I Sent Plugrush!

Hey I contacted plugrush and asked them to contact payoneer about setting up an account for them so the webmasters could get payouts sent to our payoneer accounts!

I was contacted by plugrush today and was told they contacted payoneer and got the info they needed and was looking into working with payoneer so I hope payoneer will work with them the webmasters that are using plugrush are making good payouts so it should be profitable for all concerned.
Plug Rush Earn cash and get traffic for your site using blog plug's or gallery images.

Comments

  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    Yup! I already have you listed in the referral program. Thanks!!!

    If someone else would like to do the same and earn some cash, read about it here: http://www.payoneer.com/referral.aspx
    Talia
    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service here!
  • VicVic Posts: 76Member ✭✭
    Talia wrote:

    Yup! I already have you listed in the referral program. Thanks!!!

    If someone else would like to do the same and earn some cash, read about it here: http://www.payoneer.com/referral.aspx

    Finally I got an email from plugrush.com today letting me know that they are now in contact with payoneer. They are talkin g on the phone and through emails so I hope to see some cash soon! Now I know it will take time but the guys at plugrush are saying with in the next 3 weeks they hope to have payoneer available for payment option so maybe. Anyway thanks Talia I hope you will keep up with this for me so I don't lose that $100.
    Plug Rush Earn cash and get traffic for your site using blog plug's or gallery images.
  • VicVic Posts: 76Member ✭✭
    I do have a question! When I get paid for sending plugrush your way how long before it is added to my card?
    Plug Rush Earn cash and get traffic for your site using blog plug's or gallery images.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Vic wrote:

    I do have a question! When I get paid for sending plugrush your way how long before it is added to my card?


    Once they meet the requirements listed here, we will load the referral reward to your card by the middle of the following month.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • VicVic Posts: 76Member ✭✭
    Nissim wrote:

    Once they meet the requirements listed here, we will load the referral reward to your card by the middle of the following month.

    Hello is there any update on whats happening with this, I just asked plugrush about it and waiting for response. Last I heard from them was it should be about three weeks and that was a month and a half ago so I don't know whats going on, But plugrush pays out often I get money to paypal from them very month.
    Plug Rush Earn cash and get traffic for your site using blog plug's or gallery images.
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    Vic wrote:

    Hello is there any update on whats happening with this, I just asked plugrush about it and waiting for response. Last I heard from them was it should be about three weeks and that was a month and a half ago so I don't know whats going on, But plugrush pays out often I get money to paypal from them very month.


    Hi VIc!

    I haven't heard any update about them yet. Sometimes it takes longer to integrate than others for the partner for whatever reason. I'm sure you will hear about it directly from PlugRush once they are up and running. Then you'll just need to select Payoneer and add your card to it to connect.
    Talia
    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service here!
  • VicVic Posts: 76Member ✭✭
    Hey I just found out that plugrush has added payoneer! Ok so now i have to wait some more before I can get some money from payoneer! Right? They have to get 3 card sign ups and make payments to us affiliates! Am I right about this?
    Plug Rush Earn cash and get traffic for your site using blog plug's or gallery images.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Vic wrote:

    Hey I just found out that plugrush has added payoneer! Ok so now i have to wait some more before I can get some money from payoneer! Right? They have to get 3 card sign ups and make payments to us affiliates! Am I right about this?


    Hi!

    Yes, you will receive your referral reward within 30 days of the partner meeting the requirements listed on the referral program page.

    Thanks again! If you have any contacts with additional companies you'd like to see pay with Payoneer, be sure to let us know :)
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • VicVic Posts: 76Member ✭✭
    Nissim wrote:

    Hi!

    Yes, you will receive your referral reward within 30 days of the partner meeting the requirements listed on the referral program page.

    Thanks again! If you have any contacts with additional companies you'd like to see pay with Payoneer, be sure to let us know :)


    Ok thanks! I think everything is good except them meeting payout amount set by you guys so i hope soon to be seeing some money from payoneer!
    Plug Rush Earn cash and get traffic for your site using blog plug's or gallery images.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Vic wrote:

    Ok thanks! I think everything is good except them meeting payout amount set by you guys so i hope soon to be seeing some money from payoneer!


    We hope so too :)
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • VicVic Posts: 76Member ✭✭
    Nissim wrote:

    We hope so too :)
    Ok I have a question, how can i find out when they have met all requirements because from what plugrush has told me that they have sent out more than enough payment through payoneer for me to get paid....now i don't know how many cards have been given out but they believed that level should have been met as well! But I have no clue how to find out!
    Plug Rush Earn cash and get traffic for your site using blog plug's or gallery images.
Sign In or Register to comment.