How Long Do U Keep The Money Before Transfering It Back

Hi! I have a ticket LTK529012854952X and it's been two weeks since I contacted you first to resolve my issue (lost password, security question) but you're slow to respond and not too attentive, asking same questions and just waisting time. There are many of us working for here who receive pay through Payoneer but I think I'm going to use another bank since I really need faster responce if I have a problem with my account. Anyway, I want to know when do you send the money back if it wasn't accepted by receiver? I received my pay to my Payoneer account on Jan 18, 2012 - when is it going to be sent back to the sender and how can I (or the sender) make it happen sooner? Thank you

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    russell wrote:

Hi! I have a ticket LTK529012854952X and it's been two weeks since I contacted you first to resolve my issue (lost password, security question) but you're slow to respond and not too attentive, asking same questions and just waisting time. There are many of us working for here who receive pay through Payoneer but I think I'm going to use another bank since I really need faster responce if I have a problem with my account. Anyway, I want to know when do you send the money back if it wasn't accepted by receiver? I received my pay to my Payoneer account on Jan 18, 2012 - when is it going to be sent back to the sender and how can I (or the sender) make it happen sooner? Thank you

Hey Russell,

Payoneer is required to follow specific procedures in certain cases, in order to ensure the financial security of our cardholders. As you were unable to confirm some details in regards to your account, our Customer Support department has escalated your ticket to be reviewed by a supervisor.

I do apologize for any inconvenience, and assure you that we will notify you as soon as the issue is processed.

Feel free to contact me at any time for an update.

Edit: Payments received from partner accounts are not automatically sent back after any period of time (unless requested by the partner or account holder). If you'd like the payment returned, I would suggest contacting Customer Support via telephone or live chat, and they will do their best to assist you.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • russellrussell Posts: 4Member
    Dear Nissim, thank you for your reply. My card was reactivated next day after I called CS, even though I didn't remember the security question. Fast and efficient to charge me for card reactivation. But now, with the password issue, it is taking so long I feel like my money got stuck and that is what Payoneer whant to acomplish. I hope it isn't so. Nissim, please, help me out with this. Why is it taking weeks already?
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    russell wrote:

Dear Nissim, thank you for your reply. My card was reactivated next day after I called CS, even though I didn't remember the security question. Fast and efficient to charge me for card reactivation. But now, with the password issue, it is taking so long I feel like my money got stuck and that is what Payoneer whant to acomplish. I hope it isn't so. Nissim, please, help me out with this. Why is it taking weeks already?

Hi Russell,

In issues of forgotten passwords, secure questions, and anything regarding personal information, the requests have to go through our security department. While I don't doubt your specific authenticity, in general anyone's email can be hacked to request to have passwords reset, etc., so when we know it's sensitive, we have to follow procedures to ensure that the funds are safe.

Without divulging any personal information, since you were unable to verify some of the information we requested, we needed to pass this issue on to our security department, and they should be contacting you soon.

I have requested to have this ticket processed quickly, so you will hopefully receive an answer from us soon.
    Talia
    edited January 2012
    Thank you Talia. Nice smile in your avatar
    russell wrote:

Thank you Talia. Nice smile in your avatar

Talia
  • croutissecroutisse Posts: 1Member
    Talia wrote:

Dear Talia! I would like to become a partner as an MLM, and I need some help. Could I ask a hungarian representative? My email adress: [email protected] Best regards. Adam
    croutisse wrote:

Dear Talia! I would like to become a partner as an MLM, and I need some help. Could I ask a hungarian representative? My email adress: [email protected] Best regards. Adam

Hi Croutisse!

I'm happy you're interested in partnering with us. I am going to email you and see how we can take it from there. We have full support in Hungarian, so that will be good for your users. We don't have a sales person who speaks Hungarian, but we do have a staff member (not support) who does, so she can call you and give you as much info as possible.
    Talia
    edited January 2012
    Hello Talia,

Still no responce from your CS or Security Dep. even though I received aknowledge e-mail on 26Jan after answering email questions.

"Thank you for contacting us! We take your concerns seriously.
    This is an automatic reply. Our Customer Support staff will contact you within 2 business days."
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    russell wrote:

Hello Talia,

Still no responce from your CS or Security Dep. even though I received aknowledge e-mail on 26Jan after answering email questions.

"Thank you for contacting us! We take your concerns seriously.
    This is an automatic reply. Our Customer Support staff will contact you within 2 business days."

Hello Russell,

I have passed your ticket to a customer support manager and they will get back to you soon.

Thank you for your patience.