Problem To Load A New Card

Hello
I just received and activated my new card and received a message telling me it was ok. Then to do a test i charged $30 from my debit card and it was declined from Payoneer's Payment Approval Department.
The money was just taken from my bank account its impossible to this transaction has been declined.
Can you please explain whats going on?
Regards
Anderson

Comments

• DavidDavid ✭✭ Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Ander wrote:

Hello
    I just received and activated my new card and received a message telling me it was ok. Then to do a test i charged $30 from my debit card and it was declined from Payoneer's Payment Approval Department.
    The money was just taken from my bank account its impossible to this transaction has been declined.
    Can you please explain whats going on?
    Regards
    Anderson

Hello,

In order to be able to do private loads, you need to first have a payment on your card from a Payoneer partner. Since you don't have any yet, the private load you attempted did not go through.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

• AnderAnder Posts: 9Member
    David wrote:

Hello,

In order to be able to do private loads, you need to first have a payment on your card from a Payoneer partner. Since you don't have any yet, the private load you attempted did not go through.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.
    But it was charged from my bank account how i'm getting this money back?
    Ander wrote:

But it was charged from my bank account how i'm getting this money back?

Most likely this is a pre-authorization charge that will expire. It usually takes up to 7 business days to expire.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks.

edited February 2012
    Pre-authorization? I use my debit card to load! Money was gone from my bank account to Payoneer!

David wrote:

Most likely this is a pre-authorization charge that will expire. It usually takes up to 7 business days to expire.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks.
    Ander wrote:

Pre-authorization? I use my debit card to load! Money was gone from my bank account to Payoneer!
    Guess it's difficult to understand! You like me to draw it?

Hello,

When using a debit/credit card online, a pre-authorization charge is often made to confirm that the card is indeed valid. This is a temporary hold on funds, which is either processed when the transaction is approved or cancelled when the transaction does not go through.

When a pre-authorization charge is made, it is given a pre-set expiration date, normally up to 7 business days however it can be longer (it depends on the merchant.

More then 7 business days are gone and i dont received my money back. Im just start to wonder it will be a nightmare. Too bad i had so many expectations to do business with you guys.
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    Hi Ander,

Can you please post the payment ID here so I can check for you?

Thanks
    Talia
    Reference number: LTK529013411981X
    edited February 2012
    Ander wrote:

Reference number: LTK529013411981X

Hey,

I have passed this onto a customer support manager. He should be getting back to you soon.

Still do not have my money back! This company seems to be a JOKE !

David wrote:

Hey,

I have passe this onto a customer support manager. He should be getting back to you soon.
    Ander wrote:

Still do not have my money back! This company seems to be a JOKE !

Hello,

I see that at the end of last week you were told the payment should be getting to you. It usually takes around two business days and this past weekend was a bank holiday.

A manager will email you with an update on your payment, and a number so you can track the it.

Thank you for your patience.

After almost 4 weeks i received that ridiculous email!
    We are truly sorry about that seems to be some kind of misunderstanding which took up your time and caused you unnecessary frustration.
    We suggest you kindly to continue tracing the refund with your Visa card issuer, the reversal reference number for this transaction is 00000379897603. The authorization hold for $XXXX should has been fall off by now, depending on your bank's policies.
    This company is a JOKE !!!
    Ander wrote:

After almost 4 weeks i received that ridiculous email!
    We are truly sorry about that seems to be some kind of misunderstanding which took up your time and caused you unnecessary frustration.
    We suggest you kindly to continue tracing the refund with your Visa card issuer, the reversal reference number for this transaction is 00000379897603. The authorization hold for $XXXX should has been fall off by now, depending on your bank's policies.
    This company is a JOKE !!!

Hello Sir,

Your funds were released by Payoneer on February 17th, and are with your bank.

In order to find out what is going on with your funds at the bank you should issue a Chargeback with your credit card company under "Credit Not Processed" this will cause the company to search for and find your funds.

6weeks after and i still have no refund!
    This company is a JOKE, I'm Trashing this piece of Junk.
    Ander wrote:

6weeks after and i still have no refund!
    This company is a JOKE, I'm Trashing this piece of Junk.

Hey,

I have confirmed many times that your funds have been released from Payoneer and sent back to you. If the money is still not in your account as I said previously, you need to take up this issue with your credit card company by issuing Chargeback under the title "Credit Not Processed."

This discussion has been closed.