What To Do: Atm Not Give Money And Transaction Is Done Why?

I got mail of payment transfer of 491$. I go to an bank ATM make a transaction but ATM say "Transaction fail", I try 3 time but same result. I thought it is ATM problem. After 4 hour I go to another ATM. I check balance inquiry it say "190$" only. I did not get the renaming amount out of 491$.I login to Payoneer and detail of 08-09-2011 show that there was another transaction don of 300$. But I did not receive money from that ATM. This is 1st time.I am really worry about my money.

I talk to the bank Manager of that branch where their ATM said that transaction faild but when I check that on website there was a transaction. It mean that ATM make transaction but not give money to me. The manger say that can be happen. He said you have to request your bank which issue you the ATM master card. As per the bank policy the only the host (bank etc) can be request for that. And the money will be refunded to that. They suggest me to connect you for this issue. So that you can dispatch a request for my transaction to that bank.

As transaction is done. But ATM say me "failed to complete transaction". And get my card out. No money and not receipt given to me. I am worry as my transaction is showing done in Payonner website. But ATM say ""failed to complete transaction" and not give money to me.

I send a mail to Payoneer Contact Us but its 36 hour passed. I did not get any reply from that. What I have to do. Please help me.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Arslan wrote:

I got mail of payment transfer of 491$. I go to an bank ATM make a transaction but ATM say "Transaction fail", I try 3 time but same result. I thought it is ATM problem. After 4 hour I go to another ATM. I check balance inquiry it say "190$" only. I did not get the renaming amount out of 491$.I login to Payoneer and detail of 08-09-2011 show that there was another transaction don of 300$. But I did not receive money from that ATM. This is 1st time.I am really worry about my money.

I talk to the bank Manager of that branch where their ATM said that transaction faild but when I check that on website there was a transaction. It mean that ATM make transaction but not give money to me. The manger say that can be happen. He said you have to request your bank which issue you the ATM master card. As per the bank policy the only the host (bank etc) can be request for that. And the money will be refunded to that. They suggest me to connect you for this issue. So that you can dispatch a request for my transaction to that bank.

As transaction is done. But ATM say me "failed to complete transaction". And get my card out. No money and not receipt given to me. I am worry as my transaction is showing done in Payonner website. But ATM say ""failed to complete transaction" and not give money to me.

I send a mail to Payoneer Contact Us but its 36 hour passed. I did not get any reply from that. What I have to do. Please help me.

Hey,

This is a very rare situation, however it does happen where an ATM tries to charge your card but has a technical error, the funds are not dispensed, and the pre-authorization charge remains.

You need to contact our CS department and open a dispute, at which time we will contact the bank and begin the process of having the funds returned. The estimated response time for e-mail inquiries is 2 business days, however for immediate results I suggest you try contacting CS via live chat or telephone.

Opening a dispute is very easy, you just need to fill out a form and we take care of the rest.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • phpgeninphpgenin Posts: 8Member
    Nissim wrote:

Hey,

This is a very rare situation, however it does happen where an ATM tries to charge your card but has a technical error, the funds are not dispensed, and the pre-authorization charge remains.

You need to contact our CS department and open a dispute, at which time we will contact the bank and begin the process of having the funds returned. The estimated response time for e-mail inquiries is 2 business days, however for immediate results I suggest you try contacting CS via live chat or telephone.

Opening a dispute is very easy, you just need to fill out a form and we take care of the rest.

i'm waiting for a response for 52 days. so no 2 business week here. plus you(support) told me i'll get an answer on 28th january when, surprise is saturday and you don't work on weekends.
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    phpgenin wrote:

i'm waiting for a response for 52 days. so no 2 business week here. plus you(support) told me i'll get an answer on 28th january when, surprise is saturday and you don't work on weekends.

Could you please give me your ticket ID? Starts with LTK. If you've already opened a dispute, it takes a few months for MasterCard to finish reviewing everything. Even when we are delayed, you should receive an answer within 3 business days. Please post your ticket ID (or send it to me by PM) and I will check for you.
    Talia