because the only thing I get after inputting my personal info (which I triple checked them and they are correct) and clicking "start chat", is this message: You are not currently in a chat session.

The only good option I have is to send you a private message with my phone number and ask your support manager to call me. It's been already too long since this is unsolved and I was patient enough until now.

Thanks again David.

Regards

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. Our support department is reviewing your situation, I have passed on your ticket to a support supervisor to check and see if there is an update.

Hi again,

It looks like this is going to be solved. But not finished yet. This being my only way to contact Payoneer customer support, besides email, I want to inform you that I have done everything you asked me for in order to reinstate my account. I still believe you put me to too much trouble and it took waaaay too long, but all is good if it ends good. So, please treat this matter as an emergency! Not to have access to your own money is really frustrating.

Regards

I really don't want to wait more, I've waited long enough, don't you think?

The initial ticket is not solved yet: LTK481071531346X

Since the process you suggested for reinstating my account is quite strange, I now have another ticket : LTK481071886188X

So, please solve them both and let me have access to my account.

Regards

I have done everything you asked me for in order to reinstate my account.

A payoneer support manager called me and when we talked he said everything will be done quickly.

But I am back where I was, waiting to have access to my account.

I am not a new customer, I have waited for a month for you to fix this, don't put me in queue like I just applied for a new card because that's not my case.

You really should treat this matter as an emergency! 

I am sorry you are not satisfied, tickets are handled in the order they come in and there is generally a 4 business day waiting period.

Let me assure you we take your application seriously and it is very important to us.

An email was sent in response to your second ticket today.

Thanks David, but my initial ticket was not solved in 4 bussiness days, it is still unsolved for a month now. Who on earth would be satisfied with a blocked account for a month?

The email you have sent me is not meant to fix anything. You asked for a front copy of my ID. In my case, my ID is a passport. You need a front copy of a passport? You mean the cover or what? This is the first time anyone have ever asked me for a front copy of my passport. Anyway, I sent you a copy of the first 4 pages of my passport. 

I believe that you have everything you need to reinstate my account. Why don't you do that? 

The information has been passed on that you sent.

Again, I understand your frustration and we hope to get this matter sorted out soon.

I have passed on your information from both tickets to the necessary department. If you do not hear from them within 3 business days please let me know and I will further investigate the matter for you.

Thanks David!

My account  have been reninstated and unblocked.

I do hope this will never happen to me again or to anyone else.

It still doesn't make much sense for me, why this happened but to look at the bright side, all is well if it ends well .

What I do appreciate in all this is that posting my problem here, on this forum, have helped me. Maybe not in terms of how fast my problem was solved, but that I had the feeling that I wasn't ignored anymore.

Thanks again David.

Thanks for the feedback and we are here should you need any further assistance or have further feedback.