questions about payoneer to local bank in the netherlands
I want to recieve payments from the US to the Netherlands: currency EU
I read something about that through Global Bank Transfers you can recieve the money
to your local bank account. Don't know full information about this:
1. Is it true that with Global Bank Transfers you don't have to pay a yearly maintainace fee?
2. Do you get a also a card with this option?
3. How much do you have to pay for transactions straight to your bank in the Netherlands in euro's?
4. How long do you have to wait to use Global Bank Transfers after sign in?
Can anybody please add up all the costs for me?
Thanks in advance,
- 21.5K All Categories
- 2.6K Getting Started
- 3 Read Before Posting
- 2.5K Meet and Greet
- 15.8K Official Support Community
- 9 News and Announcements
- 1.9K Popular Questions and Tips
- 13.6K Ask The Community
- 126 Payoneer Mobile App
- 934 Industry Discussions
- 701 Freelancers
- 110 Affiliates
- 122 eCommerce and Online Selling
- 2.4K Local Communities
- 866 Payoneer in Bangladesh
- 366 Payoneer in India
- 1.1K Payoneer in Pakistan
- 12 Payoneer Mobilizers- Events and Meetups