Card Activation

BearBear Posts: 4Member
Consultation is necessary
Greetings friends!
I was registered at the partner https://www.odesk
Has received a card (yet didn't activate)
I need to deduce PayPal on card Payoneer.
I can't receive 3 and more payments from odesk. (Don't intend to work there)
How it is possible to activate my card?
Or to create new Payoneer?
Forgive for bad transfer!)

Comments

• BearBear Posts: 4Member
    The policy paypal in россии allows to draw out money only on banks сша... I want to use Payoneer
    (It will involve more clients Payoneer)
    I look forward to hearing
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Bear wrote:

Greetings friends!
    I was registered at the partner https://www.odesk
    Has received a card (yet didn't activate)
    I need to deduce PayPal on card Payoneer.
    I can't receive 3 and more payments from odesk. (Don't intend to work there)
    How it is possible to activate my card?
    Or to create new Payoneer?
    Forgive for bad transfer!)

Bear wrote:

The policy paypal in россии allows to draw out money only on banks сша... I want to use Payoneer
    (It will involve more clients Payoneer)
    I look forward to hearing

Hello,

To activate your card you need to receive payments, it does not need to be from oDesk, it can be from any Payoneer partner.

In order to apply for the US Payment Service (formally VBA) you do need to receive 3 payments over the course of 3 months from any of our partners.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

David wrote:

Hello,

To activate your card you need to receive payments, it does not need to be from oDesk, it can be from any Payoneer partner.

In order to apply for the US Payment Service (formally VBA) you do need to receive 3 payments over the course of 3 months from any of our partners.

Advise the most simple and fast way. Thanks
    Bear wrote:

Advise the most simple and fast way. Thanks

Hey,

The purpose of Payoneer is to receive payments from a partner. To those who receive payments on a regular basis, we also offer the optino of the US Payment Service, but if you don't work with our partners, then you will not be able to receive the US Payment Service application.

So the best thing I can suggest is to consistently start earning payments from a Payoneer partner.

Thanks

David
    Good luck to you
    I understood everything
    Bear wrote:

David
    Good luck to you
    I understood everything

No problem. We are here if you have any more questions.

• golam morshedgolam morshed Posts: 3Member
    hi
    i 'm before one year member but know i have not receive any payoneer card , how long time day receive this card how do i receive cash a card ?
    goalm morshed

hi
    i 'm before one year member but know i have not receive any payoneer card , how long time day receive this card how do i receive cash a card ?

Hello,

It can take up to 28 business days to receive your Payoneer card. If that time has passed, and it seemingly has, you should contact customer support and they will help you take care of it. www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx.

Thanks

• TanveerTanveer Posts: 2Member
    Dear Friends
    I've got my first card that reached to me after 3 months & you've also sent me another card which is not reached. I want to activate this card as I am not sure about getting 2nd card or not. I've got the card number 9203 (last 4 digits). You are requested to please activate this card & forget about the 2nd card you sent.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Tanveer wrote:

Dear Friends
    I've got my first card that reached to me after 3 months & you've also sent me another card which is not reached. I want to activate this card as I am not sure about getting 2nd card or not. I've got the card number 9203 (last 4 digits). You are requested to please activate this card & forget about the 2nd card you sent.

I'm glad to hear that you've received your card. I answered your question here: http://community.payoneer.com/topic/948-two-cards-issue/page__p__2865#entry2865
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • BrewBrew Posts: 2Member
    David wrote:

Hello,

Is this really true? If it is then it's good news for me. I already received my Payoneer card thru oDesk, has not yet activated it yet, then I came across some post saying oDesk card holders can't receive any outside payment until the holder receives payment from oDesk first. I applied for a card thru oDesk because it's the only site I know affiliated to payooner. I'm working for a different company though so I was worried.
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    Brew wrote:

Is this really true? If it is then it's good news for me. I already received my Payoneer card thru oDesk, has not yet activated it yet, then I came across some post saying oDesk card holders can't receive any outside payment until the holder receives payment from oDesk first. I applied for a card thru oDesk because it's the only site I know affiliated to payooner. I'm working for a different company though so I was worried.

Yes, you can receive a payment from a different company, but it has to be one of our partners, not just any company. Only then will you be able to receive payments from any Visa or MasterCard.
    Talia
  • BrewBrew Posts: 2Member
    Thank you very much Talia :)